¿Qué es Quickbase?Quick Base es la forma más fácil de gestionar proyectos en la nube sin importar el proyecto o dónde se encuentren tus equipos. La plataforma flexible de Quick Base te brinda todas las funciones que necesitas para asignar tareas, automatizar flujos de trabajo y generar informes interesantes incluso para los proyectos más complejos.
¿Quién usa Quickbase?
Los gerentes de proyectos que necesitan una solución que se puede personalizar exactamente para sus necesidades.
¿No estás seguro sobre Quickbase? Compara con una alternativa popular
Alternativas a Quickbase
Opinones de Quickbase
El.poder de la NUBE
Comentarios: Positiva pero se puede mejorar haciendo mas facil y accesible la.solucion
Puntos a favor:
Poder subir a la nube y almacenar proyectos clave y.toda.informacion comercial de tareas de grupos de trabajo interno
Procesos complicados para trabajar a distancia.con grupos.de trabajo
Quickbase transformed our business
Comentarios: My company is an energy efficiency contracting business with 20+ employees and $2.5M in annual revenue across residential and commercial business lines. Before we used Quickbase, we had used a combination of other software, and a proprietary software we built to manage our operations. Where these software fell short, Quickbase far exceeded. Simply put the ability create, extend, and change our application to meet our specific needs in a constantly changing environment is powerful. Our application has become our CRM, Project Management, and Operational tracking ad reporting software all built into one with a lot of automation and integration to boot!
Puntos a favor:
Developing on Quickbase is incredibly easy. Most business operators with basic business software instincts can start building in Quickbase immediately, or they can choose an application on their exchange to start off with. Beyond the basics, where Quickbase really shines is how robust of a platform it is with incredible functionality including beautiful reporting, dynamic filtering, formula fields and form logic, integration ability, and more. There's always a new trick you can learn in Quickbase. In terms of usability, that's really all in the app your choose to use or build. It can be really clunky or sleek. All depends on your ability to build a usable app. The design of the interface is basic, but they're in the process of rolling out a new UI called Mercury that looks great.
Quickbase does not provide a ton of customer support. They rely on an incredible community of users and developers as well as approved Quickbase Solutions Providers (QSPs) that customers can contract with for help with building their applications. But if you're looking to go at it on your own, you will have to dig if you need help with something. As savvy of as Quickbase user I am, it took me three years before I even learned that I had an account manager at Quickbase.
Quick Base is a solid way to visualize and share data with controls
Comentarios: I have used Quick Base for a long time, and can get around easier than many of my colleagues. I view that as a mark against Quick Base, but overall it serves well as a place to store and visualize data for a distributed team.
Puntos a favor:
Quick Base is a solid way to visualize and share data with controls. It serves well as a data repository and tool for displaying large data sets.
Not as intuitive as some of the competitors, sometimes it takes 2-3 menu clicks to get where you're going.
Easy to use
Puntos a favor:
It has a database-oriented approach. It can also be considered as an online database. An ideal solution for people who use Excel. By creating a table with the web interface, you can automatically insert your excel data into it. You can create your own query screens, report screens, and even form entry screens with a single click. It is so useful. By switching to the mycustomapp tab, I can create as many tables as I want. I can make my changes by adding the columns I want to the tables.
Unable to define complex business rules. Only when entering the form, rules about the fields of the table can be defined (Required field, amount must be greater than 100 etc.).
Quickbase: the the missing link between applications and and business owners
I have used Quickbase for about 2 years now, and I have needed to create the application for my company from scratch.
After having dabbled with the likes of designing a SQL or Access database, to creating a seemingly easier FileMaker application, Quickbase ended up winning those, hands down. From a UI/UX perspective, Quickbase is a very intuitive products. You will immediately notice the attention to detail in designing this product the very first time you run into an error in a formula, or any design element. All feedback from the application is so detailed to the point where it practically resolves the issue for you. No other application has ever done that for me. Furthermore, it allows even a non-technical user create fairly complex applications that are far from achievable using a normal database product. Even if you are looking to create certain more advanced functionality in Quickbase, for instance, interacting with other applications via the API, you have native connectors within Quickbase which is constantly growing, and you can use applications like Zapier to further than integration without requiring any programming knowledge. I can write about the benefits of this application for pages, but, I will just say that, if you are drowning in Excel sheets to run your business, and have no way to link your data in an elegant way, do yourself a favor, and check out Quickbase for this purpose.
Puntos a favor:
- Easy of use (Great UI/UX) - Flexible Interface - Scalable - Supports a full API for integration to virtually any other application - Allows for scaling to a multi-user application, allowing for complex workflows to match business process. - It's a mature product, which means that you would hard pressed to ask a question that hasn't already been answered by one of the Quickbase geniuses in the community forums. - The community support is fantastic, and their support is very quick and efficient.
- Reports are not easily formattable. So, if you want to send out reports to your clients, or internally within the company, you would have to resort to 3rd party tools to allow for such functionality. I'm hoping that Quickbase will work on this particular aspect of their reporting in future releases.
Respuesta de QuickBase
hace 7 años
Thanks for the fantastic review, George! Glad to hear QuickBase is working for you and your organization. We are always working to enhance QuickBase -- including updating our reporting options -- so please stay tuned for great new features in the future!
Software encontrado en
- Software de inventario
- Software para distribución
- Software de gestión de obras
- Software de gestión de la calidad
- Software de mantenimiento de flotas
- Software para despachos de abogados
- Software de gestión de almacenes
- Software para jardineros
- Software de gestión de la cadena de suministro
- Software de planificación de trabajos de mantenimiento
- Software de gestión de carteras de proyectos
- Software de gestión energética
- Software CRM para constructoras
- Software de seguimiento comercial
- Software de gestión de proyectos
- Software de gestión de proyectos sin fines de lucro
- Programas para arquitectura 3d
- Software de gestión de propiedades inmobiliarias
- Herramientas para teletrabajar
- Software para cerrajerías
- Software de gestión de proveedores
- Programas para diseñar apps
- Software de gestión de los Servicios de Campo
- Plataformas de desarrollo Low-Code
- Software de gestión de contratos
- Software para instalaciones
- Software de gestión de documentos legales
- Software de creación de aplicaciones
- Software de administración de procedimientos jurídicos
- Software para plataformas sin código
- Herramientas de control estadístico de procesos
- Herramientas de gestión de tareas
- Software de gestión de flotas
- Software CRM
- Software de gestión de procesos
- Software de seguimiento de activos
- Software para la gestión de proyectos Agile
- Herramientas de seguimiento de problemas
- Software inmobiliario comercial
- Software para gestión de contratistas
- Software de bases de datos
- Software para empresas de transporte
- Software de logística
- Software de mantenimiento de equipos
- Software de gestión del flujo de trabajo (workflow)
- Software CRM inmobiliario
- Software de base de conocimientos
- Software para Plataforma como servicio (paas)
- Software de gestión de personal
- Software para desarrollo de apps