Valoraciones medias

4.7/5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.9/5

Sobre RegFox

Logra más y guarda más en tu próximo evento. RegFox te da control total sobre la imagen de marca, las tarifas y otros aspectos, todo por 99 centavos como inscrito.

Descubre más sobre RegFox

Mostrando 97 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Dave B.
Deportes, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/10/2018

"Regfox rocks"

Comentarios: Overall, I would say the Regfox software and Regfox customer support is the best I have ever worked with. Hands down. Customer support is always there (weekdays), everyone very polite (and fun), very smart, and they make you feel special, like one of the team. I mean it. It sounds like a commercial, but it's true.

Puntos a favor: I run sports classes for kids, and I was able to create registration forms (they call "campaigns") for people to choose classes based on grades, so upon entering a grade, only the grade appropriate classes will show as a choice. Further, I can price each class differently, and I can prorate classes, so someone signing up before the first class will pay full price whereas someone signing up after the first class will pay a prorated lower fee, all done automatically. In truth, the software is thought through so well, so cleverly, that I have not found anything I cannot do if I want. It's really a blank slate restricted by my creativity and ability to think logically. If I wanted to, I can even prevent individuals from registering while other can register if I want. It's really amazing software, that I am still coming to understand and it does pretty much everything I want, and I am not an easy customer to please.

Contras: One con is that sometimes the software can be labor intensive, meaning it takes a lot of work to design certain complex tasks, something I suspect most people will NOT have to worry about. Second, and it's not exactly a "con" of the software, but what one needs to be aware of is that to make this software really "sing" for you, it really helps to like to think about logic a little. It's built for everyone, so everyone can use it to some degree, but not everyone will be able to do anything. But that's where the tech support comes in and they can help.

• Publicado el 13/10/2018
Nina A.
Surgeon / Founder
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/3/2020

"An intuitive platform with an exemplary support team"

Comentarios: AMAZING. INCREDIBLE. Nothing short of SUPERB. I must say that I do NOT use these words lightly. The nature of my work lends to a very realistic and grounded personality and approach to things. To reiterate, the support team I have interacted with so far, both [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were FANTASTIC!!! I would recommend RegFox without any hesitation whatsoever.

Puntos a favor: Product Itself: As a first time user of registration platforms, this program is incredibly intuitive and relatively easy to use. I use the term 'relatively' since there is a logic based action feature that requires a systematic approach as you set the actions. When you're first using the system it takes a try or two to understand how it works. The logic statements make sense however, and are very easy to set into actions once you get the hang of it - getting the hang of it took me about 20 minutes at the most. Again, a wonderful program overall with easy setup and configuration with wonderful product support. Support Team: I cannot say enough about how incredible product support is with this platform. My needs were immediate, with plans to open registration in three days for an event that had two streams with multiple days and options to choose from. As a personal initiative I was setting this all up - I'm a surgeon with no event planning experience requiring registration etc. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING - helping on the back end to correct action conflicts, touching base with their colleagues to see if there was an even better way of accomplishing the desired action, patient, thorough, helpful beyond anything I could have expected. I was able to open registration in time and with confidence that all was in reliably working order, all thanks to their wonderful support. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Contras: Nothing comes to mind. Where I was unsure, the support team was available and extremely helpful.

• Publicado el 9/3/2020
Robert P.
Salesforce Administrator
Instituciones religiosas, 13-50 empleados
  • Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 24/7/2019

"Excellent Idea but not so excellent execution"

Puntos a favor: The interface, functionality, and page/campaign design options are great. Being able to use our own merchant account through Authorize.net is an added bonus. And the customer support staff are usually friendly, accessible, and helpful.

Contras: My number one ache and pain is the Zapier integration. It is by far the worse experience I have had to date with any Zapier application I have used. It is an unverified build that is very buggy and somewhat unreliable, and it doesn't appear to be a major priority for the Webconnex team to fix or update it. Second are some other bugs in the overall program that I won't take the time to itemize. And then there's the following: the lack of an Android app for check-in, the inability to transfer an attendee from one event to another event without having to manually cancel and then re-enter the registrant information into the new event, the lack of granular control as an admin to prevent the edit of a page or campaign that is not owned or created by the user, the lack of an audit trail for edits made to a page and by whom, no multiple coupon functionality, no validation rule functionality, no duplicate registrant or email functionality, no functionality for translating or converting the page (including field labels) to another language (e.g. Spanish), etc.

• Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 24/7/2019
Terri P.
Executive Consultant
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/5/2020

"AMAZING SOFTWARE & BETTER THAN OUTSTANDING TECH SUPPORT!!!"

Comentarios: Working with this company has truly been amazing!! I consider myself "old school" so sometimes when working with new software it can be pretty frustrating when you don't have a reference manual. However, RegFox has an area on their site for help that is so very user-friendly, more times than not, I can figure out my challenge or the information I need very easily. They are also very open to suggestions for upgrading the system. One time I was working with a major payroll company and discovered a technical programming error that kept them from being legally compliant. It took a couple of weeks for them to finally believe me, even after all the proof I had. RegFox is the exact opposite. The customer service is so amazing! One day the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company even wrote me and thanked me for my input. She didn't add her title, but I quickly was able to find out who she was. If you need registration software, you should use this company! I will definitely recommend this software to other companies. For the price, it's AMAZING!

Puntos a favor: The overall ease of use. Regarding specific features, there are too many amazing features to list here. Overall, the software is pretty easy to figure out, but even if you can't, or don't want to spend time trying to figure it out, the tech support staff is always ready to help, and don't refer you to an area of their system to review, listen to, etc. I found it fun to look through the system and learn about it. However, there are some things that don't jump out at you right away, and that's where the tech support people are so amazing. They even have someone that works weekends. The tech support team is always positive and helpful. They are a joy to work with.

Contras: Honestly can only think of one thing, and it's minor. There's a nice feature where you can send emails out to the Registrants. You are able to send the communication immediately, or you can program it and send it at a later time and/or date. I wish there was a way to add a cc or bcc or check a box for the sender to receive a copy. When I realized I couldn't send a copy to myself, I wrote them and recommended that they add that option in the next upgrade. Almost immediately I received a response back saying they appreciated the input and definitely would submit my input.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Webconnex el 13/5/2020

Thank you Terri! Our team has really enjoyed working with you. We're glad to hear it's been a success.

• Publicado el 8/5/2020
Mikel H.
Marketing Director
  • Publicado el 21/1/2020

"A Robust From Builder"

Comentarios: Overall, RegFox is great for those who have an in-depth knowledge of form building and want the ability to customize forms. With some light training and practice with the platform, it can be a great tool in anyone's line-up for forms. JotForm also has a great and easy payment setup for collecting payments during forms, while even allowing for partial payments now and charging again later. The backend process is also very seamless and easy to use.

Puntos a favor: I really liked the customizability of RegFox and it's in-depth, robust framework of customizing forms. The conditional logic building on the form is very customizable.

Contras: I didn't like that it was as user-friendly as I'd hoped. It can be a bit cumbersome to someone new at form building.

• Publicado el 21/1/2020
Andy G.
Automoción, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/12/2019

"Efficiency Increased = Productivity Increased"

Comentarios: Consumer registration has been streamlined for efficiency - freeing up more time for our team to manage other important aspects of our business - reporting is simply laid out to understand too

Puntos a favor: Easy to build manage use extremely versatile - meets about 99% of my needs.

Contras: All has been great for me so far I really do not have anything negative to say at this point

Don A.
Annual Meets Chair
  • Publicado el 31/12/2019

"Very pleased after our first major convention completed"

Comentarios: We have a membership of about 11,000 of which 400-700 attend out annual convention each year. We are now using RegFox for smaller local events as well.

Puntos a favor: We have a very complex convention format. The software is very flexible and easy to adapt to our need, plus the logic capabilities are very good. At very low cost, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] set up our first draft of the registration form and we were good to go after that. Couple this with the overall low cost of the software (we are paying less for credit card fees and software, less than we used to pay for credit card fees alone).

Contras: Nothing comes to mind

• Publicado el 31/12/2019
Serpil B.
Distinguished Engineer
Telecomunicaciones, 10,001+ empleados
  • Publicado el 10/1/2020

"Love Regfox"

Comentarios: Managing event registration data can be a nightmare. Regfox helped me solve this problem in one beautiful platform.

Puntos a favor: I have been using Regfox for my event registration and surveys every month for the past 3 years and I love the platform! The user interface is very clean and intuitive. Templates make creating events super easy. What I like most about the platform though is the analytics. All analytics I need is in one clean page witrh an option to download the data for my own use.

Contras: I hope to see a more robust calendar integration.

• Publicado el 10/1/2020
Marketing and Event Coordinator
  • Publicado el 5/9/2019

"Amazing Platform"

Comentarios: This platform was previously used for smaller events but they knocked it out of the park for our event with well over 500 attendees.

Puntos a favor: I used this software for a large scale expo with my company and everything went amazing. The software is so easy to use and the staff is beyond helpful and supportive. I would partner with them any time, any day.

Contras: Nothing. I loved everything about this platform. New upgrades are happening regularly which make the product better and better.

• Publicado el 5/9/2019
Tugce E.
Sessional Lecturer / Doctoral Candidate
Política pública, 10,001+ empleados
  • Publicado el 26/4/2020

"Reliable and efficient"

Comentarios: I find the software helpful for offering convenience and effective planning for the events I am organizing.

Puntos a favor: What I like most about this software is its reliability. It is really dependable and brings your work efficiency by helping you keep track of your meetings, event registrations, etc. I enjoy using it and find it helpful for my work.

Contras: I wish it was more accessible money-wise for different groups and sectors, as that might have really helped with making the software more competitive in the market.

• Publicado el 26/4/2020
Scott M.
VP of Operations
Deportes, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/7/2016

"Cliff Drysdale Tennis on Regfox"

Comentarios: We have been using the regfox software for roughly 14 months now and the Webconnex team have been exceptional in every aspect..... The Webconnex team are always pushing the boundaries to improve the software based on the most important feature the customer. I not only recommend Webconnex to my colleagues in the industry but make a point to refer then as they have changed our whole online registration process resulting in a huge growth in our online revenue and as a tennis club/camp operator that allows us to spend more time on the court while still taking care of our customers 24/7.

Puntos a favor: 1.The access to the webconnex team
2. The simplicity and exceptional functionality of the software
3.The flexibility to customize the registrations to our needs
4.First class look and professional templates
5.It is very reliable.... this is a big point of contention with software that is out there as alot of similar products are unreliable and do not have the support staff when problems arise and that hurts your reputation and not theirs.
6. the new social media share
7.Most of all the continuos upgrades to the software making it better each and every day and the teams willingness to listen to their customers on areas of improvement.

Contras: I would like folders on the new platform like the old one to assist with organization. I know this feature is coming but would be nice to have today.

• Publicado el 7/7/2016
Kristin S.
  • Publicado el 6/1/2016

"Tough interface & product library; Great Customer Service"

Comentarios: Pros: RegFox was recommended from someone in the payment transaction industry for registrations. I like that you can customize all sections of the event, and once you spend the time in the beginning it is smooth sailing. You don't have to babysit. The analytics are WONDERFUL. I was contracted to set up an event for someone else, and they are dazzled by having that information to check. I had a great deal of questions and problems while setting up my campaign. It was a blessing to have a responsive customer service team. Cons: The interface is a bit clunky for me. While I am a online registration novice, I do consider myself a pretty tech intuitive person. The set up of my campaign was extremely difficult and user experience unfriendly. Until the campaign launched, I had to call or message the tech support with a plethora of questions daily. Establishing the gateway was easy once I found my information on "settings" but once again - It just was not initiative on the site. Also, there was a glitch on requiring first and last name when I launch initially. The biggest improvement opportunity I saw was for the communication follow ups. Perhaps it was my novice brain, but I was trying to use this page to communicate with the registrants without the use of email. I had a welcome packet to send out and I could not delete the campaign after it was sent out. It also was not clear to me it would not be send out past the first people that were signed up at the time. The problem was resolved, but left me feeling uneasy. Further explanation on how to use this section would be great. All in all - keep up the great customer service, and customization of RegFox. Look to create more efficiencies and clarity for the user while guiding through the platform.

• Publicado el 6/1/2016
Jake H.
Finance and Operations Staff
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/3/2017

"Great System- Will Continue to Use"

Comentarios: We had been trying to find a system that was easy for our event attendees to use while also not forcing us to track down payments, and RegFox helps us accomplish exactly what we need. Some of the tools take a bit of getting used to, but the customer support has helped us overcome our hurdles. We really like the automatic payment charge feature, which allows us to get a deposit initially and charges the balance at a later date. This helps some of our families that don't have enough money to pay outright when they sign up, but it ensures we get the money they said they would get to us. We no longer have to track down payments, which saves us countless hours of work. Though the price can get steep for events with a higher cost, the time (and thus cost) saved on the part of our admin team is worth it.

Puntos a favor: Automatic payment charging
Ease of use for attendees
Customer service is knowledgable and helpful

Contras: Price high, but comparable to other programs

• Publicado el 29/3/2017
Michelle V.
Founder/Co-Director of Team Awesome TSWGO,
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Publicado el 16/3/2017

"Great Company & Great Software"

Comentarios: If I could give a 6 star rating for customer support I would. These guys go above and beyond-- offering things like making short videos to explain/show how to do something on their software, and the ever amazing superpower of NOT getting annoyed when you don't understand how to do something. They want to make this as easy as possible, and they do. The $$ is WORTH it. Registration has been a breeze for all of our athletes. I have worked with other types of software like this, and they can all be a real pain and very confusing. The options they have to add to your registration are incredible. The tie in with GroupRev has been particularly beneficial. Thank you to the amazing team at RegFox for all of their help on our Virtual 10k fundraiser. Not only are you making it easier for us to raise money for our charity, it feels as though all of the extra work you do makes it so you are raising money for our charity right alongside us. Thank you for helping families of children with cancer.

Puntos a favor: The ability you have to personalize forms for registering for an event. Also the coupon feature is wonderful!

Contras: Possibly make the creating of an event process to include all of the little steps so you don't miss any. Going "behind the scenes", as it were, to find the treasure-trove of all the things your software can do is a little daunting!

• Publicado el 16/3/2017
Elizabeth C.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Publicado el 15/3/2017

"SO FAR SO AWESOME!"

Comentarios: Okay...so it's the day before we debut the registration and I am writing this review in advance because I refuse to be one of those grumpie-grumps that have to wait to the very end before saying "hooray!"This is not our first registration rodeo (it's our second) but as a VERY small non-profit grassroots organization , due to the complexity and horrible end user experience of our last registration subcontractor, we barely broke even. Needless to say, I contracted RegFox after a lot of research and was still scared to death. Not so anymore. The difference in customer service and ease of use has been phenomenal. I can't imagine that it won't be the same all the way through to the end. I will let you know how it goes. So...I will be posting again as of April 30, 2017 (the day after our event.) All I can guarantee, at this point, to anyone who wants to try this particular service...THEY ARE AWESOME. The email contact folksrespond quickly, appropriately, with curtesy and a sense of humor. Whether computer generated or out of some third world country...I don't know. What I do know is that I FELT and truly believed that I was being advised by my best friend's daughter from next door. That alone was well worth the couple of dollars per registrant that is required by this service. We are very excited to see how our registrants respond. We'll keep this review blog posted! Best regards, Beth Casano, President of WoB, Inc. Vero Beach Florida.

Puntos a favor: Ease of Use. Anyone who has ever worked a publishing program would find this simple beyond belief. Novice program users will find the help videos and commentaries simple to follow. The correspondence with live programmers is fast, efficient and truly amazing

Contras: ...seriously? Set up...flawless. We'll let you know about end user.

• Publicado el 15/3/2017
Lori W.
Administrative Assistant
  • Publicado el 30/1/2020

"CBL Review"

Comentarios: It is a fairly easy & concise program and easy to navigate.

Puntos a favor: I really like the chat feature. It has been very helpful for me!

Contras: At times, I have trouble finding solutions to problems that I am experiencing within the system, however, like I had mentioned, the chat is ALWAYS available for me to ask my questions and they have been very very helpful and timely in their responses!

• Publicado el 30/1/2020
Miranda L.
Event and Registration Coordinator
Organización de eventos, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/9/2018

"CUSTOMER SERVICE EXTRAORDINAIRE"

Comentarios: GREAT SERVICE, GREAT SUPPORT, GREAT SOFTWARE!

Puntos a favor: Customer Service Analyst "DAVE" helped me out of pinch and went 1 million miles over what was expected to retrieve data that I inadvertently removed. He and his DEV team saved me HOURS of manual work.

Contras: There is nothing I do not like about this software

• Publicado el 12/9/2018
Operations Manager
  • Publicado el 4/12/2018

"Great solution for small business"

Puntos a favor: It has been a great registration solution for our small business it handles all of the payments and details and tracks it every year.

Contras: Nothing really, except our level we have been using is being phased out and we will no longer be able to afford to use it as a solution for us.

• Publicado el 4/12/2018
Katie L.
Associate Director of Internal Communications
  • Publicado el 4/12/2019

"Great Event Management Software"

Comentarios: Robust, scalable event management software that is good for marketers and event planners. Has the event-specific functionality you want to manage large and small events.

Puntos a favor: RegFox allows you to manage event of all sizes, from dozens to thousands (and we've done both!). The registration process is intuitive, with features that capture the nuances of event sales, such as one person paying for multiple registrants, and the ability to sell tickets at various price points. The check-in and nametag printing features make management at the event easy. The analytics help you understand which registration pages and campaigns are converting well.

Contras: I wish it had more robust analytics and ways to aggregate across multiple events. I wanted to get a picture of our overall sales, and I had to export data from each event individually in order to so. Richer Zapier integration would be helpful as well.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Webconnex el 4/12/2019

Hello Katie. Thank you for the great review! I'm glad you've been enjoying RegFox. I have good news... we've recently updated the overall dashboard, so you should be able to see all of the sales data you're looking for in one place now. Thanks again, and all the best with your events!

• Publicado el 4/12/2019
Coordinator
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/2/2019

"Love RegFox"

Comentarios: Tried everything else . . . finally found RegFox! It's the best product for our nonprofit learning center's registration needs. The customer support is wonderful too!

Puntos a favor: RegFox does almost everything we need it to, at a price dramatically lower than its competitors and with a beautiful, intuitive interface that's great for our administrators and our customers.

Contras: I wish I could set up automatic payment plans and partial billing.

• Publicado el 1/2/2019
Tara T.
Public Affairs Specialist
Administración gubernamental, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/1/2020

"Simple, effective, quality product - even for non-web professionals!"

Puntos a favor: Very easy to use, set up, edit and administer overall; lots of design features; GREAT reporting features and demographic gathering. Customer service is EXCELLENT - I prefer live chat, and they are very attentive and give lots of detail, solutions, and other ideas to better your site function.

Contras: Before learning all the ins and outs of Reg Fox, I assumed it could operate like an Amazon shopping cart. While there are some outstanding features in Reg Fox, it doesn't have true cart functionality, so it would be an issue for you depending on what you're trying to sell or accomplish.

• Publicado el 15/1/2020
Michael L.
Organización de eventos, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 23/2/2018

"Wish I Could Give 10 Stars"

Comentarios: Easy set up, works without any hiccups. Great product!

Puntos a favor: First off - their customer service is incredible! one of the customer rep is awesome and really helped us out of a bind with our event. I've used RegFox for several clients and events and it's been a winner every time. Their fees are more than reasonable, everything works perfectly, and overall it's an awesome product.

Contras: Their primary in-house payment Gateway is WePay. We signed up and started collecting funds for our event, and WePay came back after several tickets were sold and said they were going to have to hold a large amount of funds. This wouldn't work for our event, so we talked to her and she let us know there is another option used for cases like ours. I wish this was advertised as we could have saved ourselves a few days of headaches.... but she got things taken care of immediately and made sure everything was fixed as we needed it to be.

• Publicado el 23/2/2018
Amy L.
Director of Programs
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/10/2017

"Probably the best registration software I have ever used in my 20+ years of managing events."

Comentarios: Many, but mostly flexibility to create the forms they way I want. I also appreciate the robust analytics and excellent technical support.

Puntos a favor: - It's super easy to design the registration form and confirmation.
- Flexibility with reordering or adding fields
- Friendly customer service, and I appreciate the quick, thorough responses!
- Robust analytics, which are so helpful; I look forward to seeing the results of our campaign.
- Affordable for a non-profit organization, such as ours
- I could go on!

Contras: Just one thing so far, which is that the font color in the confirmation is inconsistent, and I have tried to highlight the text and choose the color. I still get gray and black text, which must be due to the editor. Do I really need to know HTML to fix this? Should be easier. Other than that, I don't have anything to complain about.

• Publicado el 19/10/2017
Dee anna C.
Program Specialist
Administración educativa, 1001-5000 empleados

"Love RegFox"

Comentarios: Conference Registrations.

Puntos a favor: RegFox provides affordable options for online registrations! I do wish there were a few options that I could customize, but the RegFox team has been amazing at assisting me with work arounds and solutions. Great and fast customer service! I will be a long-time client!

Contras: Static fields... Billing. I would like to set up my own fields. Using actions to hide items is helpful, but I would like to customize to meet educational ways...

Mindy L.
Owner/Photographer
  • Publicado el 13/10/2017

"Absolutely LOVE Regfox! Solved every problem I had w/ setting up events, collecting $$ and contracts"

Comentarios: Save time, money, less worry and super easy for my clients to use and submit.

Puntos a favor: I am a photographer and use regfox for my mini session sign ups, one stop shop for both my clients and I. Customer support is top notch. The software is so easy to navigate and set up. So many different options gives the software incredible adaptability for any event. Great options for sharing on social media. Reports are exactly what you want and need. Fees are super competitive, no other software gives you so much for this price and they deposit it right into your account for you. Regfox is a no brainer.

• Publicado el 13/10/2017