15 años ayudando a las empresas dominicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre DrChrono

Sistema de gestión de consultorios DrChrono, basado en la nube y totalmente integrado con soluciones de EMR y facturación, agiliza y mejora el funcionamiento de tu consulta.

Descubre más sobre DrChrono

Contras:

This site opens too many tabs making it very confusing to keep up with where you left off. Also, not too quick to navigate.

Valoraciones de DrChrono

Relación calidad-precio
3.7

Probabilidad de recomendación

7.1/10

DrChrono tiene una valoración global de 4.0 estrellas sobre 5 según las 482 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado DrChrono antes?

Filtrar opiniones (482)

Mildre Mercedes
Mildre Mercedes
Docente en Ecuador
Educación superior, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Opiniones sobre DrChrono

4.0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: En conclusión, es un buen software, permite ahorrar tiempo con los pacientes y su interfaz es bastante bonita y amigable.

Tiene una agradable interfaz y su precio está bastante bien para lo que recibes a cambio.

Contras:

Un problema que he visto es que su función de voz a texto no funciona muy bien.

hace 10 meses

Thank you so much, Mildre Merecedes, for your review! We are so happy to hear that using DrChrono is saving you time with your patients and that the user interface has been easy to use! We appreciate you being a DrChrono user! - The DrChrono Team

Dr Baden
Dr Baden
Owner / Primary Chiropractic Physician at Fit 4 Life Chiropractic en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Save thousands in upfront expenses.

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I saved thousands of dollars in upfront expenses from other EHR companies and then pay update fees every year.

They keep current payers at the monthly price they started at when tasing the priced for new customers. I have been with and using DrChrono for about 6 years now. They are always improving. It is a nice system that can be used multi-disciplinary. I am a chiropractor an I used it with a a medical Nurse Practitioner. What initially appealed to me is there was no multi thousand dollar up front software like a lot of other EHR companies want to charge you, along with yearly upgrade fees. None of that here so you start off saving thousands.

Contras:

The Price keeps raising every year, for new accounts. Customer service sinks and there is no direct phone number to call to have the issue solved right away, you have to email them and wait for them to get back to you.

Jay
Chief Operating Officer, Physician en EE. UU.

DrChrono is Inconsistent at Best

4.0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I lost patients because of DrChono's inablity to work well with Collectly. Patients were being double billed or billed for things things that they had already paid for. To correct this we had to cancel Collectly and work a lot of hours to remove the billing issues from our end. On top of that we lost patients because they were billed for things that we told them that they were going to be receiving a cash discount on.

I liked being able to work with an iPad on it. Their big claim is that it was designed for use through ios systems and iPad. I feel like they put a lot of effort into it at first and have not progressed since the iPad was first released. The bottom line is that it could be sooo much better than it is.

Contras:

The meetings with the Apollo+ team. They did not listen to us on a consistent basis. After attending meetings for 3 months and telling them the same thing for several weeks in a row, I gave up and just tried to do as I was told. We had to basically cancel Collectly because it did not function as advertised. My patients received bills from Collectly the same day as their appointment before my biller could enter their copays. I LOST PATIENTS BECAUSE OF THIS DRCHRONO.

Sherri
Owner Physician en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Was good, new company is a failure

2.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Horrible. Do not consider. It is not the same company we started with, or the same customer service. This company truly does not care about the consumer or correcting their issues.

Was great the first 3 years. Now that new company took over it’s a disaster.

Contras:

Claims processing is completely horrific. Since they moved to I house clearing house from Trizetto we have had no claims processed in 2 months. There is no real support anymore. You cannot talk to a person. It takes weeks to get a response. And their staff is incredibly uneducated in claims billing. We never had these problems before. Even appointment scheduling had been an issue with losing data recently. They refuse to cancel my contract even though I did not agree to a fee increase or a renewal. I did not sign a contract with the new company. They refuse to speak on the phone. Their customer service is non-existent. They couldn’t care less if you are happy with the service or not.

LeAnne
Patient service representative en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10,000+ empleados

Good EMR program

5.0 hace 3 meses

Nice to use and easy to navigate. The differences between this softwear and others are easily noted

Contras:

Scheduling difficulties can make it hard sometimes

hace 2 meses

Hi LeAnne, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear you've been happy with DrChrono. If you are still having scheduling difficulties, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Account Manager or our Customer Support team - we're happy to help make suggestions to streamline your workflow where possible. Thank you for being a part of DrChrono!

Dr John
Non-Force Chiropractor en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

The ultimate software partner for your Mac computer office!

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Patients save me time and charting by communicating through the onpatient portal.
I can run reports and have an immediate idea of what symptoms and frequency my patients are presenting and develop educational materials that support those diagnosis.
I stay on top of my day by way of daily schedule emailed to me every morning.

Seamless integration with my MacBook, iMac and iPhone. Fast, knowledgeable support. The unlimited ability to customize for my sole practitioner non-force chiropractic practice. Easy to understand video tutorials which answer most questions without having to contact support. Robust, integrated systems, such as the ability to provide credit card processing. Knowing that drchrono is a leader and partner with Apple Health.

Contras:

I get frustrated when I am on a learning curve with a new part of the software. But that's my problem!

Norman
CEO en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Product is "Good", Service is "Outstanding"

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Dr C is excellent for our practice, easy to customize templates and support is always fast and effective.

Easy to implement, great support, ease of use

Contras:

Some of the features don't really function as well as advertised

hace 4 años

Thank you for the kind words and helpful feedback!

Edward
Edward
owner en EE. UU.

downtime

3.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Unintuitive, clunky, unreliable. On the bright side, DrChrono has a lot of potential to do a lot of things that it doesn't realize due to poor customer service, bugs, and very poor user experience.

The e-prescribing module is the most user-friendly part of the EMR. It isn't great, however. It would be better if it would save prescription that were pending signature for signing later.

Contras:

The frequent downtime, slowdowns and bugs are the #1 headache of being a DrChrono end user. Yesterday it ran so slow for 6+ hours that it was impossible to send controlled substance prescriptions. It was almost impossible to save notes. Appointment weren't getting saved to the schedule. It would take on the order of minutes to open a note. There are other glitches, like appointment reminders getting turned off, buttons disappearing, and new diagnoses getting added to patient charts. For example, many of my patient charts were automatically updated with diagnoses of ADHD and schizophrenia. There are lots of other quirks and problems: if you delete an appointment from the calendar, the note disappears from the chart. The chart shouldn't be that fragile!

hace 2 años

Hi Dr. Edward, We appreciate your review and feedback! We know the downtime that occurred recently was frustrating, and we appreciate you bearing with us while we worked to get everything resolved. We are sorry to hear about the issues you are having with patient charts and want to be sure we work to get this corrected. Have you submitted a support ticket yet? If you haven't, you can do so here: https://support.drchrono.com/hc/en-us/requests/new If you have submitted a ticket but are still having issues, please send us an email to [email protected] with the support ticket number and any other information you think might be helpful. We appreciate you being a part of DrChrono and look forward to further assisting you! Regards, The DrChrono Team

Adam
D.C. en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

DrChrono is not worth the high cost

2.0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Second worse EHR platform I’ve ever used. Will NEVER recommend!! This is a close first-worse with Epic EHR.

1. HIPPA compliant. 2. When their system is not crashing or updating, notation is good for the most part. 3. I like being able to schedule patient’s from my phone app.

Contras:

1. Customer and tech support are 0 help! Basically tell you all the things a person with 100 IQ would have tried and when that doesn’t work they tell you ‘Well, tough turds, thanks for your money. BYE!’ 2. The frequent system crashes, updates that don’t allow you to use the notation platform for several hours at a time. Several times I have been writing a very long and detailed chart note and will click ‘View Chart Note’ and get an error code and nothing was saved. 3. The navigation is very slow so I don’t know whether they are running updates or the server is just slow.

hace 2 meses

Hi Adam, Thank you for your review. We'd be interested in learning more about the difficulties you are having to see how we can help. If you haven't already, please reach out to your Account Manager so we can further assist. We thank you for your business!

Shannon
PMHNP en EE. UU.

Happy with our decision

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, Dr. Chrono has been a great value for the price. We are very pleased with the decision.

provider documentation. streamlined, looks good, customizable.

Contras:

Would like it if my medical assistant could pin prescriptions ahead of time for me (the provider) to sign. That would free up time.

Karolyn
MD en EE. UU.

DrChrono Software Review

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Positive.

The ease of use, the numerous videos that provided tutorials, the excellent support and customer service provided by DrChrono's team.

Contras:

Have yet to build in telemedicine portal, for example doxy.me, into their platform. That's the only missing piece.

hace 4 años

We are glad to hear that you enjoy our platform Karolyn!

Laura
Owner/Doctor en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! DON'T DO IT!

3.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We used them for several years, used to have great customer service and communication and it's pretty obvious they are going under and we were overpaying for years!

Customization of templates and scheduling calendar.

Contras:

Many system crashes over the last year. We decided to switch to a different EHR system that was more user friendly, better online booking system and our account manager will NOT get back to us after WEEKS of sending emails and phone calls to get notes imported to new system and to cancel the account.

Richard
Owner/Physician en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

Don't buy the hype

2.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: All cash practice previously using Practice Fusion which worked okay but would not send text reminders at the time we transitioned to DrChrono. Sold on text reminders, configurable templates, kiosk sign in with easy to use online intakes, payments, and signable consents. A big issue for us is that we have different patient types but only one intake can be selected. An intake can have numerous submenus for different visit types but it very quickly get convoluted and difficult to use. The consents can be set to be required or not but then they are required for every patient. Medicare Consent for patients on medicare and not on others. Can't do it. Consent for botox or filler JUST for a patient coming in for this treatment. Nope. All consents or no consents or optional consents. None of these options work for me. Customer service is by email and I would say overall moderately acceptable once you realize that when the system is down it is just down and your response will be that we are fixing the problem. You will never get an acceptable explanation of WHY something didn't work. Why did my patient not receive a text reminder? "Oh that option was turned off." But why did they receive the last 4 reminders? "Oh the system was turned off but we turned it on." Huh? Ipad and laptop programs are so massively different that you have to learn two completely different systems. The ipad system glitches causing the wrong patients chart to get signed off.

The sales pitch is great but none of the functions that we use work well, work consistently or work as you would expect.

Contras:

Getting to an old note without modifying it is near impossible. Getting to the list of vital signs of a patient from a closed chart requires first going into the demographics page. Nothing is easy or natural to find. Where do I find lab results? Oh, might be under lab order, or incoming faxes, or documents. Labs are ordered old to new so once I click I then have to scroll to the bottom of a page to find last weeks labs. Click away and back then restart the process. I just put in a controlled script and got an error, "couldn't contact escripts", put in again and the pharmacy calls confirming to dispense twice. Controlled scripts go to the pharmacy without making it into the record. Searching controlled scripts given out does not work in any useful way. Text reminders can be set but half the time they don't go out. Patients complain they didn't get a reminder and appointments are missed. Try to collect a late fee on a patient who didn't get a reminder on her 5th appointment but got one for the last four. Many times we are unable change a patient status from "checked in" to "in room". Nobody realizes the program glitched and the patient complains they were in the room forever. The way the templates work seems great but they cannot be edited on the fly. Slider ON = "uneditable text into the chart here". Not every patient fits in the cookie cutter. Nice kiosk sign in concept but always breaking and leaving patient data visible to the next patient in line.

Gregg
Doctor en EE. UU.
Práctica médica

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

3.0 hace 8 años

It is nearly a one stop shop bedside tool for a busy outpatient surgical center. Consent and Data entry is pretty easy. Creating our own templates for nearly the entire process was essential, and we were able to do that with very little help. It's fairly intuitive. There are definitely downsides to creating your own templates (see below). The ability to draw notes and fax notes is excellent, and improvements in fax documentation and signing is indicative of how they try to constantly improve. The different tiers of service offers a slightly clunky fit, though overall it is pretty decent given the fact you mainly have to choose the feature they lay out at each tier of service. Also, there are on line instructions with video for many features, but they often have outdated videos and it's hard to distinguish. They should label each version with the VERSION of Dr. Chrono to which they are doing the training in order to avoid wasting time. The set up is easy. Help for the initial set up is good. They offer good training.

Contras:

SERVICE. I can't stress strongly enough how variable the service quality is. There is no way to contact them other than email. You cannot call them. They call back at times when either I'm busy, or after hours. It's as though you can't get anyone or worse since they are at arms length. It makes it VERY difficult to deal with a complex problem. I am more that willing to pay extra for better service with a "phone line" or "hot line" to call. This has been rejected. I don't know why. I find it a poor way to run service for an EHR company. RELIABILITY: This is a real problem. There are so many breakdowns, inability to use the notes, slow service, etc. We increased our internet speed at work to 15G and it didn't really help other than increase speed when it is working. I do recommend a higher speed as the data is fairly intensive which is a plus for DrChrono - they can accomplish a lot. But the breakdowns have forced us to use paper charting on many occasions. A very recent example is that we could not view a complete not from the iPADS. We could from the computer, but that is NOT how we function, nor should we be expected to function that way. It was resolved in a few hours. The very next day you could not view notes from EITHER the iPAD or the computer. Other issues were consent forms simply dropping off the consent list on the iPAD or being put in reverse order. After many emails, they finally admitted there was a problem. Also, the back and forth creates poor communication when you get a request to take a "screen shot" of a problem that occurred a few days ago. Even then, you are lucky to get an answer other than "we are looking at this". SALES: Pretty darn good. Just wish they added a service package with a phone line/hot line.

Amanda

Better than any other EHR I have ever tried

4.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I like that they pay attention to suggestions and they are VERY polite and courteous. They always have a very pleasant attitude, very optimistic and helpful. Whenever I am addressing a concern, I feel that they pay attention and try to solve it if they can.
The fact that they don't have a phone number doesn't concern me. My former EHRs DID have a phone number but you would wait on hold for 10 minutes before anyone picked up and then you'd just have to leave a message for the right person to call you back. DrChrono is very quick to respond to emails and it is about the same as if you had called them. Plus, when it is in email format, you can go back and see the answer to a question anytime because it is documented in email.

To me, it is very straightforward and easy to use and navigate. If you are computer savvy, you could be up and running during the same week that you purchase this EHR. I like how the iPhone app DOES have a schedule for the day (despite what a previous review said) and it is super-easy to take pictures of insurance cards and pictures of the patient or their problems. The fact that it is cloud based is nice because I can operate it in the 35 different nursing homes where I practice. I have used 3 other EHRS before (OfficeMate, My Vision Express, and Crystal PM - for optometry) and they all had less capabilities than DrChrono. The ease of e-prescribing and e-faxing is also wonderful, and the claim filing is much easier than with the other EHRs.

Contras:

There are some glitches in the software. For example, billing for a self-pay item is tedious and time consuming and if you accidentally enter the wrong amount as what the patient paid and have to change it later, the computer can't handle the change and gets everything mixed up and says the patient has a credit when the patient does not have a credit. Sometimes you just have to delete everything and start all over if you come across a billing glitch like that.

Byoung
President en EE. UU.

Worst EHR. SCAM. Your patients data will be taken into hostage

1.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Stay away from them. Dr. Chrono is Worst possible EHR in many ways. Below is actual part of Email they sent to us regarding data transfer. Hi Dr.
The last invoice to be paid to finish the contract came out on Aug. 7, you won't be charged going forward.
Here are the options for getting your data out of DrChrono:
OPTION 1
Maintain read-only access to your existing DrChrono account. This will allow you to still log in any time, any where and access your patient information. This option only requires you to sign an annual read-only access agreement with DrChrono for a small fee of $50 per month. This can be paid out monthly or you can prepay and not have to worry about the bill for another year.
OPTION 2
Use DrChrono’s manual export features. With this option, you are able to export a zip C-CDA file of your patient list. You can also export your patient demographics as a .csv file. For clinical notes and uploaded documents, you will need to export individually from within each patient’s file. There is no fee for this option but you will only have your 30 day notice window to complete your own export. Here are some support articles that provide more information about the manual export features:

User interface loos pretty and enticing. That is all. Nothing else.

Contras:

Extremely buggy and slow. ICD and CPT codes does not accept synonyms. It only accepts exact wording of used in original CPT and ICD-10 code. I had to use google all the time to find appropriate codes to put in the charts. Takes double the time. Billing is horrendous. No way to track if payment is received and processed. When more than thousands of payments are hanging, it becomes impossible to track anymore. Finally I had to decide to stop using and give up tracking the account receivable and give up insurance payment all together for many months. It was worth to give up months of work than further loosing and not being able to collect anymore. Lessons learned in hard way. Finally, when I moved to different EHR after using Dr.Chrono for 4 years, they refused to transfer patient data. Instead, they told us to manually open and download individual items from patient charts or pay them $50 per month for read only version. The new EHR company contacted them to work through, they refused all the cooperation. One year later, I still did not receive any patient data. I complained to Better Business Bureau. I am taking legal action against them now. They will take patients information as hostage. STAY AWAY. These are scammers.

Marni
Administrator en EE. UU.
Práctica médica
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

They still have a lot to learn

2.0 hace 9 años

Simple to get up and running. You can send automated appointment reminders via text, in Spanish. And when you type in a patient's address, you can type in the ZIP code, and it fills in the City and State for you.

Contras:

It just seems like they're not ready. Like they put the product out before finishing it. Yes, they HAVE certain functionality, but does it work like it's supposed to? I've had many problems since I signed up in December of 2013, but this one is particularly revealing: DrChrono has a way for doctors to receive electronic refill requests, which is great. But when we started using it, we discovered that when we refilled prescriptions in this way, once it was sent, there was no record of it ever happening. No record whatsoever. Of a doctor refilling a prescription. No date. No medication name or dosage or number of refills. The whole thing would just vanish. The only confirmation we could get was by calling the pharmacy by phone and writing in the paper charts that we still had to maintain because drchrono can't track what doctors need to track. I made them aware of this issue in April of 2014. May, I followed up, no response. June I followed up, no response. DECEMBER rolls along, and I got an email saying: "Thank you for your patience as we've worked to investigate the issue you had reported about medication not getting added after the refill request is approved. We don't currently have a timeframe we can provide regarding when a solution will be available but did want to let you know that it is still on our radar and that as soon as we have an update to share, we'll be certain to let you know." It wasn't until February 2015 that I finally got an email saying they fixed it. Maybe it's fine now, I don't know because I don't trust them to handle my practice. I don't usually go into detail like this when I write reviews, but I'm hoping that this experience illustrates the central problem with drchrono. They are software developers with little experience in actually running a medical practice. Ask any experienced medical biller that has used DrChrono for billing, and they will tell you all the BASIC things that are missing from a billing software. Historical patient eligibility. Meaning, DrChrono doesn't keep track of what insurance a patient USED to have, only what they have now. So when you're looking at a previous claim details, it looks as if it was paid by the patient's CURRENT payer, not the payer that ACTUALLY paid it. And with all the changes that are happening with Medicare, and Obamacare, it's crucial to keep track of things correctly because a patient's coverage can change month-to-month. Recording prescriptions given through the software... correctly recording payments received through the software. These are BASIC elements of running a practice. And DrChrono is clueless.

Charles
Physician en EE. UU.

The best way to describe DrChrono is 1 sentence, better yet, 1 word is: Amateur

1.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I hope they change some simple things and this could pass as a functional EMR.

It is cheap and they tell you that they offer a lot of quick tools. Overall, I would say that procedure notes are actually really quick which is the way they should be. Having said that, they are quick if it is a routine procedure. Any deviation from routine and it's really difficult. The iPad App is very funcitonal compared to other apps, but is still limited by the architecture of the program as a whole. In 20 years when the general public knows how to utilize an ipad efficiently, this product could be really good as far as the check-in/data gathering phase of patient care.

Contras:

The program has far too many limitations. Simple things like headers and subheaders aren't really even headers or subheaders. It's rather impressive. Customer support is almost non-existant if you want something more than the routine minimal functionality. This program can't even get prescriptions correct. They omit the start date and end date of a prescription. They say "the start date is the date you write it". Well, what happens if you write a controlled substance that doesn't start for a week because they just filled a 7 day supply from their surgeon? Well then you are left hoping that the pharmacist notices the DNF in the comments section (the comments section specifically states: do not put start date, or any other important information). Everything about this program is like a teenager that took a programming course and thinks that they can do everything now. They have canned videos to show you how to do basic things. After that, you're on your own. It's just you and the glitches in the system trying to find your way through life. I'm 30 and fairly tech savvy, so I've been digging really deep into the program to maximize it. On the surface it looks great. After you pass through the first layer of promises...good luck.

hace 6 años

Hi Charles, We don't see you as an active DrChrono user or customer in our system. If you need support or help with your account, please email us at [email protected] so that we can assist you. Best, The DrChrono Team

Bella
Practice Administrator

Great EHR

5.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Our practice has been Dr. Chrono for almost 5 years, and it was one of the best changes we have ever implemented. When the physician I work told me that we were switching EHRs, I was hesitant and nervous about learning how to use a new software. To my surprise there was little to no learning curve, when it came to learning how to use Dr. Chrono. Not only was it easy for staff to learn how to use Dr. Chrono, it was just as easy for patients to use the Dr. Chrono Check-in app. Over the last 5 years, there have been many great improvements made to the Dr. Chrono software. I was happy to have a brief meeting with our account manager Angela, recently, as she helped me learn how to better use new and existing features of Dr. Chrono to optimize the EHR in our practice. The costumer support has been excellent, when we needed it.

Being able to access our schedule and patient records from anywhere on any device has made it easier to work in and out of our offices.

Contras:

One feature that I would like see improved is the "send e-mail" feature. Our office likes to send e-mail newsletters to our patients about every 3-4 months. It is nice that we can use Dr. Chrono, because all of our patient's e-mail addresses and mailing preferences are already in their records. Dr. Chrono is a bit limited when it comes to adding any e-mail content beyond simple text. It would be very helpful, if this was updated and eliminate our need to have another company that we use for sending e-mail blasts.

Andrew
Marketing Director en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Our nearly 4-year experience with Dr. Chrono has been frustrating and confusing, to say the least.

1.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: There are numerous bugs in the program that we've reported to Dr. Chrono, but they never reply with a straight answer. Patient reminders are unexplainably failing to send, appointments are randomly deleted or rescheduled, but Dr. Chrono does not provide any real help. They work diligently to make sure you are never able to contact them by phone. Even if I call my personal account manager's number, an automatic voicemail plays asking me to submit a support ticket. A support ticket that will not be responded to for days, and most likely you will just get referred to someone else who will ALSO NOT have a solution for you. I'm actually appalled at their lack of awareness in terms of never providing solutions.

Advanced Reports .

Contras:

Ineffective and laughable support team and ticket system, dysfunctional patient reminder system, multiple unaddressed bugs in the system, unapologetic lack of urgency, and complete lack of communication.

hace 5 años

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know. Our record indicates that your account manager is in contact with you to help you resolve any issues you may be experiencing. Please also open support tickets so that our customer support team can assist you as well. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help further.

Mickey
Revenue Recovery en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

Much Room for Improvement

2.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Their customer service is broken, to the point that if you have suggestions for them, they direct you to a forum where your post will be never be read by the "developers".

I think the product does a good job at collecting information, and makes it easy to store important health data for patients.

Contras:

Not very good at generating reports. Does not organize data in the way that would work best for my company. Customer service is poor.

hace 6 años

Hello Mickey, Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. We take each and every feedback seriously, and would like the opportunity to make this right. Your account manager has already reached out to you and we would like to work with you directly to provide the appropriate training on various reports the system can generate. We would also like to mention that our developers are taking customer feedback through various channels, and many customer suggestions have been turned into product features as you may have seen from our monthly product update newsletter. Your account manager is always a good resource for product related questions so you are using DrChrono to its fullest potential. He can provide product demonstration and be able to review how you are using DrChrono EHR. Please don’t forget to schedule your next account review! Thank you, DrChrono Team

Darren
Owner en EE. UU.

NOT FOR AESTHETICS!

1.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This product was sold to us as being targeted towards aesthetics practices. Garbage. In virtually every instance medical aesthetics employees are commission based and there are no provisions for that in the system. You can also not effectively have your product inventory managed unless you never discount your products, and never pay commission to anyone who sold them. If you do, be prepared for lots of additional paperwork to keep track of it all. All of our complaints fell on deaf ears, and all attempts to get out of the contract even after explaining thoroughly what the issues were, resulted in ridiculous fees. We were a new start up & trusted them when they said it had everything we would need. Now we are in operation it's a different story. I don't mind there being a misunderstanding in the sales department so long as they make it right, but they won't, so my review stands at 1 star, and only 1 because the option of 0 is not available. Stay far away!

I like that it has the iPad app to use at check-in.

Contras:

It does not work in a commission based practice

hace 5 años

Hi Darren, Thank you for reaching out to us with your feedback. We take our user experience and feedback very seriously. DrChrono EHR works well for many aesthetics and medical spa practices and we have numerous customers that are currently using our system very successfully. However, we understand that every practice has unique or specific desired features needed to fit their workflow. I have also checked with our sales representative who worked with you and unfortunately, the desired feature you mentioned in your review was not brought up to our attention during any of the sales demonstrations or meetings. According to our records, this concern was brought up more than a month after the contract was executed and we were well into implementation. Your concern has been escalated to our customer success and sales management teams to reach a resolution in this matter. In the meantime please do not hesitate to reach out to your account manager for continued support.

Maureen
Director of Nursing
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Customizable, but lacks richness of features

3.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: This still feels like a relatively young product with great potential. The price is very appealing. There are lots of bugs in the system and kinks that need to get worked out. It can be a challenge to get through to folks who know what they are talking about. The basic support is only good for incredibly simple things. If a bug in the software is detected, it can be a nightmare to get through to the right person to actually correct the problem.

-Ease of changing documentation templates on the fly- I can update the way my practice documents quickly and easily -Cheap -Relatively intuitive user interface -Simple platform does not require extensive training for new users -Growing and developing product: drchrono has made consistent updates and improvements in the last year, and I expect them to continue to improve over time.

Contras:

-It is difficult as an administrator to "push" customizations such as medication favorites or folder structures for tasks being worked by back office staff to users. You have to log in as the user to make these kinds of updates for each staff member. -There is limited ability to link and report on data inside of the clinical note. -There is no calculating of scores (such as PHQ9 or other screening tests). You must manually calculate and enter scores. -The workflows of practice staff have not really been well considered. It is a challenge to audit which data has been entered for a clinic visit by the nurse or by the prescriber. Back office tasks such as referrals, prior auths, etc are not well supported. -Too many "clicks"; too much screen shifting: You often end up with 3-4tabs open at a time and have to click back and forth between screens to get the information you need for a single patient.

Van
Physician en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados

switched from Practice Fusion now stuck with a contract fee

1.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Tried to switch from Practice Fusion to it, but it has been a nightmare. Now we are stuck paying for a more expensive EMR for a year, during a year contract, that we will not use because it puts me behind in seeing patients by at least 30 minutes.

The note writing and ability to create your own forms is very good. They really show this off to you when they are demonstrating the software. They do not show the other things involved in day to day practice such as ordering labs (terrible in the ipad app), medications (is terrible in the ipad app), creating messages (they use a terrible task system), or finding ICD-10 codes (worst icd-10 search engine I have ever encountered).

Contras:

Everything that was not note writing. If they would have shown all the other things you do in day to day practice during the demo, I do not think I would have got this software. The guy doing the demo talked about other EMRs causing death by a thousand clicks. Well this emr may not cause death by a thousand clicks with the note writing but everything else you need to do such as ordering labs, medications, billing, messaging, all take so much time that it eliminates any of the time saving in the note writing.

hace 5 años

Hi Van, Thank you for reaching out. Your implementation specialist has been in contact with you and has set up your account to be ready for use. In regards to the difficulty, you have been having with our lab integration, our Head of Implementation Team was able to get in touch with you and is currently working with your team to come to a resolution. We look forward to working with you and thank you for your patience as we work with your team. Best, The DrChrono Team

BJ
Director of Biz Dev en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

When it work's, it is pretty good. When it doesn't (often) you are basically on your own...

2.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The tech issues are frequent and incredibly disruptive. I've had one issue which had a significant impact on collections and revenue - and DrChrono would not offer anything more than their apologies. They don't stand behind their product or customers. Dr Chrono support is very slow to respond and often unhelpful when they do. They unfortunately lock you into a 1 year agreement, and anytime you want to add a provider or team member, they make you lock that in to the agreement as well.

Very well-rounded software. Scheduling and billing functions are very solid. Nice that it is web-based and it is relatively easy to use.

Contras:

VERY frequent tech issues - including: changes to schedule or billing information not saving, errors in claims going out, sometimes not being able to log in at all. Software is also not very customizable. You have to adapt your workflow to them, they do not adapt or help tweak for you.