15 años ayudando a las empresas dominicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Top Echelon

Software de seguimiento de candidatos con análisis de CV, seguimiento de actividades, planificación de pedidos de trabajo, marketing por correo electrónico e integración con redes sociales.

Descubre más sobre Top Echelon

Big Biller is very intuitive, easy to use and develop. Price point is right and customer service is great.

Contras:

Can't attach email without it going to recipient's spam folder.

Valoraciones de Top Echelon

Relación calidad-precio
4.5

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.8/10

Top Echelon tiene una valoración global de 4.6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 516 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Top Echelon antes?

Filtrar opiniones (516)

Cherice
Cherice
Founder en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Why you should consider Top Echelon

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: My overall experience has been wonderful and has made my job of quickly locating candidates in the system very timely and with ease because of how their software is structured. I use it everyday, for every search.

What I like most about their software is how easy it is to search for candidates, input candidates, communicate with them and clients and how all the information is stored in the system. I also LOVE their help desk. Always responds quickly and with the correct information the first time.

Contras:

I feel the search features could be more robust.

Bill
Maquinaria, Trabajador autónomo

The Benefits of Big Biller

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Love it. The support teams within Top Echelon are world class and they constantly work on improving the software for it's members. The database itself is very user friendly and can be manipulated to fit your agencies way of doing things specifically. I expect to be using Big Biller for a very long time!!

The ease of use with Big Biller software and how it can interact with other agencies databases is just a great feature. They are constantly upgrading and adding features to the software as well. I can access this database from a wide variety of devices allowing me to always have my database with me. It's ability to track and save past emails / resume submissions with clients and candidates is really important as well.

Contras:

My only negative (if you can call it that) is that there are really no features to help enter clients into the databse. In my industry (specifically) new companies are popping up all the time. It would be nice to be able to compare companies via a resume and have a new company automatically entered in some way. This feature was available at one time.

Frank
Seguros, 2-10 empleados

New Platform is Extremely Difficult to Navigate

3.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The only reason I'm still with Big Biller is, despite the awkward, and user unfriendly interface in the new platform, moving to another service is out of the question during this Covid-19 pandemic where business is down 30%. Our bandwidth, as a small company, for non revenue generating projects has to be kept to a minimum. The customer support is great but software layout and design should be intuitive and not require so many calls to support to begin with. I remain hopefully BB will work out the kinks. I pay $15,000 a year for Linkedin Recruiter so money is not the deciding factor, ease of use is. Originally Big Biller had the friendliest customer support and simple layout and that was the deciding factor. Not cost alone

Great customer support and easy to reach by phone or online chat.

Contras:

The new version of Big biller has set me back 20 years in my productivity. I actually go out of my way to use Outlook and avoid the new BB cumbersome, user-unfriendly interfacte. The 'running man" (we call him 'burning man' icon offers no clue as to what menu lies underneath. The 'hot list' icon looks like a poop emoji and I had to have someone explain this to me. Too many lengthy menus that open, vanish, disappear, are difficult to find once they are minimized, etc. I'm advanced with computers and can design basic code and find this new platform roll out very dissapointing.

Marlaine
Managing Principal en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, Trabajador autónomo

Top Echelon User Review

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: The experience with Top Echelon is over quite a number of years, 5 days/week and 6-8 hours on the system. There have been a few times something went down or there was a glitch, but they addressed it right away and we all moved on.

I like Top Echelon for the ease of use, that they are always adding more value to the platform in how to source, how to contact candidates or clients, ease of posting jobs, add on to get the jobs out on other job sites, multiple ways to go about a task, quick and efficient customer service people who always have the answer, training resources, and webinars to help me be better at my job.

Contras:

I do not have any issues with Top Echelon.

Lisa
Automoción, 2-10 empleados

Top Echelon works well

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: We have had a great experience with the software and responsive team. My new employees use the trainings and find them simple to understand. If they have a questions, support is quick to respond with and email or phone call.

It’s provides everything we need at a reasonable price point!

Contras:

The reports need a little improvement and they are working on that. Anytime there is a con, TE is on it. They pay attention! Many of the little tweaks we suggested over the years were implemented quickly! They listen!!!

Trina
Senior Recruiter en EE. UU.

Big Biller - Great Features and Quality Service - Highly Recommend

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I began TORP Group about 7 years ago and started using Big Biller withing a few months of starting our business. From the beginning, their level of care and service has been beyond what I expected. The product has many features and options available to use within their system. The system was far beyond what I had used in the past. They are continually improving, which says to me, they care about their clients. Top Echelon is looking to be the best in what they do and it shows!!

The level of service has always been outstanding. The company is responsive, reliable and overall amazing to work with.

Contras:

The texting option is great, but there has not been an ability to group text, which would be most ideal. Currently not using their texting system due to this.

Scott
Recruiter en EE. UU.

Highly Recommend Top Echelon

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: My overall experience with Top Echelon is excellent. Again - I am very happy with the product as well as the Customer Service they provide.

Overall, I've got to say, Top Echelon is a solid and dependable choice for anyone needing to step up their recruiting game. I'd definitely recommend it to any recruiting firm that's serious about making their recruiting process smoother and more effective. It's super easy to use, packed with powerful tools to keep your day organized, and they're always adding cool new features. If you're looking to recruit the best talent without the hassle, Top Echelon is a fantastic choice.

Contras:

I honestly don't have any negative things to say about Top Echelon. I really do like the product.

Margaret
CEO en EE. UU.

Strongly Recommend Top Echelon - Cost Effective and Easy to Implement

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I used Top Echelon/Big Biller years ago when I started out as an independent recruiter. Their product was the most cost effective, customizable, multi function product then and now. I would not think of using another product as an independent recruiter.

I absolutely love that I can manage my full desk, job postings, candidate tracking, client tracking all in one place. The customer service is wonderful, you can customize fields, and they offer a split network program that allows you to collaborate with trusted partners.

Contras:

The only con I have is that I did not implement the product sooner.

Steve
Managing Partner en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados

How to Maximize TEN service

4.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I have no way to search for candidates listed from other recruiting companies' jobs.
That is what pinched me on doing porfitable business. I jsut retired from my company but the last 1 1/2 years were tough,

I learned to hard way that just posting jobs on TEN is only part of the solution. Results from recruiter company initially high but the quality of candidates was low as they just hand the candidate apply to the job and sent to me. Have figured out how to do candidate searches for other recruiters who have posted jobs.

Contras:

The searchers for candidates from the other recruiters doesn't work. I can't tell for what the candidates experience is for me jobs and that message I do send never get answered.

Matt
Owner and Recruiter en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, Trabajador autónomo

My Review Top Echelon BigBiller

4.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Easy to use ... excellent customer support

Contras:

I'm not really sure ... I think there are some aspects that could be a little more sophisticated, but that might make it more complicated too and I like how easy it is to navigate

Leonard
CEO en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Best dedicated recruiting software product on the market

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall experience has been perfect. While no software or any product is going to give you 100% of what you need/want. BB comes pretty darn close. What they lack in the cons is far outweighed by the pros!

Exceptionally easy to implement. Even with a huge database like mine. TE constantly is looking for ways to improve the daily use of the product. Not complex to use, easy import of data, resume, and chrome extensions like LinkedIn. Very little if any down time. Maybe 3 times for 5 minutes over the last 8 years I've used BB. Highly recommend this product.

Contras:

search breakdown, email, and you did away with the almost instant chat box for real time answers. Now you email your problem and wait. 24 hours later as compared to originally maybe 5 minutes in chat box queue

Arwen
Partner en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Great experience

5.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: its been a great experience. the team has been great to work with

We wanted to get access to the TE Network. Also Big biller is easy to use

Contras:

nothing really comes to mind. If I had to pick one I dont like that when you add a candidate to the system there is another step to add them to a hotlist. I would prefer you could do that in one step.

Pamela
President en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, Trabajador autónomo

Good ATS

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I like the fact that this is cloud based software and that I can access it from anywhere without having to lug my laptop around.

This is a solid ATS for my business. Easy to use and access from anywhere.

Contras:

At some times can be cumbersome to work with, but that's been my experience with other ATS's.

Recruiter en EE. UU.
Maquinaria, Trabajador autónomo

Differentiators

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: What I like most is NOT the Software -- it is the Incredible Customer Support!!
From my first contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], it seems like decades ago, and with every successor to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has carried the Customer Support torch, they have always had the patience to explain, to clarify my issues for me, and work through solutions to remedy my misapplication of features in the excellent software.

The software works and works well. I used ACT for about 10 years, then Big Biller for about 10 years, switched to another SAS for about 3 years, and then returned to Big Biller in 2015.

Contras:

Waiting for more complete integration with GMail.

Darrell
Owner en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo

An Excellent Value

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Excellent. I used another well-known platform previously and was disappointed. Big Biller is a valuable tool.

The team at BB/Top Echelon is always trying to improve functionality and add new features. Data added to the platform is easily customizable and retrievable. Reports help track recruiter performance.

Contras:

I don't use the email features because the graphics seem basic and I like to use advanced tracking.

Amanda
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 11-50 empleados

Great System

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall we are happy with the switch. The program has many more options than our previous CRM and is a much better value add to the company.

One of the best things about Big Biller is the amount of areas that are customizable. From access levels for employees to flows and systems.

Contras:

There are some glitches in the system. Emails cannot be sent to any yahoo based email addresses, and this has been unfixed for some time now. Also, there are some areas that seem should be customizable that were overlooked, like adding options to the status of people. Customer service can also be slow to respond.

Jeremy
Managing Director & Founder en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Easy to use and easy to customize

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I love Big Biller. I've been using it for years and they do a great job keeping the software simple and intuitive while constantly updating and refreshing the look and functionality.

Intuitive Customizable Visually pleasing Reasonably priced Hotlists and pipelines are great to use and productive

Contras:

Sometimes there are too many clicks involved to get the information I need I wish it ran better on Safari and I would like an extension for Safari. I don't like using Chrome. Support is good but I sometimes feel like they push me to a video or article and I would like to speak with someone.

Ben
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo

User review

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: In general it has been good, but ALL INFORMATION has to be more user friendly, guiding you to what to do next or options at that point. MORE USER FRIENDLY WITH SAVE THEM MONEY/LABOR ETC.

I think TE has done a good job developing their software. But...there is so much information, it becomes more complicated to use. There is very little owner/manager PR contact. They need more targeted zone client development/training, which in turn should give them more referrals from present TE customers. Corporate TE Zoom meetings to bond operations together, to get NEW and stragling customers to know each other and what they niche in so they can communicate better about their business day to day. I just met a great partner on TE that niches in IBM i-series ONLY. I had NO IDEA of this. We just stumbled into each other. I have matching skills//candidates for him. Would not of know this. So, instead of being a generalist, niche notifications can be very helpful to each other therefore MAKING MORE PLACEMENTS.

Contras:

See above....plus MANDATORY TE resume submittal through and to PIPELINE....NO EXCEPTIONS... I am getting resumes as attachments only, expecting me to reply etc. etc. and then I have to input to my pipeline to manage. When you have alot of resumes being received the TE Pipeline management is very helpful IF people submit the resume through the TENetwork with NO exceptions.

Gary
Owner/Manager/Recuriter/Sales
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Customer Review - SMB Recruiters

4.0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I have over 30-year experience in recruiting and have used several databases during that time. It is a great ATS but lacks as a CRM/sale process tool. It is complete and thorough and easy to use. It is no overly complex. You use most all of the features. Most records or entries are usually no more than 2 clicks away. The parsing feature is invaluable - just ask us old timers that had to OTC faxed resumes and still correct them by hand. The CRM/sales process is not as efficient as the ATS functions, as this is an ATS. But the new database should have new CRM features. I would like a little better metric report system, but I am not sure why or what would be better, It just not as comfortable as some dashboards that I have used. And some of the features I am sure will be updated I.e. emails - auto-type entry, cut and paste pics and data, integration with calendars, also even VOIP systems. (click on the number to dial).
It is sometimes not as intuitive as it should be but I think most of that is being addressed. Also, I think it should have some accounting info, placement data information, for both full time and temp. Nothing exotic by can be integrated with popular accounting systems. Support and assistance are easily 5 stars, everyone is willing to help one on one. People are reasonably easy to contact. And everyone speaks excellent English and are culturally aware.

Ease of use but thorough. Parsing is awesome. Great customer service. Big enough company to fill the needs of a database and support, but not so big that there are barriers to info and exchange of ideas, suggestions or problems

Contras:

Needs some updating on processes - one click instead of 2. Not a very good CRM. the 'note' field does not automatically save. I have seen an hour interviewing a candidate and then go to another record and forgot to save the notes. This really hurts production, efficiency and credibility with clients candidates. Better CRM/Sales pipeline mgt system. Able to select the names in the quick add field of a company record to email a specific person in a campaign. Otherwise, you can't organize by company status (Lead, prospect, account etc) and you have to enter the names manually in a hot list to be emailed.

William
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Pick the Big Biller features that match your business - they're all good!

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I'm in a niche recruiting business which results in many of the same candidates becoming available at the end of projects, so candidates may be considered several times in a relatively short time period. Big Biller's combination of quick delivery of essential information to the screen PLUS providing history made parsing candidate lists much less effort than other tracking systems, and more than once saved us from making a costly candidate proposal error of candidate and employer. The cost was a major consideration but also made easy when compared to similar product - the Cost/Benefit advantage of using BigBiller is quickly apparent. We stopped using BigBiller when our niche narrowed further, but if we return to a more general recruiting practice, I believe we'll simply return to BB without any delay past sign-up.

Big Biller's pricing to track candidates intelligently + offer features we MIGHT use made them the best choice of the many candidates we considered.

Contras:

Needs to have a better tutorial to get full use of the rich array of features offered.

Ann
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I purchased for one reason, but have since used the full spectrum of capability.

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: As a boutique retained executive search firm, we find two to three superstars for any given opening. I was looking for a way to give the candidates my search clients do NOT hire visibility into other opportunities throughout my network. When economic times are volatile, I have worked on other recruiter's open positions. When I'm awash in client demand, I know I can count on the other recruiters to help me fill my client's openings.

The integration of Big Biller software and the Top Echelon Network capabilities are superior to anything I've ever seen.

Contras:

Sometimes to scroll up or down you can't use the arrow keys or page up / page down. You have to move your cursor to the thin strip at the right of whatever frame you're looking at and click on that narrow, tiny vertical ribbon to scroll up or down.

Eileen
Search Consultant en EE. UU.

A Must Have CRM solution for Recruiters

5.0 el año pasado

I love Top Echelon's CRM functions. From being able to send texts from the candidates record to logging Outlook emails through the Top Echolon API. As a search firm, we probably use 30% of the functionality. Also, being able to call out from the candidates record through any VOIP application makes life easier when doing outreach.

Contras:

I would love to be able to temporarily merge hotlists for outbound calling. Also, it would be nice if there was a an easy way to update records automatically. For example, we use Leopard List to run searches for qualified candidates. Candidates move around a lot. Currently, the only way to update a record is manually. This become cumbersome and often, at our search firm, recruiters don't bother taking the time to update the date. This means over time, our database will be useless.

Carolyn
President en Canadá

Service is TOPS!

Comentarios: 8.5/10 I like your program overall

Implementing it and the trainingEasy to work with

Contras:

Hard to get other sites like LinkedIn hooked up to it

Angela
Owner en EE. UU.

Easy to use and affordable Applicant Tracking System

4.0 hace 4 años

The software is user friendly and easy to use. There are many BB features that I take advantage of including, email tracking and client management. However, my favorite feature of Big Biller is Pipeline Management. When working on multiple job orders, it is easy to see where you are in the recruiting process (Inbox, Qualified, Submitted, Interview, Placement). It is customizable as well.

Contras:

It may take you some time to learn all of the nuances of the platform. But I do not view this as a negative. With all software, there is a learning curve. Big Biller has very easy to understand online training, as well as regular online meetups to discuss changes and additions to the software.

Lori
Executive Administrative Assistant en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Could be better, but is still good

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I feel it is a good product. Like everything it has glitches and things I wish were different.

I like the integration with Linked In, ease of emailing a candidate directly from the database.

Contras:

Would like to be able to search EVERY area of the database. When doing a search of the database, I would like to be able to distinguish between a work email or a personal email. Presently you can just select if they have an email. I would like to be able to change or add to files in mass, such as Date of Last contact, etc. I would like the different sections to work better together. Such as if you add a new company to a candidates profile, as their current employer and you attach the company to candidates profile, the company information should transfer over. Currently only the phone number will transfer, the address will not.