Opiniones de Marketo Engage

Sobre Marketo Engage

Software de automatización de marketing potente y fácil de usar que ayuda a generar clientes potenciales cualificados y convertir el gasto de marketing en ingresos.

Descubre más sobre Marketo Engage

This task is accomplished through their easy to use user interface and dashboard which can report the necessity to upgrade target key search words and title tags.

Contras:

Some of the systems can be quite hard to understand at first.

Valoraciones de Marketo Engage

Relación calidad-precio
3.8

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.0/10

Marketo Engage tiene una valoración global de 4.2 estrellas sobre 5 según las 637 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Marketo Engage antes?

Filtrar opiniones (637)

Efraín
Efraín
Sales Development Representative LatAm en Argentina
Fuente de la reseña

Un software gigante y poderoso para email marketing y engagement

5.0 hace 2 días Nuevo

Comentarios: Es una herramienta realmente potente que cubre todo el proceso de marketing y generación de ventas.

Las principales ventajas es que es una de las plataformas de marketing más completas abarcando varias áreas. La automatización de todos los procesos y la segmentación de personas según perfiles, lo que logra mayor efectividad en las campañas.

Contras:

No es tan fácil de usar, algunas de sus funciones son muy complicadas.

MD Masoom
MD Masoom
Sr. Executive Sales and Research en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1,000 empleados

Indeed a Best-in-Class Marketing Automation Software

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with Marketo Marketing Automation is satisfactory. I am using it daily for marketing automation for different marketing campaigns for different team members and I found this platform very helpful and amazing. My experience with their dashboards and reports features are mindblowing and this is the best thing about this tool.

I like almost everything about this amazing marketing automation tool. Some of the things that I like most about it is the following: 1. Marketo customer support team is very responsive and always available to help, this is something I like the most. 2. Marketo's simple and easy user interface is amazing and very easy to use. This is the second thing that I like about it. 3. Marketo's amazing dashboards and reports features are the 3rd things that I like most about it. It is very informatics.

Contras:

I want to share one thing that I dislike about it and that is Marketo is a little bit expensive compared to other tool but I must say that it is worth to spend on it.

Whitney
Director of DG en EE. UU.
Software informático, 501-1,000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Marketo powers our entire marketing team

4.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Marketo is the platform that powers our entire marketing campaigns and performance. It allows us to understand the impact marketing is having on overall bottom line.

It's incredibly robust, so you're able to manage the entiretly of your marketing campaigns within Marketo: audience creation, lead scoring, emails, landing pages, content management, automation and sync to salesforce. Bizible ensures everything a prospect or customer does is tracked in Salesforce so we understand the impact marketing has on revenue.

Contras:

It's clunky because it's legacy. It's not an easy tool to navigate or manage. It requires coding to build landing pages and their templates aren't great (pro-tip: use Unbounce and connect to Marketo). Because Marketo is so robust, when you build automation and audiences and campaigns, you can get overwhelmed and lost.

Software Engineer en EE. UU.
Automoción, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Marketo does a decent job with marketing campaigns; lackluster on the integrations and customization

3.0 hace 4 días Nuevo

Comentarios: Moderately positive; for smaller companies on a marketing budget who don't need more than email campaigns, this will work well for you. If you run an enterprise business who needs more, I suggest upgrading to Eloqua

It was easy to setup and maintain our marketing campaigns; landing pages were customizable for the most part, and the tracking codes were easy to install and events triggered as promised. Cost is substantially less than premium marketing software, so that's a selling point.

Contras:

We migrated from Oracle/Eloqua, so we already had campaigns that we used. It was a total chore working with their teams to get everything carried over correctly (we never actually got every object, we had to re-create most). Most of the customization with batch jobs and custom fields didn't work as described in their documentation, and I got the feeling that they don't entertain a lot of big fish in the pond--maybe this has changed?

Integrator / COO en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Very powerful, not the most user-friendly tool out there.

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: We rolled it out 3 years ago and have been very happy with it. There's been some frustration in the business at the turn-around time on Marketing Ops requests, but that's more of a staffing issue and because of the fact that it's not very easy for an end user to just jump in and setup a campaign on their own. If you have good permissions management, use of templates, and at least some experienced admin support it can be an extremely powerful and effective tool. It's not for the faint of heart.

It is extremely powerful. But as Spider-Man says, with great power comes great responsibility. You definitely want someone who knows what they're doing managing this thing.

Contras:

Relatively high cost of ownership. I'd suggest it's best for enterprises or marketing requirements that call for very sophisticated automation. It's not easy for end users to do much self-service, so you'll definitely need an admin with experience. And depending on your workload one or multiple ops specialists up to an entire team.

Marius
Head of Marketing en Lituania
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

A Powerful and Easy-to-Use Digital Marketing Platform

5.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, Marketo Engage is an excellent digital marketing platform. It provides all the tools and features to help businesses generate leads and nurture them through the sales funnel. The user interface is easy to use, and the insights provided are invaluable.

Marketo Engage is an incredibly powerful and easy-to-use digital marketing platform. It allows for a high degree of automation and customization and provides robust features for lead generation and nurturing. The user interface is intuitive, and it provides great insights into marketing performance.

Contras:

The pricing for Marketo Engage can be expensive for some, and the learning curve can be steep for those not familiar with digital marketing. There can also be occasional bugs and glitches that need to be addressed.

Alan
Sales Manager en Bolivia
Medios de difusión, 201-500 empleados

An Easy to Use and Effective Platform for Engagement - Marketo Engage

5.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Using Marketo Engage has been a great experience. It is easy to use and has powerful automation capabilities that have helped us reach our customers more effectively. The cost is a bit high, but the value is worth it.

Marketo Engage is a great platform for engagement. It has a user-friendly interface and makes it easy to create campaigns, track analytics, and manage the customer journey. The automation capabilities are also very powerful, allowing us to quickly create and deploy campaigns that are tailored to our individual customers.

Contras:

The only drawback to Marketo Engage is the cost. It is a bit pricey compared to other engagement platforms, but it is worth the investment.

Priyansh
Priyansh
Owner en India
Animación, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

A user-friendly marketing automation solution that we can recommend.

4.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: It is a solid marketing automation solution that can help small businesses like mine streamline their efforts and improve their campaign performance. While it does have some limitations, the user-friendly interface and robust set of features make it a valuable addition to any marketing team's toolkit.

I was in search of a marketing automation solution that could help streamline my team's efforts and improve our campaigns' performance. That's when I came across Marketo Engage, and I must say, I was impressed with its capabilities. It had some great features that made it a valuable addition to my team's marketing toolkit. We liked the intuitive drag-and-drop interface, which made it simple for us to create and customize our campaigns. Another pro was the robust set of features available on the platform as it has a variety of tools that allowed us to execute our campaigns in an efficient manner. This included email marketing, lead management, and analytics. It also has very powerful reporting capabilities through which we were able to gain valuable insights into our campaign performance and make data-driven decisions. The integration options are great, we were able to connect it with our CRM, so our sales and marketing teams could work together seamlessly.

Contras:

On the downside, One thing that I found to be a limitation was the pricing model. It can be a bit expensive for small businesses like mine and we have to consider the costs carefully. Its an Adobe product and they have a reputation for making sudden drastic changes. Second, it has a steep learning curve, we had to spend some extra time getting familiar with all of the platform's features and capabilities. It also had limited customization options for forms and landing pages. We would have preferred more flexibility in this area. Also it does not have a mobile app which was a bit of a problem for my team, we had to use the browser on our mobile devices.

CEO en Togo
Internet, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The best for your marketing automation

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Based on my own positive experience with marketo I would highly recommend to users

Marketo helps me generate leads and prospects to increase my customer database. The interface is easy to use, best application in automating tasks

Contras:

marketo works well for me I haven't had any problems yet

Fabio
HeadOps en Brasil
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

Marketo is complete

4.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: The experience was positive, but it would be nice if they had a more user-friendly interface for news users.

It is a complete tool that offers everything you need from a marketing point of view, be it lead score, automations, email blasts, a/b testing, custom forms, etc.

Contras:

Its interface is old and not very intuitive. It requires training and is definitely not the easiest to use. The price is also high.

kathryn
Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Software informático, 201-500 empleados

Marketo Looks Simple but Isn't

2.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We leverage Marketo mostly for marketing operations. From an email deployment standpoint or form conversion standpoint it's been sub par. It's hard to work with and has a lot of bells and whistles that I'm not truly convinced are worth while.

I like how the folder system keeps all elements of a campaign together and allows you to easily replicate similar types of campaigns. I also like how easy it is to see the success indicators all rolled up into one space. The ability to A/B test and the like is simple to set up.

Contras:

Every feature has a quirk that you might only find out after the fact and becoming a power-user is nearly impossible without hiring a consultant to help you. The trainings on Marketo are superficial and LONG and really don't help much from an onboarding prospective.

Austin
Founder en
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo

Best-in-class Marketing Automation Solution

5.0 hace 6 años

Marketo is the "Porsche with a manual transmission" of marketing automation platforms. It's full of cool features and is incredibly powerful. The strengths: 1) Workflow flexibility that is unmatched by other platforms. Building complex data management, lead scoring, and organizational processes (such as lead routing) is very achievable in Marketo. They basically give you every function they can possibly code and let their customers piece them together as they like (more on this in #7). 2) The engagement programs, primarily meant for lead nurturing, are truly best-in-class. It's a little bit of an adjustment at first, but it really simplifies complex nurturing tracks and saves marketers from putting prospects into multiple tracks at once (which happens more than most admit) 3) The vision is impressive. Marketo has a clear, long-term vision that they continually deliver on. Examples being advances in personalization, ABM, ect. I'd bet on them to lead the way (or buy the way via Vista ) to whatever is next in marketing automation, such as AI or machine learning.

Contras:

I love Marketo. But, there are some things I don't love. 1) The landing page builder has made improvements but still, leaves some to be desired. Unless a template available for import matches what you'd like to do, you pretty much have to hire a developer to build your templates. 2) The reporting is somewhat overhyped. They REALLY sell revenue cycle analytics, but in reality, it's tough to implement and even tougher to accurately maintain. Since data is essentially timestamped and not stored in an external record (i.e. like Salesforce has for a campaign member), if you mess it up, you're SOL. Marketo's advice to me was "don't mess up."

Emanuela
Digital Operations Director, Marketing en Italia
Software informático, 501-1,000 empleados

My experience with Marketo

4.0 hace 5 años

Marketo is a great marketing tool that allows automating repetitive marketing activities. I am using Marketo since 4 years. We use it to improve our lead generation process and we integrated Marketo with Salesforce. We are using Marketo Forms embedded on our website to get the personal information, track the activities done by leads and notify the sales reps. We are able to track campaigns (members are synced to Salesforce campaigns) and lead sources to measure effectiveness of marketing activities. We created a series of program templates that can be replicated to manage events, webinars, newsletters or email blastings. Cloning the templates all our marketers can start a new program easily customizing just the details, without errors and saving time. I want to mention a powerful feature that I use daily - smart lists - they allows to target a specific audience and continuously been fed with new members that match the criteria.

Contras:

- Integration with MS Dynamics: we started with MS dynamics CRM and the integration is not seamless as the integration with Salesforce. We had unresolved issues for 3 years until we decided to move our CRM to Salesforce. - Consulting Services: we started our project with direct Marketo consulting services but our project manager was not responsive and we had the impression that each PM had too many customers to manage and do not have the time to dedicate the right effort to each project. For this reason, we moved our project to an external consultant firm and the results are much better. - Support: the response time of the standard support is not quick and usually it takes some days to resolve it. - Landing pages: it is missing a validation workflow on the thank you pages (to be sure that those who will access the thank you page have successfully filled-out the form included in the landing page) - Reporting: the reports are very basics

Praveen
Software Engineer en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Marketo: An Ultimate Platform for marketing!

4.0 hace 4 años

The reason why I referred the application as an ultimate platform is that it gathers all information about your digital marketing campaigns emails, online forms, marketing material etc. at a single place. It is a user-friendly interface which is easily understandable by you and it has a very brilliant capability of automating almost everything. In this, one can build a variety of things like email templates, landing pages, etc. It supports multi-touch campaigns and multichannel. It is broad and very useful for CRM Integration and most importantly Analytics. It increases efficiency in a variety of ways (like the ability to create a tokenized template) as well as its Lead management process is also brilliant!! Its capabilities are very vast, Comprehensive campaigns capabilities are one of them.

Contras:

Here are a few cons which shouldn’t be ignored. Reporting of Analytics of Marketo is very bad and in addiction smart list designs are not flexible and it is very difficult to design them. Most importantly it is not within the range of all types of people, as its rates are little bit higher. Its interface should be improved for new users as well as some software bugs should also be fixed regarding auto-saving. It loads the previewing list very slowly. Its Spam Identification feature also very poor as well as email and landing page analytics are also not enough. But at last, I want to say that the major issue with it, is regarding its speed of loading the application which needs a lot of improvement

Emanuela
Director of Marketing en
Software informático, 201-500 empleados

My experience with Marketo

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We are using Marketo across the whole organization to improve and automate our marketing activities. We are using it at corporate level as well as in each operation (US, UK, DACH, France, Italy, APAC, etc). We improved ability to attract new leads and the engagement of visitors on our website.

- Workflow: the logic behind the workflows allows to automate manual activities - Lead gen: we improved the engagement of the visitors on our website and we manage the entire lead generation process on Marketo integrated with our CRM. - Programs: it is easy to create and manage emailing and nurture programs with the ability to set rules when the email should be sent. - Forms: we are using Marketo forms and we embedded them on our website.

Contras:

- Integration with Dynamics: after 3 years we still have some issues on the integration with MS Dynamics... the 2 systems are not well integrated. - Support: sometimes we had some issues with getting quick replies from support. - Landing pages: it is missing a validation workflow on the thank you pages (to be sure that those who will access the thank you page have successfully filled-out the form included in the landing page).

Renee
Sales Associate en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Great Solution for Salesforce users.

4.5 hace 8 años

I used Marketo in my last role for about three years and was always impressed. Marketo does a great job of integrating very seamlessly with Salesforce and in a sales role, this is imperative to your success. You are able to track not only your emails, but develop sophisticated campaigns to drive engagement in a particular market or across a broad spectrum. Above all, Marketo gave you the flexibility to develop an idea and execute on it successfully. Additionally, the system was great in providing the engagement reports key prospects had with our organization. As a sales professional, quality leads some times make or break a quota. Marketo feeds you quality leads that you're able to rank based on many algorithms. Having an understanding of what your prospect is most interested in, creates a much more effective first conversation, rather than attempting to connect cold. Overall, Marketo was a crucial part of our sales processes and truly assisted in your achievements as an organization. I would highly recommend.

Contras:

We only encountered some occasional problems when uploading smart lists. This would sometimes take quite a long time when Marketo was running updates or changes, that would slow the system.

VP Marketing en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 11-50 empleados

The Big Boy of Marketing Autumation

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall - Marketo was killer! Onboarding was great and support with issues was helpful. My biggest advice would be to maximize their time on site by building funnels you actually can use!

Marketo allows you to automate anything. Whatever action you want to trigger from - you can. We were a large publishing group sending millions of emails each month. We needed ways to segment and identify the exact user we wanted. Marketo gave us those tools to do that quickly and easily!

Contras:

Some of our team struggled to understand some of the terms and systems. It came very quick to some of the team and slower with others. I mention this because it seemed more like a mental block than ignorance. I also felt like we needed a developer to help make the dreams happen. It was just outside of our skillset so we needed some extra hands in the early days making all the connections perfect.

Instructional Technology Coordinator en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Easy and effective saas marketing

5.0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: Honestly, it’s great. Most of my colleagues agree it’s very streamlined and intuitive!

I love how it’s all of the necessary tools for data collection and customer engagement in one place. The workflow is extremely easy to follow as well. Also, the setup was quick; so we were off and running quicker than I expected.

Contras:

I would say that the reporting would be the biggest drawback. Honestly, it meets our needs. However if we needed more detailed analytics, we might hit a few snags.

Julia
Marketing Campaigns Specialist en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Marketing Automation leader, how can you exist without it?

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We use Marketo to promote all of our content team's materials, promote and track conference and registrations and integrate it across a variety of platforms (Salesforce, Cvent, Outgrow, etc.).

It's super flexible and can accommodate just about any marketing automation request I receive. I've been using it for a couple years now and have made hundreds of programs to send emails, create landing pages, gate content, monitor and implement events registration and once you get the hang of it, it's a breeze. The learning curve can feel a little steep at times, but their in-person onboarding is a welcome training.

Contras:

I feel like they've grown so much that their CSMs can't keep up. Our last one rarely knew the answers to our questions and would push us to support all the time. Support usually could solve our problems, but they take a little longer to respond (about a day). If you can live with that, then you're golden.

Marketing Campaign Coordinator en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Marketo's Analytics provide lots of useful data for informing future marketing decisions

4.0 hace 5 años

I like the wide range of reports and data that are available. Everything from email performance to program ROI to opportunity insights are available through Marketo's Analytics software. I use it most often to look at email deliverability and program membership. There are a lot of different ways you can break down email sends and being able to look at everything from subject line interaction by job category to program ROI by attendance status is very useful in determining campaign effectiveness.

Contras:

There's kind of a learning curve and a lot of different views and reports to get accustomed to, but once you spend some time in each of the reports it gets pretty easy to anticipate what you'll need to answer any given question you may get. There is some overlap between Marketo Analytics and what our department pulls from Salesforce, but there is still a lot of use in Marketo Analytics data.

Steven
Steven
Operations Support Specialist en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 501-1,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

First platform for marketing automation

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: When we used Marketo it was functional for what we were looking for but also a bit sterile. There also seemed to be a level of IT knowledge needed to use the software effectively. Overall though, we were able to distribute targeted email blasts and the analytic and reporting portions of Marketo were very helpful in analyzing the data.

The software allowed us to easily collect information, group it and send out targeted marketing blasts to the recipients. The drag and drop interface worked very well and allowed us to implement some logic into the queries we ran to extract the data. We were also able to schedule email blasts so that we did not send out too many at one time overloading our targeted audiences.

Contras:

When we first used Marketo we sometimes had issues with URLs working correctly when copied into the email templates. Also when the software first came out we felt it was a bit technical where we could not just assign a marketing person to plan, create, and implement an email blast. The marketing person had to work with someone who had an IT background (our product management team at the time was full of such people). This lead to email blasts being done by the product managers or someone else in the product management team.

Senior Field Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great variety of tools, not always user friendly

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The Marketo consultant we engaged with (paid) was great. They have very knowledgeable team members on the staff.

The interface mimics other day-to-day programs such as emails or file folders. So that makes it relatively easy to organize your campaigns and find them again. And there is a lot of flexibility built in once you get started. You can move campaigns around, bring in other pieces, clone items, upload relatively easily, etc. I also really like the auto-save feature.

Contras:

When a process flow is broken, there are no hints or indications as to why. On a few occasions the program has given me error messages (the good old band-aid on the screen) for reasons I'm not ever able to figure out. While they do offer some basic training for new users, anything beyond that is a charge. And my experience with the community responses hasn't been great. When you have a very specific and detailed program, it's tough for other people to be able to understand where you're stuck. So often times the answers people provide are not enough to help me get un-stuck.

Peter
Marketing Automation and Technology Manager en EE. UU.
Productos químicos, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Marketo - Game Changing Marketing Automation

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We have been able to really advance or lead management and marketing automation capabilities, uncovering new ways of working and process improvements as a result of adopting this technology.

The platform is so robust if you can imagine an automated workflow it has seemed to be something that you can bring to life. We continuously are suprised to learn about its robust capabilities to automate so many tasks and workflows not only in Marketo but with Salesforce, which we have intergrated as well as outlook.

Contras:

At times the system can take a while to load, especially if you are trying to pull down a large about of data at one time.

Digital Strategy en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

Very robust Marketing Automation platform

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall, Marketo is an extremely robust tool. It really helps marketers meet their needs, and also consider different ways to perform campaign operations.

Marketo allows you the flexibility to do a lot with your marketing campaigns. The Smart Campaign logic alone can accomplish so much, the possibilities are (nearly) endless.

Contras:

Visually, it is outdated. (Even with their beta rollout of Marketo Sky, it's still lacking an ease-of-use.) I would really like to see a more visual interface for Smart Campaigns especially. Also, the response time when attempting to switch between different Marketo instances is at a snail's pace.. I'd love to see that improve.

Content & Channel Specialist en Singapur
Productos farmacéuticos, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Lags everything I try to perform an action

4.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Would have been a perfect tool if the developers can somehow make the user experience smoother.

A powerful tool with lots of useful features

Contras:

User experience can help with a thorough revamp. The tool literally lags after every action I perform.