15 años ayudando a las empresas dominicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de authorize.net

Sobre authorize.net

Servicios de pasarela de pago IP que posibilita que los comerciantes autoricen, liquiden y administren tarjetas de crédito o cheques electrónicos.

Descubre más sobre authorize.net

Contras:

There is no text to pay feature. Right now we can only email invoices.

Valoraciones de authorize.net

4.4
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.1/10

authorize.net tiene una valoración global de 4.5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 182 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado authorize.net antes?

Filtrar opiniones (182)

Nipon
Nipon
Executive Director en Bangladés
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

They are still providing the best card processing services for websites & online shops!

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great! I call them the universal card processor for almost every sort of business

You might not hear a lot about them these days but actually they are the biggest network of merchant account provider processing card payments for almost every type of businesses since the beginning of e-commerce. They offer plan for high risk business sectors too and process cards in a lot of currencies. Plug-ins available for almost every platform out there and clear payments to bank daily.

Contras:

I found there interface little tricky and needed expert’s help to integrate with my e-commerce site.

Joseph
CTO en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

THE Standard in the industry of processing

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: It was easy to start and requires no maintenance to continue running.

Authorize has been the easiest to use with no changes. They pass the test of time.

Contras:

No cons whatsoever. They are flawless in operation.

Josh
Josh
Managing Member en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Slow Payments, Convoluted Explanations for Account Use

3.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, Authorize.net has some benefits like customer trust and fraud prevention and if you are good at code, it might be great for you. Otherwise it seems a little outdated and complicated to set up and use beyond their automated features.

I do like that Authorize.net is pretty widespread in its use, and that I feel I can implement it in a variety of mediums including SuiteDash CRM and Payments, my website, etc. It is rather versatile in that sense and allows for customization or more simplicity if needed.

Contras:

If you are doing anything beyond setting up Authorize.net with them directly and having them manage your processor, it is really difficult to figure out what to do and what you need. Customer service is great, but I prefer to just get things done on my own without multiple phone calls to set things up. Payments come slowly and it just overall feels really outdated for me.

Tammy
FOH Manager en Canadá
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados

This system is Ok

4.0 hace 2 meses

That you can go in and search specifically by name on someone who has paid

Contras:

It was confusing once we were switching over companies. We cancelled and they are still charging us for it

Joe
Marketer en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

A Bit Dated, But Functional

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, positive experience. Had one day where the servers went down and were unable to take payment for a couple hours. Other than that, zero outages or complaints.

We've had very little problems with fraudulent payment attempts. Security settings are quite customizable and ease of setup is good.

Contras:

The interface is a little outdated. Other processors like Square and Stripe feel more sleek and modern, more navigable.

Francesca
ICT Director en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

The Unshouting but Effective Payment Platform

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: It has been an awesome experience more so due to its accurate fraud prevention feature that never fails at detecting any fraudulent activity coupled with the electronic payments which are quite fast. Besides, it integrated very easily with our company system.

It is very easy to implement and has a perfect reporting interface

Contras:

The only issue it the pricing which may not favor every user

Santhosh Kumar
Executive en India
Empleo y contratación, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Authorize.net is controling of financial transactions

4.0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: as an accountant Iam a user of Authorized.net for the controlling and identify the error while doing the payments

In Authorize.net I like mostly it is useful for merchants and vendors for controlling the payments of their customers. It is very secured software and we can control fraudulent transactions.

Contras:

Authorized.net need to implementation on cutomer id with recrring card details removing if it is impelmented it will helpfull to many vendors like us so we can easily identify the error while doing the transactions

Lori
ProJet manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Great Platform

5.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

It is straightforward to navigate through and look up all the payments made. It is also effortless to refund or cancel a payment.

Contras:

I have not found anything I do not like.

Tanveer
Human Resource Manager en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 1,001-5,000 empleados

authorize.net Works Efficiently Because It Is Reliable

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

For Efficient Payment Processing, authorize.net Is Highly Effective and Accurate to Use. It has a great customer support team.

Contras:

I like the efficiency of authorize.net. authorize.net has been brilliant.

Valentina
Finance Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1,001-5,000 empleados

authorize.net Is a Powerful, Essential and Reliable Tool

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I like the effcetive features of authorize.net. authorize.net has been meeting our needs due to its reliability.

Contras:

authorize.net has powerful features. It has been so amazing to use authorize.net.

Candice
Senior Office Administrator en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

The most affordable payment processing option out there!

5.0 el año pasado

The fees are a fraction of some competitors, but the software works seamlessly

Contras:

I can't think of anything I dislike. It really is awesome software.

Corinne
Development Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Adequate Payment Gateway

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, I think there is a reason nearly every organization I've worked with uses this payment gateway. It works well and is fairly intuitive.

I've used Authorize.net as a payment gateway at multiple organizations. It is fairly easy to use and intuitive when it comes to basic functions like payment processing, refunds, looking up transactions. They have a live chat customer support feature which is really handy.

Contras:

The security features can be very confusing and the resources they have for explaining them are adequate but could be a little more clear. Sometimes the instructions on their FAQs dont seem to match what I actually see on my screen, so I've had to reach out to customer support for pretty basic stuff. Luckily their customer service is pretty good.

Brittany
Brittany
Director of Account Management en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Easy to use and safe!

5.0 hace 4 años

It was very simple to set up and implement on our clients' sites. We also chose this as our payment portal because it is very safe for the customers' information.

Contras:

The only thing I did not like is when they updated their platform we had to make changes to the code ourselves which caused some hiccups on our end, other than that no issues.

Deportes, 11-50 empleados

Authorize.net Review

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Authorize.net helps us take and track payments. We have been using it for 8+ years with my company and haven't had many issues. We use it with several different POS systems and the support provided whenever there are issues is great. They have one of the most effective chat for help options I have ever used.

Authorize.net makes it super easy to take payments through our ticketing system. If we weren't able to link these programs getting payments would take a lot more effort, but this provides ease for the front and back end.

Contras:

The software uses another third party processor that adds additional fees, but overall doesn't harm the effectiveness of the program.

Daniel
Business Development Manager en RU
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Competent platform, but falling quickly out of date

3.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We have had a successful number of years using authorize.net, and it has made a great alternative to other payment gateways that we've used. However in recent months we've been feeling the limitations of the platform, and so we're now looking at migrating.

Authorize.net have a great range of features such as subscription, storing customer data, email notifications for payments made. This suite of features is essential for the day to day running of our business. Vastly improved customer support.

Contras:

Payments take a long time to clear. The UI of the authorize.net seems very dated and is clunky to use.

Software informático, 2-10 empleados

We've relied on Authorize.Net for over 10 years

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We've used Authorize.Net with our website shopping cart for over 10 years. Along with that, we've used the virtual terminal for manually keying phone / mail orders. It is easier to use than PayPal Manager.

Authorize.Net provides good, helpful API documentation. Its web-based virtual terminal is also easy to use.

Contras:

I would give their support a grade of B. Fortunately, it is rarely needed. A few years back, there were some rough patches where the service was down or unreliable for brief periods. We have not had reliability problems for the last few years.

Entretenimiento, 51-200 empleados

Straightforward payment processing!

5.0 hace 5 años

Authorize is really easy to use. Some payment processing platforms can be difficult and frustrating to use. When processing a payment using Authorize, you simply fill out the necessary information and you're done. If the transaction is declined, it will even tell you why, which is helpful when people want to know why their payment didn't go through.

Contras:

I like pretty much everything about the software... at least the functions that I use regularly and am familiar with.

Diane
National Sales & Project Managr en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados

Excellent customer service

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Excellent. Whether I have a technical glitch or need an increase in a credit line, the customer service department has been great.

Ease of use. With minimal training, you are able to process credit cards and checks, check on transactions, credit back charges and run reports.

Contras:

I don't have anything negative to say about the product. I've used it for 10+ years and any issues I've had have been immediately handled via a phone call to customer service.

Paul
Manager en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Basic processor

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We have used AuthorizeNet for over 20 years for our business. The product is solid and stable.

The easy to navigate menus are very intuitive and simple. You can easily find what you need quickly plus it has a QuickBooks download feature.

Contras:

In the transaction statistics report there are no hyperlinks to expand the report data. This is a minor thing, you just need to go to the Reports, but it's a feature some other processors have.

Sharon
CEO en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados

Excellent for online bookings

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: A great tool that enables our business. We love it.

I love how simple the tool is to process payments online. Our customers often express their distrust in online systems when booking with credit card systems they don't trust. Authorize.net enables us to install that trust in our business and also enables us to process all types of card payments, reducing our churn figures that come with physical bookings.

Contras:

Can be difficult to navigate, especially on mobile. We have also had some fraudulent transactions that the system did not notify us of.

Ropa y moda, 51-200 empleados

Apparel Website

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall, Auth was reliable and accurate.

High visibility into transactional activity. Reports were thorough and I relied on them for my monthly finance reports.

Contras:

Not sure if this still applies, but since it's a payment processor, you still need a second system to house all the bank data (like a Heartland, etc). This was important when dealing with chargebacks. Would be nice to have it all one system.

Heather
A/R Lead en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

Authorize.Net

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Great experience over all. It has run smoothly for us for years.

Easy awesome way to have your payments run through your merchant account. We have ours integrated with a billing system and it run's smoothly with virtually zero problems.

Contras:

There is not a printable format for the eCheck monthly statement so that makes it cumbersome to enter the fees.

Rebecca
Admin Support en EE. UU.
Recaudación de fondos, 10,000+ empleados

Wonderful Product

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Very good experience and a very good product. Very rarely any issues whatsoever.

Ease of use and the capabilities it has. Nice easy sign on, very ease and useful search options.

Contras:

I feel like the only issue I have is sometimes trying to look up a transaction by the cardholders last name causes confusion. Especially if they use a Jr. or a Sr. Other than that, no problems.

Brian
Brian
Director of Sales & Marketing en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Used them for years. Fantastic!

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Allows us to have solid ecommerce websites. Never fails us.

It is rock solid and very easy to implement. Their support team is fantastic and available 24 hours a day. Used them for many years for every e-commerce website we own, which is 4.

Contras:

Honestly, do not know any. It is another great software company with a product that works as promised over and over again.

Margaret
controller en EE. UU.
Oficina ejecutiva, 11-50 empleados

There are better options

2.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I dont like it as well as stripe, which we also use.

Timely processing and payment deposits. I also like that i can run a transaction manually very easily. It is also very easy to process refunds.

Contras:

The challenge I always have with this software is that it is impossible to reconcile deposits to charges. There is not one good report that shows how fees are calculated.