Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Criterion HCM

Solución unificada y moderna para RR. HH., nómina y contratación de talentos. Puede manejar tus exclusivos procesos de HCM hoy y en el futuro.

Descubre más sobre Criterion HCM

Filtrar opiniones (6)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Criterion HCM antes?

Filtrar opiniones (6)

Susan V.
Mgr of HR & OD en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Good

5 hace 4 años

It is truly an HR software built with HR end users in mind. The fact that positions are separate and allow you to track FTEs is logical versus some that I previewed that make simple things like EEO codes driven by the employee record versus the position record.

Contras:

Flexible report writing features, or lack thereof. Getting data back out of the system in the form of reports is not user friendly.

Peggy D.

ESS Review

5 hace 7 años

I really appreciate the support that is provided. They are very quick to respond to any problem that I have and also to communicate where they are in the process. What I like best about the product is the ease of looking up information on an employee. Being able to see their history at my fingertips is awesome.

Contras:

It runs a little slow sometimes, but there is really nothing I don't like.

Linda D.
Secretary/Assistant Treasurer en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados

Buyer Beware!

2 hace 10 meses

It is easy to see an employee's history. The time clock functionality is definitely a plus. Processing payrolls are streamlined with minimal data input. The re-hiring feature is very beneficial.

Contras:

There is a rounding issue with reports. The actual amount paid to employees' do not match reports. Very difficult to get issues resolved timely, if ever resolved. The system does not have the capability to create files to upload for state W-2 reporting (even though we were told that would not be a problem before purchasing). Many times it has taken up to 45 minutes to log into the system. It is difficult to get reports that meet certain needs for reporting benefits. End up using several reports to consolidate into one for the required reporting information. Issues with employees that live is one state and work in another state.

Megan S.
Client Processing Service Specialist en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

System is great, data upload is iffy, customer service is acceptable

4 hace 4 años

I think the amount of things you can do with the service is amazing. Reports are easy to customize and pull

Contras:

The customer service has been slow to respond and has not had some of the answers needed. The difficulty of doing a large upload

Laura S.
Servicios jurídicos

Criterion HCM - Perfect Software

5 hace 7 años

I always get fast and great help from the customer service department. The system is easy to use.

Contras:

I wish I could add fields on my own. It seems that I can re-label fields but not add them on my own.

Jimie W.

FFVA uses HR, Payroll, & ESS

5 hace 7 años

I like the ease of use and the efficiency of the support staff.

Contras:

The products we use don't really have any downsides.