Valoraciones medias

4.7/5
    4.4/5
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Notion

Solución de gestión de proyectos local y basada en la nube que permite a empresas de todos los tamaños gestionar notas, tareas, proyectos, bases de datos y más.

Descubre más sobre Notion

Mostrando 130 opiniones de 132

Björn I.
Market launcher
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/3/2020

"Beyond happy with Notion. I don't think I could ever work without it in the future"

Comentarios: Personally I use Notion everyday to track my OKRs (objectives and key results) and document all my learnings. Out with Google sheets and links everywhere - in with notion pages. With possibilities of adding virtually anything into the pages (timelines, tables, videos, images, etc..), it makes everything much more clear and readable. It has become a core tool in our internal communication. On top of that, you can even create pages for external use. I believe Pento are a great example [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] They literally use it as an employer branding tool to present their company to the world. Why not do something like that for your company? :)

Puntos a favor: What I like the most with Notion is that I do not even know where to start to describe it. We use it for so many things in our company. Each team has their own space where they can drive their own projects - some may have some high level presentations of the people in the team, others like marketing use it for their "project requests". All in all I feel that everything is just much more organised as soon as it is in notion. The important is probably to start with a good structure and then make sure everyone knows how to use it.

Contras: When it has not been structured, it can get chaotic. Make sure you have a great "base" and then onboard all the users with some guidelines, and it will all be great!

• Publicado el 30/3/2020
Eshaan K.
Product Designer
Internet, 5001-10,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/2/2020

"Best Life OS there is"

Comentarios: It's absolutely brilliant. I love the product, and love taking inspiration from other people who are using the product. There a many open source templates that you can use and organize your life on top of them.

Puntos a favor: I first started using Notion at my workplace, where we had all our documentation in the notion workspace. It was really easy and inspiring to go thru the documents across company functions. Notion is the best thought organizer there is. Its easy to use and has excellent compatibility with other tools as well.
I plan my holidays, website content, design system, documentation, etc all in notion.
Special shout out to its Tables Construct which is by far the most amazing scalable piece of the software. Its got kanban view and gallery. All of which accommodate my keeps to a large extend.

Contras: The mobile app isn't optimized enough yet. It's a bit slow even on newer phones.

• Publicado el 10/2/2020
Librarian
Educación superior, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/11/2019

"The holy grail of organization"

Comentarios: Notion is my second brain at home and at work. It has definitely improved my workflows and helped me organize all the different areas of my job, related resources, even scheduling, into one platform. It's not yet a full replacement for something like Evernote or Airtable, but it currently has the best of both those platforms, and I believe it will soon overtake them.

Puntos a favor: I have used Notion for personal projects since it first came out. Recently I have started migrating my work documentation and databases to Notion, and I'm very impressed. The ease of setting up relational databases within notes is unmatched in any other software I've used.

Contras: There are some small features that Notion does not yet excel at. Currently there is no way to view a calendar view of a database in any view other than month view, which is a small complaint. I know the Notion team is working on improving offline functionality as well, as it is pretty reliant on a steady Internet connection, which hasn't been a problem for me personally.

• Publicado el 19/11/2019
UI/IX Designer
  • Publicado el 18/11/2019

"Best note-taking app of 2019"

Comentarios: I use Notion daily to organize my personal life and mainly my company. Nowadays we are using Notion Kanban view to organize our clients, and this is app does it perfectly! You can share with your clients some determined information and hide the rest to not overwhelm them with extra information, this is one of its best features. This app has too many amazing features to point out in one review.

Puntos a favor: The ability to organize an insane amount of data without losing control or missing information. Also, it is easy to learn and understand how the interface works.

Contras: The mobile version has some bugs, definitely needs some specific improvements.

• Publicado el 18/11/2019
Audrey R.
Manager of Design, Teaching and Learning with Technology
Educación superior, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 3/3/2020

"This app is an all-in-one that can be as simple or as complex as you need it to be."

Comentarios: I work at a University and Notion is free with an @edu account, so I feel very lucky to get to use this for free.
First off, it's super helpful that they provide templates for common things you might want to do organized by categories: Design, Education, Engineering, Human Resources, Marketing, Personal, and Product Management. It also provides a selection of user-created templates. Amazing! So, as a beginner, you can play around with a template to start learning the ropes and possibilities. And the possibilities are ENDLESS.
I think my first use case was to use the official Pokedex template that Notion provides. #nerd I play Pokemon Go, so I modified it to track my dex, but also keep track of the Luckies, Shinies, and trades I have lined up. I embarrassingly use this page the most. I created my own templates for Home Repairs (a CRM, Timeline, and budget) and Home Maintenance checklists for the entire year. I planned a trip that I shared with friends that included Places, Events, and Shopping Lists. And finally, have been trying to use it to replace my Google Spreadsheets for family finances and budgeting. Like I mentioned in the Cons, it's a bit tricky to get it set up exactly like I have it in spreadsheets, but I'm prone to overcomplicating things, so it's to be expected. I am at times thrown off by how slow it can become, but since the latest update that addresses this, I don't know that I've noticed the lagging anymore. I still am pretty motivated to keep using it.

Puntos a favor: - Pre-made templates, both official and user-generated
- Mostly intuitive (more complex relational database stuff requires more planning/experimentation)
- Kind of like a combination of Evernote, Google Docs/Spreadsheets, Trello, Journal, and website all integrated together. Plus all sorts of other things I haven't even tried yet.
- Customizable features like emoji and page banners
- Can import from Evernote, Asana, Trello, GDocs, Word, Dropbox, and other formats.
- Create teams to share pages with
- Can now create flowcharts, wireframes, and mind maps!

Contras: - Has been known to lag and slow down your device quite a bit. (However, a 2/2020 update may have fixed this.)
- Spreadsheets are a little tricker than what I'm used to when using Google Spreadsheets. I feel it takes more work to get the result/flexibility you might want.

• Publicado el 3/3/2020
Business Group Head
Marketing y publicidad, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/9/2019

"The next generation productivity king!!!!!"

Comentarios: The overall experience is superb. The lightweight super functional app also has iOS apps which i love.

Puntos a favor: The best thing about this software is the very idea behind it. It is one of those pieces of software that you never knew you needed until you actually saw it and started using it. It falls in that amazing sweet spot between note-taking, todo list management, and personal database management. It is hard to explain the sheer utility of this app. And therein lies its beauty. Each person can customize it in any way they want. There are blocks that you can customize any way you want - todos, notes, headlines, comments, etc. I love the comments feature, it is super useful when there is a ton of notes on a subject. But the standout feature is the lightweight relational database that is absolutely the best for personal productivity. For example, you can track your bills and their status along with the details and due date in a database that is created as a block in your personal finance page. You can have many pages nested one under the other. Alongside you can have another small database that tracks your credit/debit cards, coupons, etc. It is super useful and you can manage any information from recipes to contacts.

Contras: The free plan has a limit of a 1000 blocks which is too little. But it is free for students, so that is a plus.

• Publicado el 30/9/2019
COO
Internet, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/11/2019

"One tool to rule them all"

Comentarios: It changed the way I used to plan for my personal life and work. I can sketch an idea or take a quick note and then give them a structure. This is absolutely stunning.

Puntos a favor: Can I say everything? Notion it's an absolute game changer in the productivity tool industry. It comes like a note taking app but has all the tools you need to turn it into whatever you need to manage your life and work. The thing I absolutely love is how easy it is to configure it to your needs while you are using it!

Contras: Actually it lacks integration with other softwares, so it cannot be the automated hub for al your task juggling. Moreover the Android app is a little slow and the offline mode is not the best.

• Publicado el 26/11/2019
Jason L.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 3/1/2020

"Notion is promising and surprising"

Comentarios: I like the multi-user sharing function, so I can collaborate with people when working on documents. The live updates of people making changes via email is most helpful. I can see when a change was made and what it is. Overall, there are investing alot into basics and wow-factor. In terms of more complicated features, there is much catching up.

Puntos a favor: I use Notion daily to track my personal finances. I like how fast, reliable, and well built the product is. There is alot of thought gone into developing it, such as the use of shortcut commands, emojis for fun, and there is a whole lot of advanced functionality that I have not had the time to explore yet. In terms of the Wow effect, it is definitely comparable to Things 3. However, I think there is still a long way to go for it to have full-fledge features as compared to incumbents like Evernote or Airtable.

Contras: I dislike how Notion can sometimes be too generic. I wonder if Notion segments its users, and give advanced tools for people using Notion for certain purposes. Sure it's great for note taking such as having the browser extension or documentation (which I am a fan of) but there are certain features that seem to be lagging behind. For starters, creating and formatting a table is a horribly hard process. It's nowhere near Google Sheets or Excel. So for people using Notion to do more table, number or finance-related functions, it could be a challenge. It can take a page out of Slack's book, and offer more integrations for features they do not want to replicate.

• Publicado el 3/1/2020
Marketing Director
Servicios financieros, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/12/2019

"One of the best pieces of software I have ever loved. "

Comentarios: I have loved the way that Notion allows me to organize my workspace in exactly the way I choose.

Puntos a favor: It's hard to narrow down what I like most about Notion, but I love the flexibility. Not only has it replaced my use of other tools (Trello, Airtable, some Google Docs), but it performs some of their functions in an even better way. The interface is clean, and the keyboard controls make the experience smooth and fast. I feel like Notion works as an extension of my brain in a way that other products never have.

Contras: Integration. They keep saying they are going to add integrations and an API, but until it gets here, Notion lives in its own little world.

• Publicado el 13/12/2019
Tara M.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/12/2019

"Notion changed my life"

Comentarios: Notion has allowed my team to completely integrate our projects, planning, and task management. Whereas before we managed different parts of the business separately, now it's all together. It helps everyone stay on the same page and connect their work to bigger goals.

Puntos a favor: Notion is completely customizable. I make it do what I want it to do. It lets me organize tasks, projects, and information to match the way my brain works instead of making me conform to a different system.

Contras: The fact that it's completely customizable can be overwhelming--but it's worth working through. The only other con is that it doesn't have a Zapier integration yet so there is so much more that could be automated.

• Publicado el 30/12/2019
Cooper L.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/6/2020

"Does a lot, but perhaps too much"

Comentarios: Notion on Desktop works great, but the flexibility makes it quite complicated. The mobile apps are a bit slow and lacking. With significant refinement, Notion could grow significantly and overtake many other platforms with its benefits, but it has a ways to go.

Puntos a favor: Notion does a great job in doing a lot of different things. It provides a Kanban board for organizing tasks, it provides a system to create documents, and provides a platform for controlled access to set up knowledge bases. The flexibility of the platform is the key benefit.

Contras: Due to how spread out Notion is with all its features, it lacks in nearly every area to direct competitors. For document creation/sharing, there are better options. For Kanban boards, many better options. For spreadsheets, the same things. What Notion could do, but hasn't is provide one Multiplatform app to access these, but the mobile apps are significantly lacking compared to the individual apps of its competitors, providing a poor experience.

• Publicado el 23/6/2020
Desarrollador de software
Juegos de ordenador, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 24/6/2020

"A very powerful tool."

Comentarios: Excellent. You can do almost anything to organize many things. The pro version is limitless

Puntos a favor: This application is excellent to organize yourserlf, organize your team or whatever you want. It has so many features that there are many ways to use it. I love Notion.

Contras: The mobile application is really slow and sometimes it doesn't load the view as expected. I consider that the web application is a lot better than the mobile one.

• Publicado el 24/6/2020
Thibault L.
Customer Success Manager
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/6/2019

"Notion is so powerful!"

Puntos a favor: Notion has become the most important place to store business information from company handbook, to projects, to personal notes, to business information, to spreadsheets and Kanban boards. It is THAT flexible!

Contras: Since we use it for everything at work, it can sometimes be difficult to find the right information. Another improvement would be better/faster sync and offline support on the iOS mobile apps.

• Publicado el 18/6/2019
Nic R.
Creative Director
  • Publicado el 3/12/2019

"Everyone should have Notion"

Comentarios: Great. It's easy to use, simplistic and so satisfying to create pages and elements.

Puntos a favor: Everything. There is not one thing about Notion that I don't like. I use it everyday to track my development progress, networking groups, daily tasks, notes, website links, etc.

Contras: I have been sitting here for 10 minutes going through my Notion and trying to figure out what I don't like about the software... But there isn't, I love this product and I will gladly promote it to everyone who I think could benefit from it.

• Publicado el 3/12/2019
Eva K.
Program Manager
Logística y cadena de suministro, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/5/2020

"Where have you been all my life?"

Comentarios: I got Notion when I first moved into project management. I love it. It's not has heavy as SmartSheet or as cumbersome as OneNote. It's also not a primary project management tool, in my opinion. But it's a great tool to have alongside my SmartSheet instance. Excellent for meeting notes, task tracking, building proposals and having templates at the ready.

Puntos a favor: It's like OneNote in that it's extremely powerful and feature rich. But far more user friendly and intuitive. Not to mention, the interface is great. I love how easy it is to customize and build any kind of document/structure I can imagine. And collaboration is pretty nifty too. Great perks for recommending folks that sign up.

Contras: The only thing I had any trouble with was understanding the storage/size limits on the free version. It's not super clear what a "block" is. But you can gauge it once you start building content. I haven't looked recently to see if documentation has been updated to better explain.

• Publicado el 5/5/2020
Jason H.
Web Developer
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 29/5/2019

"Notion is a godsend! Amazing! Way more than it looks like!"

Comentarios: I've been using software for my entire life. I have extensively used every major OS, and I was one of the first people to own an iPhone with the App Store on it. In my opinion, this is the most meaningful and useful piece of software ever written. I'm not exaggerating, this software has more potential than anything I've ever used. You can seriously organize your life, business, and hobbies with this so easily. It's like having a $30,000 website custom developed for you in an afternoon. But better because you actually understand it!

Puntos a favor: It's easy to use, but still INSANELY rich in features.
It allows you to create custom databases, and display them in different places and different ways, very easily, all with point and click interfaces.
You can use it to set up a simple todo list, or you can make an extremely awesome company Intranet/Internal CRM or CMS from it.
It's like being able to make your own apps with zero programming needed.
If you like Evernote, this is that on steroids, and designed better too.

Contras: Almost every major thing I can think of is already being done well. The one thing it really needs, which I know is already on the horizon, is a public API for integrations. Once that is possible the possibilities with this app will be truly endless. One more small nitpick that comes to mind is being able to make links (to other pages, databases, etc) be a little bigger or have a thumbnail version that shows the picture (sort of how like gallery items show up).

• Publicado el 29/5/2019
Taylor A.
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/12/2019

"A Noteworthy Note Taker"

Comentarios: This is by far the best application I've used for organizing notes in a way that actually looks good. I use this for all my notes.

Puntos a favor: Create databases, templates for meetings, even company wide how-to docs. Simple to post online or share with a small group of invited guests.

Contras: It's a growing company so they're slow to release major updates. I'm still waiting for a few features like a reliable offline mode, but overall still the best note taking app I've found.

• Publicado el 8/12/2019
Freelancer
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 13/10/2019

"Notion review"

Comentarios: I can create and edit documents with colleagues, track simple projects, save articles, video i like, and also make notes and keep a diary. Notion helps me and the team to share the information more and more easily. Personal knowledge and experience was written in topic in the notion, it can bo strong as the wiki.

Puntos a favor: I enjoy the function about creating and tracking the simple projects with colleagues.

Contras: There are very few options for organizing content and customizing views.

• Publicado el 13/10/2019
Anna A.
Owner/Consultant
  • Publicado el 18/2/2020

"Versatile Tool"

Comentarios: I use Notion with my team and clients for content planning, approvals, task management and resource repository across different groups.

Puntos a favor: I love the versatility and number of different templates that can be added to any workspace. It meets the needs in my business for a variety of different project and tracking types.

Contras: Onboarding new users into workspaces is clunky and content has to be moved from private to workspace.

• Publicado el 18/2/2020
Development manager
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/2/2020

"The best writing/organizing tool for project management"

Comentarios: As project manager, it is always difficult to sum up all the projects informations in one place. Notion is the solution to it.
You can create an overview page of the projects with sections and links to other pages with more detailed informations. This allows you to create something like a small website page for your project. We use it to have all the meeting notes, project dashboard, project summary, design reviews, description of the project team...
You can link other external apps as well as external documents. It is important to have all the project's document in one place.
You can have tables, databeses, graphs, files, pages and make have diffrent views on each of these elements.
You can collaborate with other teammates to work on the same document or project workspace.

Puntos a favor: Versatility, this is not only a note app but it allows you to create dedicated pages organized with links to other pages, tables, databases, graphs, ...
The user interface is very easy to understand and to use

Contras: There not yet a lot of training and forums on internet. When you have an issue or don't find a fuctionnality, it is still hard to find it on the web.

• Publicado el 21/2/2020
Rob M.
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 16/7/2019

"An absolute joy to use"

Puntos a favor: Notion is one of a small handful of products that brings "delight". You can tell that all of the product features have been _extremely_ well thought out, right down to the keyboard shortcuts which mimic those of VS code and other software dev tools. I use it to take notes on online courses and as a combination of a Trello board / Calendar

Contras: Offline support could be better. In particular, having a few templates stored offline would be great. The reload every time you open Notion is also a bit annoying, it would be great if it optimistically merged from your offline version or updated behind the scenes once in a while.

• Publicado el 16/7/2019
Jonathan P.
Director of Marketing & Strategy
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/6/2019

"My favorite personal knowledge base hub"

Comentarios: My team was spread across too many apps with a lot of redundancy in what we did. To keep productivity high, I migrated our team to Notion since I've had a great experience using it personally. I've been a happy user ever since.

Puntos a favor: - Extensive features and intuitive UI allows you to create feature-rich documents
- Affordable personal plan compared to competitors and how much software you can replace with ONE app
- You can use features from G Suite, Asana, and Tettra... in a single app
- Nested pages makes it easy to navigate to where you need to
- Easily publish pages to the public

Contras: - No true offline support makes it difficult to work without internet
- Documents with a lot of blocks get a little sluggish

• Publicado el 20/6/2019
Patrick E.
Software Developer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/7/2019

"Really intuitive and awesome knowledge base"

Puntos a favor: It is easy to learn and quite intuitive. I like it how you can set emoji and covers for each page, this makes them rememberable. I also liked the whole block system and the markdown support.

Contras: It would be nice if the free plan would support more free blocks (currently: 1000).

• Publicado el 18/7/2019
Morgan P.
Marketing Consultant
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 15/1/2020

"Versatile Tool for a Team"

Comentarios: Notion is great for capturing, organizing, and delegating business-related information. Once you learn its functionality, it is a really versatile tool. I am glad they recently added passwords to login because previous logins were annoying (emailed a temporary password each time). I still think there is room to improve switching accounts for us freelancers who work on different teams.

Puntos a favor: I love the flexibility in design and use. Notion can be used for many purposes, and different pages means you don’t need one use per company. It is also easy to move sections to achieve the look and feel you want (to some extent).

Contras: Using this for multiple teams/emails is tedious. I’d like to see a function of switching accounts like you do for Google. This would make it easier for freelancers like me to use Notion for multiple clients.

• Publicado el 15/1/2020
Kaarel R.
Software Engineer
  • Publicado el 20/2/2020

"Love the customisability"

Comentarios: Our company has built all of it's roadmaps on Notion and we often use it for noting and planning down company-wide events.

Puntos a favor: Notion is very flexible and lets you fully customise the structure of pages, cards and almost every feature that you can use.

Contras: The performance of Notion on a mobile device (Android at least) is lacking. It does not often open and you have to restart it to get it working.

• Publicado el 20/2/2020