Filtrar por:

4.6/5
    4.3/5
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre BidJs

BidJS habilita las pujas cronometradas y por transmisión web en línea en tu propio sitio web. Precios simples de bajo costo y sistema rápido y fácil de configurar.

Descubre más sobre BidJs

Mostrando 10 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Olivia S.
Marketing Executive
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/3/2020

"Amazing product and amazing service! "

Puntos a favor: This software is so easy to use! I love the way I'm able to easily keep track of auctions that are approaching and can easily identify which auctions need more marketing attention than others. It's visual design is very user friendly.

Contras: I integrate the software with Mailchimp, the integration was a bit bumpy at first but now works so smoothly and I couldn't be more happy with the product.

Paula L.
Gestión de inversiones, 2-10 empleados

"Review"

Comentarios: I think you have a great product and we have had great support and building it into our website. Cindy has been my point person in my marketing manager who handles all of the technical side of it and I know that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a huge help to her! If we can fix this registration process I do believe we can have a great deal of success with the auction software program. If not it will probably cause us to fall off at some point as we are struggling to have any profitability on it. We know from analytics that we are driving a tremendous amount of people to the site and that they are looking at the auction but our capacity to convert them to a registered bitter is poor.

Puntos a favor: The back end management and options for featuring products Both visually as well as copy

Contras: The customer registration is far too cumbersome for our customer base. Too many steps and a bit complicated for the non savvy user. All we really need is their email for billing purposes and that’s all I want them to be required to give. I’m ok with validating the email through an email sent to them but do not need mailing address, phone etc. Also, after validating, it should take them right to the auction page and they should be able to bid and be signed in already. Having to check the box and go back to that process again loses some of them and I’ve been told by many customers they just simply couldn’t get in. I also think it has to do with user name and password. So if the email is the username/password it will make it all that much more easier. The price of the items we are auctioning is not excessive therefore our exposure is not that large if we happen to get an email that is not good. I’m willing to take that risk.

Daniela D.
Credit Controller
Maquinaria, 2-10 empleados
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 12/3/2020

"Good software but could be improved "

Comentarios: I usually deal with customers queries and help them with their accounts

Puntos a favor: it's very easy to use, to navigate and to make any amendments when needed for customers

Contras: Features like data exporting and account registration could be improved

• Publicado el 12/3/2020
Vice President
Productos farmacéuticos, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/2/2020

"Auction Software"

Puntos a favor: Great Customer Support and administrative controls.

Contras: The photo Browser from a user perspective is not good, they need a better gallery to view images.

• Publicado el 25/2/2020
Gabriela G.
Project Coordinator
Maquinaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/3/2020

"Very easy to understand how to use it"

Comentarios: I use it every day at work and I really enjoy it.

Puntos a favor: I like that you can read what each bottom says, specially as there are so many, so I don't have to guess what each icon means while clicking.

Contras: My colleagues in Finance says it can be faster but I don't use the financial part of raising invoices. I only upload material for the auctions.

Jordan H.
Marketing Executive
Maquinaria, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/4/2018

"Exceeded Expectations "

Puntos a favor: The software sits seamlessly on our website as it was styled taking into consideration our brand guidelines. The team at BidJS were very helpful as were the step-by-step guides for installing.

Contras: Nothing immediately springs to mind, any smaller issues (me needing assistance, rather than an actual problem) have been resolved quickly and efficiently by the BidJS team.

• Publicado el 9/4/2018
Gil D.
art consultant
Arte y artesanía, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/2/2020

"Easy to implement software"

Comentarios: What i mostly appreciated since we decided to use the software is the support of the Bidlogix team.They always provided help and started working on the issues we encountered very quickly.Hats to the support team.

Puntos a favor: Easy implementation.As an administrator, i find it straightforward and easy to use the software.I can set up an auction in no time.

Contras: Some features were missing at the time we started using Bidlogix (like credit card verification).

Client Services Manager
Bellas artes
  • Publicado el 6/4/2018

"I use this software everyday to host live webcast auctions for a number of top auctioneers. "

Comentarios: Allows auctioneers t easily expand into the growing internet bidding market without the fuss and cost of developing a platform yourself.

Puntos a favor: A fantastic white label live bidding platform thats easy to instal and skin for you r own website and comes with a fantastic support and development team.

Contras: Honestly can't say I've found fault with it yet. It does exactly what I need it to do. Anything I'm not sure about is answered by the support team very quickly.

• Publicado el 6/4/2018
Jodie D.
Web Developer
Medios online, 2-10 empleados
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 18/2/2020

"Great product backed up with am even better team"

Comentarios: Great experience so far, the team are helpful with any queries and work hard at fixing and bugs found.

Puntos a favor: It's easy to use and set up, styles are fully customisable which helps users keep familiar branding. The team really want to drive this product forward.

Contras: Reliance on some old technologies, I know the team are working hard to rectify this and make it better but right now it's a little out of date.

Patrick H.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

"Leo-Management review"

Comentarios: good sales...

Puntos a favor: Easy to use and set up
Fast access to business

Contras: not really multilingual... and multi currency