15 años ayudando a las empresas dominicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de KidKare Food Program

Sobre KidKare Food Program

KidKare te permite administrar tu negocio de guardería desde tu computadora de escritorio, computadora portátil, tableta o dispositivo móvil. La gestión eficiente del cuidado infantil significa menos tiempo en las tareas comerciales y más tiempo con los niños.

Descubre más sobre KidKare Food Program

Managing customer administration and the customer care team.

Contras:

Just when internet not working is the only time have trouble.

Valoraciones de KidKare Food Program

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

9.2/10

KidKare Food Program tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 385 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado KidKare Food Program antes?

Filtrar opiniones (385)

Larissa
Larissa
Teacher en EE. UU.
Servicios individuales y familiares, 51-200 empleados

Very useful tool

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Love it! Owning a Family Child Care, it is a really helpful tool! It keeps hours, dates, not only meals but important information for a licensed daycare. ;)

It keeps a record of very important information and in case a licenser comes in, it can help.

Contras:

It might not be very clear about some things.

Karly
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Meal Tracking

5.0 hace 3 meses

Kidkare is very easy to use to track meals and attendance for CACFP. It's also easy to put the menu's in because it will come up read if you are missing a component for any meal.

Contras:

Sometimes parents have trouble filling out eforms so you may have to help them on a computer or tablet at the school.

Andrea
Owner Operator en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Past year has been terrible!!!

2.0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Used to be happy. Have been in daycare for over 25 years and this past 2 years has been painful
Working with company. Looking into other options

I used to like how I could get all info input very fast.

Contras:

Program runs slow and customer support is not available by phone for quick questions.

Respuesta de Minute Menu Systems

hace 5 meses

Hi Andrea, Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience with KidKare. We genuinely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration you've faced recently and want to address this with you as this experience is not how we intend to support our customers. We'd love to discuss your specific concerns further and explore ways to address them directly. Please reach out to us at [email protected]. The KidKare Team

Jeanette
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados

Kidkare

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Tracking children and meals are super easy with this program.

This program is very easy to use. Tracking the children and meals have been super easy.

Contras:

There is nothing that I don't like so far with this program, except maybe not being able to bring back a withdrawn child easily.

Leticia
Day Care Provider en EE. UU.

Feeding Future

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Using this software we can accelerate our work,being organized and make monthly reports from the commodity of our home ,It's a big help in this field , we are always very busy taking care of our futures

-The way in which we can create our own menus . -The software avoid us the hand writing. -It help us to be organized.

Contras:

-The system is always slow down. - The software have many pages to navigate. - The way we can use the copy option. - Printing.

Fuente de la reseña

Kid Care takes the stress out of meal planning

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have never had a issue with the KidKare software, it is always available when I need it

Kidkare software is so very easy to navigate, and it has so many informative places you can go to.

Contras:

I do not have any issues with the KidKare software

Happy provider

5.0 hace 5 años

Ease of use and you can easily correct mistakes

Contras:

The food can be more described can be better so you can easily describe meals your having

Mary

Data entry

5.0 hace 5 años

the ease of templates: no additional writing necessary

Contras:

When I review my entries I have to save again, even though there are no changes

Administración educativa, 501-1,000 empleados

KidKare is AMAZING!!!

5.0 hace 5 años

KidKare is a wonderful tool for educational management. Would HIGHLY recommend.

Contras:

I honestly cannot think of a con at this time.

Servicios para el consumidor, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Great way to save paper!

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Not having a ton of paper claims to keep and store has been extremely helpful. I log in everyday to enter my meals and it's a lot faster as I can type faster then I can write!

I like that it's so easy to use and go back to check your work. I'd been doing paper claims for 18 yrs and finally went to KidKare last year and wondered why I waited so long

Contras:

I haven't come across anything yet that has frustrated me about this software.

Rayna
Owner/provider en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I have been using KidKare as MMK then KK. It helps up keep track of everything pretty well.

4.0 hace 6 años

Web based! Love that I can access it from my phone or tablet. I like that my teachers can login and complete attendance.

Contras:

I hate the look of the invoices. The web address at the bottom confuses my clients, they try to login to it. I also don't like the look of the new invoices, they are small and crammed up into the top 2/3 of the page. I miss having a report to print for birthdays, emergency contacts, etc. I would also like to see a printable weekly attendance schedule. We fill in the hours the child is in care in their general info, the software should be able to print out a daily or weekly roster with those hours filled in. It helps to plan coverage since we are a ratio driven program.

Pennie
Day Care Owner en EE. UU.
Organización cívica y social, Trabajador autónomo

KidKare

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It is way better than the paper menus. I have had some items not save in the menu. When I have tried to contact help/customer service, the response is absolutely terrible or nonexistent. But overall, I am satisfied with its function.

fairly user friendly, the software has improved continually.

Contras:

the save reminder button is annoying. It appears when you have not entered anything. And sometimes (rarely)it does not save what you entered. The whole grain tab is not good. It should just be included in the drop down food.

Danielle
Daycare Provider en EE. UU.
Arte y artesanía, Trabajador autónomo

KidKare Is Worth It

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: My overall experience is good, I have been using kidkare for @ years now and it makes logging food and printing reports so much easier. It is easier to renew children or add new children.

I like the fact that I can log my whole day from my phone. It is nice if you forget to log during the day, you have the ability to log at any time.

Contras:

every once in a while it takes a long time to long on or boots you off for no apparent reason.

Heather
FCCH Provider en EE. UU.

KidKare Review

5.0 hace 5 años

I like that the program is always available. Sometimes I'm so busy and I cant get to the computer right away, so I jot things down and log in later. The program is pretty easy to navigate and self explanatory.

Contras:

I can't think of anything that I dislike about the software. I don't like how the rules and laws keep changing, but it has nothing to do with KidKare.

Tamara
Educación primaria/secundaria, 2-10 empleados

What a time saver

5.0 hace 5 años

KidKare has cut the time spent entering our childcare's daily food count. Love all the features and the fact it works on any device.

Contras:

This may only be on my phone, but it is frustrating that everytime I click on a food category my keyboard pops up; blocking the list. So, I have to close the keyboard out before I can select a food item.

Dana

Great Software

Comentarios: Love It!!!!

I really enjoy how fast and easy you can work with the app on any device. I have never had any difficulties with the software and SWHD can fix any issue that I have had in the past. I highly recommend this software to providers.

Contras:

Time to Time the software will run slow due to high usage but nothing major.

Kristin

KidKare

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We have used other programs and this is by far the easiest to use, and accurate. With the ability to run reports we can see any issues or concerns long before they become an issue. We also love the fact that we can track and run reports of our choosing anytime. It is also super simple to use and keep up on all our daily tasks!

It is easy to use. Overall the easiest system we have used, We don't use all the options at this time. I think for the attendance, reports, food tracking are all amazing. Very minor issues if any!

Contras:

You can't always see the drop down boxes options. To have a scroll option would be great and sometimes the words used don't match what I am putting in.

Patricia
Fuente de la reseña

I like being able to go to the computer and everything I need is always at my fingertips!!

5.0 hace 6 años

I like that the kids kare program is so easy to navigate and that it has everything we need whenever we need it.

Contras:

I don't have anything negative to say. Maybe I wish there were more options in the pre selected groups! That helps when I make my weekly menus. Other than that you're doing a good job!

Shannon
home daycare provider en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

so easy to use and love doing it all on line

5.0 hace 5 años

It really is easy to use and you can do everything on line rather than doing paper menus. And I love that I don't have to purchase a program to use it with my iMac anymore.

Contras:

Nothing that I can think of. I don't like that I have to check in the kids but that isn't a software problem.

ANGELA

The Best Ever

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I love KidKare because it alleviate paper and help with bookkeeping, it help with menu preparations and help me to create healthy meals for the children.

This software is convenient and save me time that I can spend with the kids.

Contras:

This software often causes errors that causes reduction and delays in payments

Kim
Producción de alimentos, 2-10 empleados

Excellent Resource

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It has been an excellent business saver time and money wise. I am so grateful for the wonderful resource it has been to my large home daycare. Thank you.

No cost for organizing your daily meals. It is so simple to use and takes very little time.

Contras:

Having to check the children in for the first meal.

Beata
Teacher en EE. UU.

Curiosity

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I haves good experience with kick are so far.

That. Most or all the information the providers need are here to use. Also is very convenient.

Contras:

The fact that we have to put in the information on the same day, not giving the option to do it later on especially when we are too busy.

Adriane

GREAT SERVICE

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It is the best program by far. Not time consuming and easy to use. My best features is the access to the children file and you can go back and forth in the attendance.

The software is very Easy to access and user friendly for any one.

Contras:

daily attendance unable to print menu plan for the month

Janet
Owner/operator licenced daycare provider en EE. UU.

Happy

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I love that I can grab my iPhone and enter the meals and attendance instead of getting on my computer and having to do it.

The convenience of being able to use my iPhone to do most everything in the program

Contras:

Sometimes it’s slow or shut down and your not able to get in.

Stacey
Childcare Provider en EE. UU.
Servicios para instalaciones, Trabajador autónomo

I like using KidKare!

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It really has helped me organize my food planning.

The overall ease and organization is brilliant.

Contras:

When enrolling a new student, I can't go back and change certain things. I have to get it right the first time. I don't always get it right the first time.