Opiniones de Mend

Sobre Mend

Tasas de faltas de un solo dígito: telesalud, recordatorios de citas, autoprogramación de pacientes y formularios digitales. Calificado n.º 1 por los clientes.

Descubre más sobre Mend

Contras:

A little frustrating, especially if someone makes a last minute video visit and we have to stop what were doing to add them into mend real fast before their appointment start time.

Valoraciones de Mend

Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

7.8/10

Mend tiene una valoración global de 4.4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 526 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Mend antes?

Filtrar opiniones (526)

Intake Coordinator & Primary Therapist en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 2-10 empleados

Incredibly Impressed

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Really impressed. I will recommend this to all colleagues. Everything has been so incredibly easy to access all of our patients who fill out the paperwork complement on the ease of the system.

We are able to add surveys for our patients to take which has been tremendously helpful in our assessment process. Getting the scores for the surveys is also tremendously easy.

Contras:

I don't have anything negative to say.

Jennifer
Jennifer
House cleaner en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Mend

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with Mend was helpful, a lot of other software don't give you the tools to be able to show X-rays and other documents that your doctor would want to share with you.

Mend is very easy to use when getting into touch with your doctor. I only used this software once to go over my X-rays on my back. I like that you can use this on your computer or your cell phone, makes it very convenient. You have ton's of different chat tools and can video chat with your doctor while going over results.

Contras:

The downer of this software is how much is it. I think the price rounds around $100 to $200 bucks which is way to pricey for me, and there's no way I could afford that especially when there is so many different ways over the computer or your cell that you can use to talk to your doctor. My doctor wanted me to use this software to be able to access my X-Rays and see what's going on which is why is was free for me just this once.

hace 2 años

Mend does not charge a patient to use the services. Any patient responsibility is between the patient and the provider. Mend starts at $49 per provider per month.

Edgar
Swrvwr en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados

Great easy sofwaew

4.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I use it for therapy and doctors visita

Good and easy to use. Great quality and sound. I would think maybe a bit extra space to see on the screen would be better. Like a full screen when you FaceTime

Contras:

Not really much to complain about. Good services

Penny
Mental health clinical en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 51-200 empleados

Company moved to mend

3.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Frustrating for patients and myself but I have made it work.

It shows how long you have been in session.

Contras:

It is not intuitive and does not make it simple to move appointments or change them.

Chantel
Authorizations Coordinator en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 201-500 empleados

Easy to use!!!

5.0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Overall, the system is easy to use and very convenient

I like being able to reach out to the patients through the system. Being able to send text messages through the system almost guarantees the patient will call us back

Contras:

Keeping track of the outreach is a bit difficult. Previously, I was trying to find further details on a message I had sent to one of our patients. After speaking with customer service, I learned that the system does not keep track of the messages we send out, only if I could provide a phone number attached to the patient I'm looking for. This didn't help my issue of figuring out which patient I was looking for or keeping track of all the messages I send out.

Alexandria
Clinician en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 201-500 empleados

Good program

4.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall good experience with the program.

The software is user friendly and easy to access additional features. I like being able to add on additional assessments for clients and the ease of being able to access them with the client.

Contras:

Updates to the schedule will notify the client every time. An option to notify would be good.

Kateline
Social Worker en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 5,001-10,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I like using Mend because it helps me easily connect with my patients and address their needs.

5.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I really like Mend and it is easy to use to help connect with patient who might struggling to have an in-person visit.

It is easy to use, and the image is excellent. Patients feel it is a great way to be in touch with providers, especially for therapy.

Contras:

Not seeing all the features on the software.

Caitlin
therapist en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Mend: A useful teleheath tool

4.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

accessibility, ease of use for provider and patient, reminders for patients. Great features for video sessions.

Contras:

Does not always sync my calendar. The connection can sometimes be spotty, even when all parties' internet connection is stable.

Monique
LCSW en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 501-1,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Enjoy MEND, help desk is great!!

5.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Impressed, so easy to learn and navigate.

Easy to schedule, good video, great online support, anytime!!

Contras:

I cannot schedule patients from my phone? Only my computer? Maybe not doing it correctly

Helen
Food service worker en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Great way to get Remote Telemedicine

4.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: It’s a convenient way to connect to much need medical services. Good connection and great reminders to email and text. I would recommend using Mend.

Easy to install, sign in, and be prepared for sessions with professional. Good sound and picture quality.

Contras:

I wish the software would work landscape on my iPhone so my providers face was larger.

Abbie
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10,000+ empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

A Telehealth Video Visit platform that works!

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Implementing Mend has been a huge win for our organization, which was struggling with another telehealth platform during the peak of the COVID shutdowns. Mend has been easy for providers and patients to use, making healthcare more accessible, and the service we've received from Mend leadership has been exceptional. We're very happy with our experience!

Mend is easy for our patients to access, and the Instant Virtual Exam Room function makes it so simple to get a visit link to our patients or their caregivers. In just the few months that we've been using the software, Mend has pushed out several helpful enhancements, like connectivity logging, so we can easily see whether connection issues are on a patient side or our side, and improved Group Visit functionality. Their live chat support model has been fantastic!

Contras:

There are a few things we wish were customizable to our organization, that aren't, like the content of certain messages that patients receive, and some demographic fields. We wish it was easier to invite third parties to a video visit further in advance of the visit.

Karissa
Therapist en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

The best option for my needs

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Mend is the best platform available for my needs (I've tested Doxy and zoom as well). Most of the "cons" I've experienced are works in progress at Mend. The Mend team is always working to improve and update the platform. I'm excited to see what else they have in store.

1. Clients do not have to download software. 2. Scheduling appointments with automatic reminders. 3. Alerts when the client signs in for the appointment. 4. Very few audio / visual challenges. 5. Excellent customer service. 6. Mend shows you the strength of both your internet connection and your clients internet connection. 7. When clients join a session, clients must enter same dob as I have listed in their chart before being allowed into the waiting room.

Contras:

1. Clients can't sign on without an appointment (like with Doxy) 2. No virtual background option (like with zoom) 3. I wish the settings (mine and what I set for the clients) had more detailed options. 4. I wish I knew the details of what / when Mend sent clients reminders or alerts. For example, I didn't know until clients told me that Mend was sending them daily reminders to test their speed. 5. The platform seems to use more bandwidth than other hipaa compliant platforms as evidenced by increased lagging or delays. 6. No way to hide the thumbnail picture of myself (or for the client to hide their thumbnail image). 7. Clients must be over 18. 8. Mend notifies me at the time of the appointment if the client is in the waiting room. I wish Mend notified me when the client joined regardless of whether they are early, on time, or late. 9. The notifications don't always come to me. 10. It's not always easy to tell if a client is waiting (EG. Their appointment doesn't turn green without refreshing the page).

Robert
Manager en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 51-200 empleados

Mend

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: -Mend overall is a very convenient app with great potential. I'm excited to see Mend continue to progress as our company expands.

-Allowing us to personalize the app/site to support our company's logo -Tech support is quick to respond and resolve critical issues -The most recent updates appears to offer clearer video and audio

Contras:

-The app for the smartphone offers a login feature that doesn't seem to be necessary. Clients are able to open the app and just enter their 6 digit code without having to login first. This confuses some clients. -Idle timeouts that require you to log back in frequently -The syncing between our system and theirs doesn't always update properly. i.e. if an appointment was marked out in our system. During the next cycle, the old appointment will populate into Mend as though it still needs to take place. -The reporting tools could be updated to review certain pieces of information to help our practice run more efficiently.

hace 4 años

Thank you for this great feedback. The portal login link within the app is being removed in the next release this month. We're happy to explore more robust integration options to keep the two systems in better synchronization. There are limitations on the EHR side that we are having to work around currently.

Leah
Nurse Practitioner en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 201-500 empleados

When It Works, It Works!

4.0 el año pasado

When it works, it is great! If everyone has a high speed internet connection it seems to work, but with some clients living in rural areas, they are not always afforded the opportunity to receive high speed internet.

Contras:

Long lag time waiting for patients to load and be able to access. Sometimes the sound cuts out and one side or the other has no audio, other times the video is garbled and distorted.

el año pasado

Thank you so much for the review!! In June, 2021 Mend released a major update allowing audio and video to go as low as 30-50 Kbps. That means it can work on 2 and 3G Internet. However, especially is rural areas, we see roaming data connections and patients with very little ability to upload at all. In Rural areas it can be that 10% of patients only average 5-25 Kbps of total upload capacity. That is not enough bandwidth for audio alone. We want to help you help more people. This month, in July, 2021 we're releasing an update that will reduce bandwidth requirements by another 50%. The 15-30 Kbps patient connections should be possible. It's not ideal, but it should be possible. That will give Mend the lowest bandwidth requirements in the industry! We won't stop there. If we can make it work even lower, we will do it. Appreciate your continued use of the platform!

Candice
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 11-50 empleados

Customizable

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall I feel that Mend is a good platform and what I love most is that they are always working on continued improvements.

Mend is always willing to work with us on how to make improvements to the platform or our process to make it easier for our providers, staff, and patients.

Contras:

With any tech there will always be glitches and or issues with connectivity. There are certain providers/patients that report issues with loss of video or audio.

Rori
Branch Manager en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 201-500 empleados

Mend Review

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, good, but some recent changes, I do not appreciate.

Once you learn the steps for entering a patient, scheduling, the system is fairly easy to use and is reliable, for the most part.

Contras:

Some clients complain about being able to get on, especially if using their cell phone. Logging on difficulties and occasional difficulties in being able to stay on for an hour are common complaints. I do not like that the cell phone icon was recently moved into a different location, and if it is used to remind a client of their appointment, you can't use it again as it does not populate the phone number. You have to go back to find their phone number. I don't like that change, at all. While it is fairly easy to schedule appointments, multiple steps are needed, such as needing to enter the session length and the provider every time you schedule. If we schedule multiple appointments at a time, streamlining this process would help so that multiple clicks are not necessary.

JANE
Diabetes Educator en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1,001-5,000 empleados

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Thank you for helping me get my mic to work from home I was right up against a patient visit and your team, especially Catlin, got it to work. Please make sure to let people know that Chrome is the preferred browser. One employee told me it didn't make a difference and it did make a difference! Thank you for making it so easy to use and patient ease to use as well. The patient connection is always the most difficult in most cases. You platform is super easy for them!

not applicablerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

not applicablerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

LaKeetra
Owner / Medical Director en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Mend has been excellent for our outpatient mental health practice

5.0 el año pasado

The program has been easy to implement and use. We appreciate all of the data for the visits so that we can easily document our video sessions in the event of an audit.

Contras:

The program has been great, but has a high up-front cost which could be prohibitive for some. Monthly or quarterly billing could facilitate use.

Linnette
AR Specialist en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 501-1,000 empleados

User Friendly

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: AS I mention before I really love the customer service, I had brought an issue before to them and within days it was resolve making my experience better than before.

Mend is very easy to use and it has an amazing customer service. I have ask questions and ask for the Mend team to help me and they have always been quick to respond and help me with whatever issue I might have.

Contras:

I wish there was a way for the clients to be prompt to make their own payments, by inputting their credit or debit cards themselves and if the card is declined then they couldn't proceed to their appointment. However I understand that the Mend team works everyday to improved their software.

hace 4 años

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it. We can collect the payment during the appointment booking process. We will follow up to gather your feedback and discuss possible options. 2/14/19 - We talked to Linnette and we had the ability to solve the payment problem with our digital forms and come up with a much better workflow to solve the payment issue.

Becky
LPN, Nursing Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

Mend for telehealth appointments

5.0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: It is pretty easy to use and navigate when you get trained. The patients like it.

We use Mend every day at our facility for our telehealth appointments. This has allowed us to continue seeing patients while in the midst of the pandemic. It is a very valuable tool in our Federally Qualified Health Center. Our providers are able to work from home or the office while using the Mend application. Our patients appreciate not having to come in to a crowded waiting room during the pandemic. They also appreciate being able to have a "sick" visit from the comfort and privacy of their home.

Contras:

I think the buy in from the other employees was the most difficult part of the process. They are always hesitant to learn something new.

Rannon
Clinical Supervisor en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 5,001-10,000 empleados

Reoccurring Issues that Never Get Addressed

2.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Unresponsive and overall bad tech. I would not recommend your service to others in behavioral health. I wish so badly we would switch to Zoom or WebEx. I have been begging our director about this since this has all started 6 months ago. I gave your organization grace and was patient due to all that has been going on, but you have made some steep promises that you could handle this. I don't see you stepping up to the plate to address something so basic around reliability that has me rather upset.

The ease of use and certain functionalities are nice, however they don't always work such as the share your screen function is very hit or miss.

Contras:

Since we have started on this venture with your organization I constantly hear negative feedback from my clinical staff of 10 providers that client's get dropped from their group, client's can't login due to the email never getting sent out, and my providers getting removed from the group. It appears that anytime the group size is over 8-10 individuals present the platform implodes and becomes very shaky from a performance standpoint. All of my providers have 14-16 clients each group, so every group gets impacted by this. It's not just one of them. I worry about how long this is going to go on for un-addressed. I hold a staffing every week with my providers and it's the first thing they ask about, "when is Mend going to fix this?" They use the tech support line when they have the time to do it, but usually they have found the feedback is never helpful. My providers are very frustrated and I am quite frankly tired of hearing about it. Please, I beg you look into upgrading your servers, software, or whatever you think would fix this issue. It has gone on far too long. It's a running joke about your service with our client's and it's affecting the way people want to engage in virtual care with us.

hace 2 años

Rannon, thank you for the feedback. We have released many changes and we're pushing to get them implemented. We have a new setting to decrease resources needed for large groups. We have feature to dial in people over the phone with poor equipment or connectivity. Offering group capability over the Web was brand new development performed for your organization specifically. We agreed to a date to deliver this brand new feature and then a pandemic happened. We still met our delivery date and no other company or team would have been able to deliver on schedule like we did. We're very proud of that. Any new development during a global pandemic is going to experience some bumps in the road. We appreciate your patience and we're pushing as well to get changes made deployed to everyone.

Rachel
Vice President, Compliance en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados

Mixed Feelings- Healthcare

3.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We do love our direct customer support rep, but several issues we've had to escalate beyond them have not had a valid response from management. Those include HIPAA issues, state and federal telehealth regulations, business associates agreement concerns, etc. Major compliance (healthcare) issues with this product were not taken seriously. Concerned upper management does not understand relevant regulatory governance enough to ensure product is, and remains, in compliance. If NOT using for healthcare, then it's not a concern as this product works as described and meets needs for non-healthcare organizations.

End-user experience is great, first level customer support is also wonderful. Meets many of our basic needs and offers a lot more flexibility than other products we've used (of same type). Mend tech team wonderful at making changes as we request them and finding solutions for alternate workflows. Great implementation process.

Contras:

Major healthcare compliance concerns and as an organization, we've had to do much of the groundwork to both identify and push to resolve, including educate vendor on why it was a concern. We discovered very serious flaws in patient consent process that indicate Mend does not actually meet multiple federal standards (HIPAA, CMS Regs, and UETA, E-Sign Act) in this area, despite their contract and all business materials clearly stating they do. We brought this to their attention immediately (Feb 2020) and have had a very frustrating path to resolution and are not entirely sure it's resolved still (Sept 2020). Multiple attempts to get, in writing, explanation of issue and resolution (to support our organization as we are liable for this issue in any audit) with no response at all. Very poor communication re: resolving and not much accountability. In addition, reporting functionality is lacking. Only very basic reports can be obtained.

Ashley
Outpatient Clinician en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 51-200 empleados

Mend Review

3.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Mostly good.

I get to create my own schedule, it is cool to talk to clients via webcam, I like that clients can sign forms through it. I like the paint and texting feature.

Contras:

It is very slow to schedule appointments and process assessments. Once you select submit or book it takes longer than other websites to load. I do not like how you have to wait after each session scheduled for it to load and go back to the dashboard and then you can click to schedule another appointment. When you upload an assessment it would be cool it if were not two steps, if you could just upload the assessment such as treatment plan when you first assign the assessment rather than having to go back to the dashboard and upload it onto the designated assessment for the specific client. It would be good if it works better with smaller band with or slower internet. Sometimes it makes me log in twice even with correct password, sometimes it starts running my camera when I am not in a session and have not selected to start a session. There are a lot of clients with double names in the system which is frustrating because I have to make sure and select the accurate one, not the one with the fake e-mail. Sometimes people are unable to sign the forms on their cellphones even though we are told they do not have to download it, I have watched them attempt while I am on the call and it does not allow them to click submit or sign.It would be cool if there could be more interactive games the therapist and client could play through Mend together during session.

hace 4 años

Thanks for the feedback, it's great! Using the Rebook or Assessment feature from the Actions menu should make setting up appointments and assigning paperwork simpler. Did you know you can set recurring appointments as well? All of the issues described with the video connection should be fully resolved for you now. If you have any further issues, please let us know and we're happy to help.

Sarah
CLS en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

My job just got way too easy.

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I am able to process everything faster, especially getting signatures from the doctors and patients. I don't have to spend hours uploading paper into my computer- with Mend, its already there.

I LOVE that my administrative time has been cut down. Because I save so much time with Mend, I have more time to call my patients, see more patients, and process them faster. At the end of the day, medicine is a business, so time is money. Now I can actually do more of what matters; help my patients... and help the business. The Mend customer service team is amazing. I always get an immediate response, and a quick resolution to my question. If there is a complicated issue, they stay in contact with me via email through every step. I never feel forgotten about, or like my questions are pointless. They seem to appreciate the feedback, and work hard to keep us happy.

Contras:

There are still a few issues we are working out, but customer service is always quick to resolve them when they come up.

Michelle
psychologist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Just so-so

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall ok, but could sure be improved w/ features & integration with EHR

Pretty easy to learn. Generally reliable - and lots of emails if malfunctioning. Has lots of tip sheets. Patients don't have to download an app

Contras:

Limited features (e.g., screen share would be nice); not connected to EHR so have to schedule/check out appts in 2 places which is a real hassle.

el año pasado

Michelle, thank you so much for the review! We do have screen share and have had it for long time if you click the screen button while in a video session. You can also connect with our world class service team in seconds using the Need Help? button to get help in seconds with screen share. We also have numerous options for EHR integration as we can connect to the majority of EHRs out there. I am the CEO of Mend, feel free to contact me directly anytime if you need help with the integration or anything else on the platform. [email protected]