15 años ayudando a las empresas dominicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Lucky Orange

Sobre Lucky Orange

Ve más allá de las métricas de vanidad con herramientas que te muestran lo que hicieron los visitantes en tu sitio y te permiten interactuar con ellos antes de que lo abandonen.

Descubre más sobre Lucky Orange

It's difficult to slate the platform considering the price point - Lucky Orange is by far the most affordable (and probably best value for money) heatmapping tool out there.

Contras:

Its a little bit difficult to learn but as all applications you can learn it.

Valoraciones de Lucky Orange

Relación calidad-precio
4.6

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.9/10

Lucky Orange tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 205 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Lucky Orange antes?

Filtrar opiniones (205)

Raad
Raad
Marketing Director en Jordania
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

BEST app to understand why your customers aren't converting

5.0 hace 4 años

I thought I had a store with fantastic user experience based on my previous shopify stores, but turns out what I learned so far doesn't apply to all stores... For example, the upsell on my cart's page doesn't show on certain devices unless the user scrolls down (and I wanted it to be visible immediately), another example has to do with older age groups (main audience for one of my stores) as they didn't realize there are more images for the product that they can see by simply swiping left or right, this made them keep on changing the variants to view the product in its other colors (it was a problem with a specific theme, so I added a swipe icon on the first image)... At first I thought their monthly price is not within my budget as I didn't need the app often, so I paid $50 for a limited lifetime deal with some other app, only to realize later on that I use it way more often than I originally thought, AND no one masters the app like Lucky Orange starting with its features, functionality, ease of use, speed, and ending with its super amazing support team. Thank you for such a great app :)

Contras:

The only thing is probably have my own device(s) excluded from the recordings, not sure if that's available or not - didn't look up their help section.

hace 4 años

These are words we love to hear! Getting that front row seat to customers' online behaviors can provide invaluable insights to improving your website. Thank you for your kind review, Raad! As you continue to use Lucky Orange, I'm here to help if you have any more questions or need assistance in any way. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange P.S. You can block your own IP address from being tracked. Here's the help guide (https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-can-i-block-my-own-ip-address-from-being-tracked-on-my-site). If you email into [email protected], we can also take you through the steps.

Adriana
Director of Strategy en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

Love Lucky Orange and Hope It Continues To Grow

4.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Very easy to implement. Quick to start collecting data. Heatmapping visuals are clear and higher quality - great for presentations.

Contras:

It is very difficult to track navigation bars and dropdown menus accurately. This is my biggest issue with the platform!!

hace 3 semanas

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and share the Lucky Orange love! Great that you’ve found Lucky Orange easy to use starting with installation and continuing to visitor insights. Visitor behavior is an invaluable tool that helps you find what's stopping someone from converted. As you mention, the easy-to-understand visuals allows anyone - even those without a technical background - to understand what’s going on behind the digital curtain. Regarding the difficulty you experienced in viewing data for navigation bars and dropdowns, could you please send an email to [email protected] to allow our team to investigate what you’ve experienced? Lucky Orange is designed to be dynamic, and you should be able to get access to the data for these dynamic features. Once we receive your email, our team will work on finding a resolution. Once again, thanks for your review, and we look forward to hearing from you soon! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Wayne
President/CEO en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo

Legacy Lucky Orange was so much better - Hate the new LO

2.0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: For the most part customer service is what has kept me here. If there was another option for Visitor monitoring, recording, and analytics I would switch to a competitor in a heartbeat.

Been with Lucky Orange for over 10 years for the most part it works for other people. Customer Service has always been there if we need anything.

Contras:

When they upgraded we lost the real time visitor monitoring where we could interact with our customers. The recording helps but does start until a few seconds after the customer arrives on our website. The real time doesn't work, there is such a delay in live visitor tracking/monitoring that by the time they show up on the visitors screen on LO they are gone so it is too late to communicate with the customer while they are shopping on the website.

hace 12 meses

Wayne, thank you for your feedback and your business over the past decade. We understand your frustrations and hear your concerns. One reason you may not be seeing some visitors in our real-time monitoring is due to our code loading asynchronously after your website loads for the visitor so it doesn't slow down your website. This is a benefit in terms of not impacting your site speed ratings, but it does mean visitors who come to your site and quickly leave won't be tracked. At your earliest convenience, please respond to our latest email chain. We truly value and appreciate your loyalty over all these years and want to help improve your experience. I look forward to hearing from you soon - Bradley with Lucky Orange

Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

An easy tool to understand your website performance

5.0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Overall, this is a great tool that helps us a lot in measuring the performance of our website.

I like the simplicity of setting it up and the clear visualization of the data.

Contras:

I didn't like the funnel-building experience, as it has been a bit too complicated for me.

hace 2 meses

Thanks for leaving us a review! We love to hear that Lucky Orange has been the tool you need to dive into visitor insights to understand what they are doing and experiencing on your website. Google Analytics is a great tool, but you’re left to connect the analytic “dots” to make sense of your traffic. Lucky Orange paints the entire picture for you instead! Regarding your comments about funnels, I would be more than happy to walk you through our funnels, how to set them up and how to understand the results. Simply reply to my last email to set up a time to meet. I look forward to hearing from you, and thanks again for your review! Cheers - Emilia from Lucky Orange

Rick
CEO en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 2-10 empleados

Great product!

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I've been using LO Classic for many years and not a day's gone by when I haven't referred to the interface. With assistance from their awesome support staff, I've just switched to the new UI which looks like it'll take some getting used to following my long addiction to the old interface.

Contras:

Not sure yet with respect to the new UI.

hace 2 meses

These are words we love to hear, Rick! Thank you for your review and your business over all of the years. Visitor behavior is crucial to making your website the best it can be and then continuing to analyze it for optimization opportunities. We think you’ll love the new UI, and we’re here to support you every step of the way. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of any assistance! Thanks again for your review, and happy tracking! Cheers - Emilia from Lucky Orange

Jesh
Product Marketing Specialist en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Beautifully designed and simple to use

5.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

The UI is super simple to use and intuitive. Filters offer visibility into the most important aspects of the visitor experience. We've been using Lucky Orange for about a year, and it's been incredibly helpful for understanding our website. The heat maps and recordings provide insights that Google Analytics just can't match. This tool has truly given us a fresh perspective to spot and address those hidden issues.

Contras:

The only negative is the time it takes to load heat maps and recordings, otherwise its all good.

hace 4 semanas

These are words we love to hear! Love that you could get that fresh perspective about what people do and experience on your website. Thanks for your review and business over the last year! Thank you for feedback about load time - we've already shared it with our development team. Thanks again, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Agnieszka
President en Polonia
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados

Very eye-opening experience

5.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I am glad I have found the product. It had me redo and improve the entire website.

I mainly use customers' purchase behavior and heat maps, which allows to improve and make the website more shopper friendly.

Contras:

I wish there were tutorials how to analyze all data you get from LO, so you dont need to hire anybody to analiz the data.

hace 2 semanas

Thanks for leaving us a review! When it comes to improving your website experience, you need more than data points - you need to have access to watch what happens behind the digital curtain. Getting the front row seat to what people experience and do on your website makes all the difference. Regarding the tutorials, we do one better! We provide all our users with a free onboarding experience that helps you understand the visitor behavior data you're accessing and answer any questions you may have. This is an addition to our robust help center (https://help-preview.luckyorange.com/) and blog (https://www.luckyorange.com/blog) that can help you. Please send an email to [email protected] referencing this review to find the best time in your schedule for your free onboarding tour with one of our experts! We look forward to hearing from you soon, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything in the meantime. Thanks again for your review! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Gerald
CTO en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Reference Me, LLC LO Review

5.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I'm pleased with LO for now but I'm looking for more functionality to be added in in coming months or years. What about event tracking and error logging.

Ease of use, great ui, captures relevant information

Contras:

Loading speed of the video's on mobile. Also sometimes it does not capture any video. Need a way to easily pull in button clicks and events.

hace 2 semanas

Thanks for leaving us a review, Gerald! We love that you've been enjoying Lucky Orange. Visitor behavior is invaluable when you're improving your customer experience and website. Regarding your mobile experience, our app is optimized for viewing recordings on desktop. Regarding not all visitors being captured, there are many reasons why we were unable to track their session, such as the visitor navigating before your site fully loads. We would be more than happy to connect to look at what you're experiencing and walk you through how to use Lucky Orange to track events. Please send an email to [email protected] referencing this review to get the conversation started. We look forward to hearing from you soon! Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

jim
cio en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 51-200 empleados

Valuable Data

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

It was easy to implement and the data gives us a feel for how we are doing.

Contras:

We don't have any real cons that I am aware of.

hace 4 semanas

We are absolutely delighted to hear that Lucky Orange is providing you with the insights you need to optimize your website and grow your business. We strive to make Lucky Orange easy to install and use. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, and we're here if you need anything! Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

Alakh
Owner en Nueva Zelanda

Great product

5.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

The daily reports that we receive gives a great overview.

Contras:

Nothing that we have least liked about the lucky orange so far, great add on.

hace 6 días

Thank you for your review! Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through session recordings and heatmaps can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks again for your review! Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Sayam
CMO en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great value for marketeers with limited time and budget

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I was looking for a simple and affordable tech to help assist our conversion optimization goals. Honestly, I did test out its competitors like VWO and Optimizely which are certainly loaded with some great features, glorified UI and excellent support, but all that also accompanies hefty monthly subscription cost and implementation time. If your marketing goals are clear and you want the product to start getting the job done fast and efficient, Lucky orange is your value for money.

I came across Lucky Orange while browsing on the internet for tools to help assist our conversion optimization goals. I decided to give it a shot and was already impressed by how simple they made its setup and get started. Took me 10 minutes to link it up with our landing pages and another 10 to setup the dashboard. The recordings feature is great, but the quality of the live view of visitors on website is phenomenal. I love the dashboard, especially the ability to create multiple funnels and observe their performances through their daily or weekly auto-generated reports via email.

Contras:

It's quite evident that UI isn't their most important focus. It's definitely trailing in the branding game of today's b2b saas products. But if one is ok to overlook the glorification of software elements, the core of the product is strong and gets the job done. It skipped tagging from some recordings from time to time, but I reached out to their support team and they immediately helped us fix it.

hace 4 años

Thanks for the review, Sayam! We're thrilled you've been able to leverage Lucky Orange to help improve your website and drive more conversions. Having your website statistics and visitor behavior in one tool helps your business make the best decisions for your customers. Thank you for this five-star review! Happy tracking! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Aaron
CMO en EE. UU.

Effortless Setup and Valuable Features

4.0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: My overall experience with Lucky Orange has been largely favorable. Its ease of use combined with powerful features like screen recording and GA4 integration make it a valuable tool in my analytics arsenal. The occasional non-displaying screen recordings and the absence of bot identification are areas for improvement, but they don't overshadow the positive impact Lucky Orange has had on my ability to monitor and enhance user engagement on my website.

The setup process for Lucky Orange is remarkably straightforward, eliminating any technical hassle right from the start. Navigating through its features is intuitive, making it accessible even for those who are not as tech-savvy. The screen recording functionality stands out as a particularly useful feature, allowing for an in-depth understanding of user interactions, and I find myself utilizing it frequently. Integration with Google Analytics 4 is seamless, providing a robust way to feed detailed analytics directly for comprehensive data analysis.

Contras:

A notable hiccup is the occasional failure of screen recordings to display, which can interrupt the flow of user experience analysis. Additionally, the lack of a feature to identify and filter out bot traffic on the site is felt, as it would enhance the accuracy of the data collected.

hace 2 meses

Thanks for your review, Aaron! We are thrilled to hear that you have been impressed with our easy installation, setup, integrations with GA4, and features. At Lucky Orange, we strive to provide valuable visitor behavior insights to users of all technical backgrounds. Regarding your comments about session recordings, could you please send an email to our team at [email protected] referencing this review? There are many reasons why data wasn’t captured, such as a visitor leaving the site or moving to a different webpage before our code fully loads. Our team would be happy to look at what you’re experiencing in greater detail. Additionally, we appreciate your feedback about filtering out bots. We value your feedback and have already shared this with our development team. Again, thank you for your review, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything. Cheers - Emilia from Lucky Orange

Collin
Team Member en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great product with great customer platform

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: These guys are great from platform implementation to continued customer service I am not a tech person and I can instantly tell when a tech company puts customer service before profits because they understand when I have questions it will take some additional time to answer my questions and these guys from day one have done exactly that very pleased with them.

Easy to setup and begin to use for the purpose of installing. I did not need to become an expert to utilize this software in a way that instantly added value to our web site build out.

Contras:

It would be nice for a fast way to block IP address' which there may be but I have not done enough research to verify. Sometimes I notice our own IP's often which I know can be blocked but just a quick button to do so would be nice.

hace 4 años

Thanks for the review, Collin! As our founders have always said, you shouldn't need a Ph.D. in data analytics to recognize why people aren't converting. Love to hear that you've been able to get so much value and insight from Lucky Orange and use it to grow your website. We're always here to help if you need it! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange P.S. You can block your own IP address from being tracked. Here's the help documentation to guide you through the process: (https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-can-i-block-my-own-ip-address-from-being-tracked-on-my-site). If you email [email protected], we can also take you through the steps.

Luke
SEO Manager en RU
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

Valuable Asset for CRO

4.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Despite some of the bugs, it is a powerful tool that regularly delivers. The customer support team are also incredibly helpful and professional.

Lucky Orange is incredibly easy to implement and is a valuable tool for ongoing CRO & UX improvements. We often use the heatmap and engagement tools to inform design and development work.

Contras:

The heatmaps can sometimes struggle with certain website pages when taking a screenshot. Additionally, we have had issues with logging int multiple times during the same session.

el año pasado

Thank you for your review of Lucky Orange, Luke! We're glad to hear that our tool has been valuable in informing your design and development work. It sounds like you've been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear how getting that first-hand look at what customers do and experience can make such a difference for your website. Thank you for choosing Lucky Orange! We're here should you need any assistance. Cheers- Bradley with Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange Is A Solid Choice

4.0 hace 5 meses

Lucky Orange has the most attractive UI of any of its competitors, and your ability to tag things via their visual viewer is really nice.

Contras:

It can't do all that much when you really boil it down. Microsoft Clarity can do all of the same things and is free. Sometimes Lucky Orange also lets UI get in the way of functionality.

hace 5 meses

Thank you for your review! We’re glad you’ve enjoyed our UI and creating Lucky Orange events. It’s amazing to see visitor behavior based on those events, whether it’s on a specific button or element. Regarding your concerns, could you please send an email to [email protected] at your earliest convenience referencing this review? Our team would love to review with you the areas that you are finding confusing within our UI so we can explore your experience further. Additionally, would you be interested in a 15-minute product walk-through? This complimentary call highlights our 20+ features and helps you get the most out of our tools. As mentioned previously, get started by sending an email to our client services team at [email protected] mentioning this review. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Best Regards - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Zachary
Director en Singapur
Comercio mayorista, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Great beginner visitor snapshots software

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I always use lucky orange whenever i launch a new product or a new ad on a new landing page. It tells me the effectiveness for the customer, what customers want, and why some people don't even buy things on my store. It tells me sometimes what a customer is like as well.

It is very easy to check what a customer does, where they glance at, and what pages they go to on my site, and what they interact with.

Contras:

I did not use the analytics or heatmap software. I feel that there is not much use as I need to individually look at each snapshot video for me to get the most out of it.

hace 2 años

Thank you for the 5-star review and all of your positive feedback! It's great to hear that you use Session Recordings to determine the effectiveness of an ad campaign or new product. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with! Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange

Curran
Founder en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 2-10 empleados

I love Lucky Orange!

Comentarios: Love it!

I use LuckyOrange daily to check my traffic and what my users are doing on my marketing site and within our app. Helps me keep a pulse on where traffic is coming from and lets me figure out important metrics like our unique visitor -> trial conversion rate.

Contras:

I have a lot of websites that I track so I wish pricing was based on overall traffic number and not how many sites you have. I would use the tool more if sites weren't so limited.

hace 2 años

And we love helping our customers learn more about visitor experience to grow their websites and businesses! Thank you for your review, Curran! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. We appreciate your feedback and have shared it with the team. Thanks again for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way. Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Martin
CEO en Irlanda
Muebles, Trabajador autónomo

Satisfied with the app

5.0 el año pasado

I like the fact that you can view live visitors, view they're live shopping carts ect.

Contras:

Sometimes it does not give a picture of the recording and seems like it misses some of the recording

el año pasado

Thank you so much for your review! Love to hear that we can wow you with our technology, especially with our Live View and Session Recordings. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. We appreciate your feedback on your experience, and we've shared it with our team to resolve those issues. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we're always here should you need anything! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Diseño, Trabajador autónomo

Simple Analytics

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, I've had a good experience with Lucky Orange.

I like the user interface of the software. It's easy to navigate and has options to customize what you are viewing.

Contras:

Sometimes views aren't captured if the visitor clicks around your site too quickly. There is also a delay at times when watching views from visitors in live mode.

el año pasado

Thank you for your positive review of Lucky Orange! Love to hear that you've had a good experience with Lucky Orange and that you find our user interface easy to navigate. There really is nothing like seeing exactly what people are experiencing to help you make improvements that drive more sales and happier customers. Thank you so much for this great review, and we wish you continued success! Don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to offer any assistance. Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Greg
Emarketing Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use, great information

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Easily worth the money to learn who is visiting and how customers perceive your website.

Visit recordings. Provided valuable information on how customers interact with the website's content.

Contras:

Chat feature could use some more customization options / features.

hace 4 años

Appreciate the review, Greg! We love hearing that you're finding our features, especially session recordings, to be useful for your website. Understanding how visitors are using your website can make a world of a difference for your customer experience, website and business. I'm here if you have any questions! Thanks for spreading the Lucky Orange love. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Jayson
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

This is a game changer when optimizing sales pages

5.0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: My experience has been great so far and I am happy with the service.

It was super simple to get setup and the interface is easy to follow and navigate. I love the data it provides to help me optimize my sales pages.

Contras:

Sometimes I feel that it doesn't record all the visitors as I would like, but there very well could be other factors dictating that and not dependent on Lucky Orange.

hace 5 meses

Thanks for leaving us a review! We love when our users call Lucky Orange a “game changer!” Optimizing your website and sales pages shouldn’t be difficult, and visitor behavior gives you that insider look at the data you need. Regarding not all visitors being recorded, there are a number of reasons that can impact this. Reasons include the visitor blocking themselves for increased privacy, bot traffic, older browsers and extensions. Here’s a help doc to learn more: https://help-preview.luckyorange.com/article/275-faq-why-some-visitors-aren-t-tracked, and we’re happy to help if you have any additional questions. Thanks again for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re here should you need anything! Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

Matt
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados

Great Value

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It has been an affordable solution for our small business.

I love being able to chat with site visitors, answer their questions and suggest resources for them.

Contras:

It is very difficult to set up funnels that work and you can’t make cross-platform funnels at all.

hace 2 años

Thank you for the review and feedback! Utilizing customer feedback tools to help visitors navigate your site can make all the difference in increasing conversion rates. Please reach out to us if there's anything we can help you with! Cheers - Bradley with Lucky Orange

Fran
CTO en España
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The best tool to understand your users

5.0 hace 2 años

The possibility to view in real time what the users are visiting

Contras:

Not fully compatible with all kind of browsers, for some specific versions the tracking don't work as well as usual.

hace 2 años

It makes our day when our users describe Lucky Orange as "the best tool to understand our users!" Being able to understand your visitors is invaluable, and we too love to watch visitors in real time. Regarding your browser compatibility feedback, could you please send an email to [email protected] describing your issue? I want to ensure our team can investigate it further. Thanks again for your review, and I look forward to hearing from you soon! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Carrie
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

An absolute must for web designers!

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: My experience had be fantastic so far. I’m learning each time I use Lucky Orange how I can better my website and my client’s sites too.0

Not only do you learn valuable info about your own site but you can learn and and share this info with your clients about their sites too.

Contras:

The amount of sites allowed with each plan. I’d like to see a few more.

el año pasado

Thank you for the five-star review and feedback! It's great to hear that you're discovering valuable insights about your site and your client's sites. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

LeeAnn
Vidrio, cerámica y hormigón, 11-50 empleados

Customer Review

4.0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Good - you've been helpful when I've reached out - I just end up having very little time to analyze the data you're collecting.

The heatmaps if only I would use them more.

Contras:

I honestly have trouble trying to figure out how to get more info. besides the heat maps.

hace 4 meses

We appreciate your review, LeeAnn! It’s great to hear that you’ve enjoyed using heatmaps to grow your business, and we would love to help you get even more out of Lucky Orange. We offer a complimentary 15-minute walkthrough of Lucky Orange with one of our experts. During this tour, we’ll make sure you know how to make the most out of our 20+ features, including session recordings, conversion funnels and more. For instance, instead of spending hours sifting through recordings, we’ll show you how to use optimizable segments to quickly find the recordings of people who are frustrated or confused. We’d love to schedule your walkthrough, so please use this link to find a time that works best for you: https://calendly.com/lucky_orange_onboarding/15-minutes-new. If you have any questions or need to find another time slot for the walkthrough, feel free to contact us at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you soon! Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange