Opiniones de Atomic Email Studio

4.7/5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.9/5

Sobre Atomic Email Studio

Solución basada en la web que realiza todas las tareas relacionadas con la búsqueda de direcciones de correo electrónico y el envío de boletines electrónicos.

Descubre más sobre Atomic Email Studio

Mostrando 93 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Willem J.
Servicios jurídicos, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/1/2020

"Great product, great support"

Puntos a favor: After testing several competitor products, six years ago we settled on Atomic's bulk email software to execute our email-based marketing strategy. The Communique we publish fortnightly to business executives in our target market has developed what was a one-office, regional professional services' practice into what is now a successful national company.
Atomic's software is intuitively easy to use and is exceptionally well supported by their website, where all the information required to install and configure their software to our unique requirements is readily available. Furthermore, their 24/7 live chat website facility is manned by professionals who deliver prompt, accurate and concise responses to technical and product-related queries.
If you require a bulk email facility (and a comprehensive suite of support software) that is competitively priced, easy to use, well supported, and that has all the built-in resources to ensure the highest possible delivery rate, we highly recommend your consideration of Atomic's software products.

Contras: There are no issues that we would describe in a manner to suggest that there is anything we "least" like about Atomic's software

• Publicado el 22/1/2020
Hakan K.
INT.L MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Organización de eventos, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/2/2020

"Solving our e-mailing problem just like that"

Comentarios: Sending e-mail was a headache for us earlier because we dont know how to deal with unsubscribtion. We manually unsub the receivers and add them to blacklist. And we forget this problem forever!

Puntos a favor: It is Cost effective and absolut user friendly

Contras: 7/24 support... I had a simple problem on options arrangement. It was simple but I could not solve it. I just connect 7/24 support on the webpage, and they help me to solve it. In minutes!

• Publicado el 14/2/2020
Julio G.
marketing
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/5/2020

"ATOMPARK EMAIL HUNTER"

Puntos a favor: How fast it can retrieve emails from any source. Its connection to email verifier

Contras: some sites are not open to grabbing emails, but fine tuning can override the limitations

• Publicado el 29/5/2020
Diseño gráfico, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/3/2019

"It is a normal program to E-mail"

Puntos a favor: It is easy to use, you can capture emails and create some filters

Contras: It is expansive, when we need to change the installation we lost the serial.

• Publicado el 28/3/2019
Moyat B.
Business
Arte y artesanía, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/4/2020

"The best marketing software in Internet!"

Comentarios: I am satisfied. For a week I used all the marketing softwares in the world, but Atomic is the best!

Puntos a favor: This is the easiest software for this purpose!

Contras: The tracking is a litle bit difficult. You can make it easier

• Publicado el 24/4/2020
Arvind G.
Director Sales
Administración educativa, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/8/2019

"A Must have for Email Marketier"

Comentarios: I am using this software for my overall mailing .

Puntos a favor: Ease of use. a complete package for email extraction, list creation, verification of email, sending and tracking . everything at one place.

Contras: Nothing as much. Only i hate about their activation and deactivation policy. you have to be very proactive before installing and uninstalling the product. but customer support is great so i ignore some demerit

• Publicado el 28/8/2019
Bryan S.
Internet, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 30/9/2019

"Amazing Software"

Comentarios: The install was easy, the admin section is easy, the software is easy

Puntos a favor: I use it daily, not sure where I would be without it

Contras: have not found one yet, they have thoroughly thought out the program and offer a bunch of other really cool tools I am looking forward to getting in the future

• Publicado el 30/9/2019
Atul S.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/3/2020

"Best Email Solution"

Comentarios: Very Happy.

Puntos a favor: We had compared few other Automation and Email software and than we came on the Atomic Website. After evaluation we like the software. It does what it boasts. Does all the Marketing work in one go. Searching and scrapping web was easy, email extraction from Excel or Pdf was a smooth. We used the trial version first and moved on to a purchased licence, after we saw benefits. Now we can proudly say, this software is worth every penny spent. Thanks you.

Contras: No I dont think. Its complete package in its own.

• Publicado el 27/3/2020
Sandor S.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 23/12/2019

"All in one"

Comentarios: Lead generation worldwide. Always fresh. All in one. Life changing.

Puntos a favor: All required features are included in the software that a marketer would ever need. Its also shows the process, whats next after doing something. Its easy to use, as whenever you do anything, it opens a new window and you can work in that, without seeing the non important features at that moment. After you finish, you can go back to the main dashboard with one click. It contains proxies, also built in. Can be targeted very well. Etc. You will never run out of leads by using it.

Contras: Could not really tell anything here. Not only because I have just started using it, but it seems that it contains everything that is needed.

• Publicado el 23/12/2019
Erik T.
Adm
Automoción, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/4/2020

"Robust and well-performing software"

Comentarios: Excellent tools, a little difficult to configure, but the team is always ready to help with technical issues.

Puntos a favor: Email captures and discoveries on web pages

Contras: All the software could be just online, it would make it easier to work in different locations.

• Publicado el 26/4/2020
Kalpesh S.
MD/CEO
Medios de difusión, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/5/2017

"Using product since 2008, I never faced problems. Instant help from customer/technical support team."

Comentarios: I can find the contacts of any person across the world using this software. I can send marketing/promotional mails to mass population across the nation and also across the world. I can use it easily without getting into the depth of complex technical issues. I also do NOT need to learn complicated technical terms to operate this software. I also never required to teach my team about the installation, implementation or usage of the software. It's very easy for them to do it themselves. There are numerous other benefits that I get from this software. However, at this moment I don't remember all of them simultaneously.

Puntos a favor: There is nothing about which I can say is bad in this software. Though following are some of the most important features I liked: 1) It's very easy to use and thus doesn't require too much of complex learning.
2) Help section is well designed and well written for non-technical people.
3) Language used in the help section of software is easy to understand.
4) Software execution takes place at a super fast speed.

Contras: I want to help the company to add one more feature to their software and that's the proxy switching feature. If there is a proxy switching feature similar to http://www.proxyswitcher.com/ then it will help the users of this software to extract and send emails even when the user's IP address has been blocked. This feature if implemented in email extractor and email sender; will definitely benefit the user a lot. This will make your company's software most unique product in the world.

• Publicado el 27/5/2017
Vincent O.
Supermercados, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/4/2019

"The Marketing Wonder"

Comentarios: My experience has been extraordinarily fulfilling. I had struggled with how I could implement a strategic Email Marketing Campaign for my company. Just when I was to pay a large fee to a marketing agency, I stumbled onto this marvelous software that provided me with unspeakable solution to my challenges. I now do my email marketing without the support of any third party company. I run my campaigns with utmost ease it felt too good to be true but it is true. The tool does everything seamlessly to save your energy for other activities.

Puntos a favor: First, I would like to say this is the most versatile email marketing tool I have ever come across. The biggest challenge in email marketing campaign is getting reliable email addresses. This tool does the unimaginable in helping to extract email addresses from multiple sources - your hard drive, email accounts such as yahoo, gmail etc, websites, social media networks such as facebook and twitter. Anyone serious with marketing his or her brand electronically will find this tool indispensable. It has all the perfect modules to assist you to succeed - extracting email addresses, sending bulk emails, verifying email addresses etc, nine modules in contained in the studio. It couldn't have been better. You do not need to pay anyone to launch electronic marketing of your products or services. The price of the software is unbelievably affordable. Most agency charge monthly fees for email marketing. But with this awesome tool, the burden of monthly fee is removed forever.

Contras: You can only use one module at a time with the Atomic Email Studio.

• Publicado el 15/4/2019
Girmangus H.
System Admin
Software informático, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/10/2017

"I've been using the SMS service since beginning of 2015 and i love it. awesome service & UI"

Comentarios: our clients Happy with the service we offer them since we update them on the fly using your software

Puntos a favor: it's simplicity and API for most common languages. even your tutorials are awesome. we didn't spent a lot of time to use the API since the tutorial is read to go.

Contras: for third world country the price is still expensive. plus even the message is delivered to users but i see as waiting (0%) delivered.

• Publicado el 2/10/2017
Marko K.
Serviser
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 13/12/2017

"Great software and awesom support!"

Comentarios: It helped us growing oure bussines.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use and working like a charm! The software is well designed and working . Nice templates included.

Contras: The only thing I coukd think about that was missing was that e-mail sender could remember last location of imported e-mail file.

• Publicado el 13/12/2017
Oleg M.
Internet, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/3/2019

"One of the best and the cheapest on the market "

Comentarios: Amazing software and support!

Puntos a favor: + Multiple SMTPs option
+ Speed settings for SMTPs
+ Unlimited emails
+ Unlimited sending
+ Templates + editor

Contras: There is no issues with software, though would like to see possibility to run multiple campaigns at same time.

• Publicado el 7/3/2019
Jason K.
  • Publicado el 25/11/2016

"Great deal!"

Comentarios: Hi there:) I got this software back in 2015 and just got another license with a Black Friday discount In the beginning it was pretty difficult to use the software as I was a total newbie in email marketing. Every part of the software does it's job step-by-step.
I've built the list of email addresses I was interested in in 2 days! My IP address reputation was awfull so verification of the email addresses took 2 days as well (my friend who recommended this package to me had his list fixed much faster with the same software)
Sending the messages was the easiest part, I've built a cool template using the software features and my imagination and sent them from my own server (I've always payed my hosting for the SMTP but never used it, lol)
As per the price - I've purchased it with a discount as well (the regular price was about $300) and my new license costed me $114.50 - this was a 50% BF discount but as far as I know, their customer care dep provides a discount to everyone who asks for it:) BTW! The Customer Care is a special point. They DO work 24/7 which amazed me a lot
I had some issues with Verifier module (I've just paniced about the duration of the verification)
Everything was explained and fixed, so I am pretty happy about this experience.
To summ everything up:
Pros: everyithng works like a swiss watch, fast and accurate
Cons: the price is pretty high, but as I wrote above - you may get a discount:)

• Publicado el 25/11/2016
Tim H.
Impresión, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/9/2018

"Manage all your email contacts in one place"

Comentarios: Have been using Atom Park for several years and have never had any issues at all

Puntos a favor: Very easy to use and also allows total control of how you want to send marketing offers

Contras: some small issues with explanations - but quickly resolved with the "Chat' line.

• Publicado el 19/9/2018
Daniel W.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/8/2019

"Really love the software"

Comentarios: Very Productive. Software with frequent updates. Very good support.

Puntos a favor: easy to use, you can capture emails and create some filters

Contras: unable to run features simultaneously, but not that big problem

• Publicado el 14/8/2019
Rambhul S.
Director- Marketing
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/12/2019

"Atomic Mail Sender is amazing & well integrated with Amzon SES"

Comentarios: Overall its great.

Puntos a favor: Simple interface & menu
Easy to setup smtp
work very well with amazon ses
quick is sending mail
spam check and tracker are good feature

Contras: Campaign tracker, email verifier & list manager should be the part of Atomic Mail Sender with once price.

Respuesta de proveedores

por AtomPark Software el 8/1/2020

Hi, Rambhul.
Thanks for your kind review of AtomPark Software. Speaking on Cons you have mentioned, you can manage bulk mailing, verifying and list managing with the help of Atomic Email Studio.

Atomic Email Studio is a complete set of tools for your email marketing needs. With its 6 programs, you can easily organize your marketing campaigns.

You can get a free trial on our website or even get a 40% discount on it till January 17

• Publicado el 21/12/2019
Lindsay B.
Campaign Manager
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 24/1/2018

"Software could use a little work. I've had a bit of trouble, but support was very helpful."

Puntos a favor: The price is great, and very comparable to others in the market. I love that the technical support is 24/7 because I've had quite a few questions, and answered each of them promptly and precisely.

Contras: It's a bit difficult to use. I had some trouble uploading my contacts and getting them in the correct format, as I'm in the US. Also had a little difficulty implementing the recipients names in the sms text. I wasn't too enthused to find out that I can't send the message from a specific Sender ID because of the county I live in, but I already put additional money on the account so I will definitely make due with what I can.

• Publicado el 24/1/2018
Webdesigner/Administrator/ejer af E-Books-Downloads.com
  • Publicado el 10/6/2018

"The support is the greatest"

Comentarios: I love the support it was very nice to get so fast support and answers on all thanks again can only recommend this to other

Puntos a favor: I really love this product it gives the best result for making an email fully clear. so far this is really a great product thanks a lot and thanks for the support

Contras: i like the email verify most, I haven't tried out the others yet but I don't have anything to complain about at the moments, and the support is great really great I can only be recommended this

• Publicado el 10/6/2018
Sameer A.
Marketing y publicidad, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/3/2019

"Excellent"

Puntos a favor: Usability and User Interface is very simple.

Contras: I have nothing as such.. Just try to include unsubscribe link from your end.

• Publicado el 14/3/2019
Leoben O.
Administrator
Servicios de información, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/11/2018

"Used from Personal Experience"

Comentarios: We have solved the problem of getting targeted email list for our campaigned

Puntos a favor: The interface is simple and easy to use. Its fast and the multi-functions that comes with it makes it so nice to customize settings to suit individual needs. I also appreciate the constant update that comes often + plus the customer support is amazing. They also keep logs of your registration key for years so if you forget or lose it, just login to AtomPark website and there you will find your order records with your key. So far, I recommend this 99.9%.

Contras: Compared to others, I do not see any complaint. Just to be fair, I will say the price, but since I use other Atom Park products, I get discount codes and so cost is no problem for me. so I recommend, when buying, just add more products and you will get discounts.

• Publicado el 16/11/2018
Robert N.
customer support
Automoción, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/6/2017

"Happy Employee at Customer Support"

Comentarios: I have been able to grow business sales.

Puntos a favor: I've been working on customer support dealing with clients and all I can say is that this job was one of my best jobs ever. Clients were very happy buying AtomPark products and it was always a pleasure to talk to them. They had only minor problems which I could resolve in no time. If I will have the opportunity again, it would be my pleasure to work with them again.

• Publicado el 29/6/2017
Tomer S.
Internet, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/7/2019

"An umbrella product for all your lead generation needs"

Comentarios: Getting enough leads for the all 6 months.

Puntos a favor: Was looking online for a solution that will get for me leads based on specific niches.
After research of 5 different options, I decided that Atomic Email Studio gives me the best solution for all the needs.
Definitely, and already recommend to colleagues about this software.

Contras: More tutorials needed - but basically, its very simple and intuitive software to use.
The support if needed available all the time and the benefit is that they help in technical matters.

• Publicado el 2/7/2019