Opiniones de Aha!

Sobre Aha!

Aha! es el software de hoja de ruta del producto número uno del mundo. Más de 200 000 usuarios confían en Aha! para vincular su brillante estrategia con el trabajo de sus equipos.

Descubre más sobre Aha!

Combined with the excellent integration options, I would recommend evaluating Aha! whether you are a startup or looking to upgrade the PM function.

Contras:

Often I'll need to completely refresh the page before I see my changes in the UI so it makes things a bit slower to use.

Valoraciones de Aha!

Relación calidad-precio
4.6

Probabilidad de recomendación

9.1/10

Aha! tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 482 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Aha! antes?

Filtrar opiniones (482)

Emily
Emily
Director of Investor Relations
Capital riesgo y capital privado, 11-50 empleados

Aha! Review

4.0 hace 9 meses
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Sherri
Sherri
Product Manager en Canadá
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10,000+ empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Aha is the only game in town

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We tested and demo'd all of the top-rated pieces of software that call themselves Product Management Software. Nothing compares to Aha, in my opinion, it is the only software that offers all of the key features I need. There are definitely a few tweaks that could be made, but nothing else even comes close to this tool. I am very happy with it.

It is made by Product Managers for Product Managers It has features around the vision and strategy of the company There is clear separation between ideas and features There are Personas that can be attached to ideas and features There are goals and strategies There are areas to store your files You can create shareable presentations that update dynamically You can build wireframes within the tool You can house everything you need as a Product Manager is one locations The support is amazing Integrates with JIRA

Contras:

I find it difficult to find what I am looking for in the knowledge base Some of the features are not very intuitive to use There are a few features I would like to see added

Scott
Product Manager II en EE. UU.
Software informático, 5,001-10,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Aha offers tremendous value for product managers and integrates well with development software.

5.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I've really enjoyed using it and continue to find new ways I can leverage its features. It's worth mentioning that when I have had questions, or something has gone wrong their technical support has been phenomenal. They respond in the same day and in most cases are able to immediately answer my questions. In cases, where an actual bug was found, I've even had their developers fix the issue within a couple days and let me know to try it again.

The product has great tools for defining your product strategy, vision, mission, and allows you to easily track ideas, features, and plan your releases effectively. It offers a great integration with development software such as Azure Devops or Jira to bridge the gap between product management and development. I've found the software easy to learn and intuitive as I never had formal training and was still able to figure out how to use it well.

Contras:

I haven't experienced any feature that I've found troublesome or largely lacking in an essential capability as it is customizable in the right places. There are some features (i.e. polls) that I don't have access to with the current license that we have that I would like to try out so I can't say for sure if there are any gaps in such features.

hace 7 días

Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. It is great to hear how Aha! is helping your define strategy and connect product management and development. As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have at [email protected] — or even for a live demo of polls!

Vivek
Sr Data Analytics Engineer en EE. UU.
Producción de alimentos, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great tool for project management with a steep learning curve

3.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: After getting used to it gives you ton of features to create stunning visualizations and project tracking on a very nice way

Tons of features giving you the ability to follow up on biggest to most minute details of projects which makes it very malleable to various needs.

Contras:

The learning curve is steep compared to You track. Schedules epics activities development tasks todos and several other features can be hard to distinguish and somewhat confusing.

Sam
Sam
Product Owner en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Aha moments around every corner

5.0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Ability to produce a roadmap for the first time in company history while integrating that with Aha Develop for targeted sprints which has increased delivery time and quality of each release. The ideas portal has also been crucial to our business and engagement with our users.

It is user friendly while being extremely robust as you get deeper into the functionality. So far I've found that almost everything is possible in Aha and sometimes just takes a little thought on how you want to achieve it that will fit your organization.

Contras:

I can't say there is anything that I don't like about this software. We're in the middle tier package and anything I would mention here is included in the highest tier.

hace 2 meses

Hi Sam, Thank you for sharing such a positive review. And for letting us know you are benefiting using the whole product suite including Aha! Develop. It is great to see that Aha! has helped you produce a high quality roadmap! As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have at [email protected]

Nathaniel
Sr. Product Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 5,001-10,000 empleados

Solid Product Platform

5.0 hace 2 meses

Aha! has always had outstanding customer service and user experience. I have used this product for many years and have easily onboarded and mentored product managers' careers using this product. I like that we have traceability from the business strategy all the way to the requirements. It has been an invaluable tool for my team to articulate the 'why' to our IT partners.

Contras:

The product can be overwhelming at first for new users, but the knowledge base and tutorials are beyond sufficient to bring folks up to speed. It would be great if the product allowed more configurable design to its presentations and roadmaps so we can migrate fully out of ppt and use presentation mode instead.

hace 2 meses

Hi Nathaniel, Thanks for your review! It is great to hear how Aha! is helping your organization achieve success. I would encourage you to vote and comment on an idea in our ideas portal (https://big.ideas.aha.io/) in regards to your presentations request. Our product managers continuously review ideas when building out our product roadmap. As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions ([email protected]) you may have.

Daniel
Senior Product Manager en RU
Medios de difusión, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Exceptional Support and an exceptionally good product management tool

4.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

The development that has been added to this product during the 4 years I have been using it at exceptional. The knowledge base is excellent and the support team extremely fast.

Contras:

Colleagues have commented that it is un-colourful - not very pretty - compared to other products.

el mes pasado

Hi Daniel, Many thanks for sharing your review. It is great to hear your positive experience with our continuous release of new features, super responsive support team, and extensive knowledge base! We do also appreciate how important the interface is to your overall user experience. Our goal is to provide a simple and consistent user experience throughout the application. We continuously improve our software and welcome your suggestions to make it even better!

Alex
Head of Integrations en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1,001-5,000 empleados

The best Product Manager's tool to run your roadmap from

4.0 hace 2 meses

Easy and effective tool that handles the idea to initiative world. Then hands off nicely to Jira to allow the development team to create user stories etc.. The updates are sent back to AHA allowing a view on how things are progressing to a release.It is also great to track your go to market activities and meetings.

Contras:

As a beginner the wide feature set can be rather daunting / appear overly complex but with time it becomes natural.

hace 2 meses

Hi Alex, Thank you for your positive review! It is great to hear how Aha! is helping you at all stages of product development including ideas through go-to-market activities. For new users, we have a great overview (https://www.aha.io/support/roadmaps/strategic-roadmaps/introduction/get-started-with-aha) on getting started with Aha! Roadmaps. As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions ([email protected]) you may have.

Adam
Adam
Lead Developer en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

Great product

5.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

The editing UI is fantastic and their support team is super responsive. I don't use a lot of the features because I am only a part time product owner, but I love most of what I've used.

Contras:

The reports could be more intuitive to locate and the filtering could use some work (support Like/Contains would be nice).

hace 7 días

Hi Adam, Thanks for your review. It is great to hear how you are enjoying editing and your interactions with support. I would encourage you to vote and comment on an idea in our ideas portal (https://big.ideas.aha.io/) in regards to your reports request. Our product managers continuously review ideas when building out our product roadmap. As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions ([email protected]) you may have.

Curtis
New Products Manager en EE. UU.
Impresión, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Thrilled with AHA so far!

5.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Service and support was key to getting us up and running so quickly! Thanks so much

Product is easy to use and customize to our specific needs. Support is downright amazing!

Contras:

Still new...there are a few items I wish that it had, but overall I am very happy

hace 7 días

Hi Curtis, Thanks for your great review. We too are thrilled to see you have been able to get started quickly and have had a chance to interact with our excellent support. If you have any feature requests I would encourage you to vote and comment on an idea in our ideas portal (https://big.ideas.aha.io/). Our product managers continuously review ideas when building out our product roadmap. As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions ([email protected]) you may have.

DeEtte
President en EE. UU.
Capital riesgo y capital privado, Trabajador autónomo

Happy with this software

5.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Very Happy..

As the only user of this software. It helps me build my company from business idea to completion. As I scale, Grow and hire full time staff, I am able to integrate this software with my other platforms.

Contras:

I am still learning how to integrate IAM

hace 7 días

Hi DeEtte, Many thanks for sharing your review. And for letting us know how Aha! is helping you build your business from the ground up! If you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have at [email protected]

Audrey
Digital Marketing Leader en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Best customer service, hands down!

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Aha! is so robust. I am learning so much, but it is already making a great impact on the transparency that we needed with our team. Having watchers on projects and activities and the ability to tag anyone that's just a viewer or reviewer is fantastic! We manage over 100 events a year and more than 40 sales people, so keeping them in the loop with our progress is great. It's helping us get out of some paper/e-doc templates that we can now have built into our project card templates so all information can be entered there for ease of reference. I believe that we can pull reports on any field as well. The presentation and reporting features offer a lot. It's a matter of us determining the best views for our team. Their customer service team is outstanding! They respond super fast and are always helpful. They will get on a quick 30 minute call to talk through and walk through issues to empower you to get it right! I know I'm driving them bonkers right now with so many questions.

Aha! allows you to tie higher level goals to initiatives that can dial down to the most granular level. We wanted the capability to pull reports for our C-level executives to see what we're working on and our previous project management system didn't have that as an option.

Contras:

We also loved the workflow features, however there's a little snag in the way we need to visually see our activities and tasks so, unfortunately, right now they don't have the capability to have a true workflow (phases and milestones) tied in with our processes because they get buried in the top level schedule/project. Since we work in the marketing world, our processes are different than the product release projects. If we could have the phases and milestones as a part of the activities so that if we push back the project (schedule) date or postpone in the status field that it would push back all assigned dates accordingly - that would be ideal. Right now, we are managing manually... The notifications are another issue. There's a LOT of notifications that come through my email on a daily basis. Even though I have it set to a daily and weekly digest on each workspace, I still receive too many emails for every task completed or created in projects that I follow. But I don't get an email when somebody comments on something, I have to go to my notifications for that. The my work view is really robust as well. Once you get the hang of where you need to look, it's helpful. However, the naming convention of the records doesn't allow you to know right away which task is tied to a particular project, so we're trying to make sure that we title the tasks and activities accordingly - but that's tough to do manually for project templates with generic tasks.

Alicia
Alicia
Product Implementation Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Using Aha! for Project Management

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall I am very satisfied with the product and customer service.

I like the flexibility to create and modify schedules and reports. I can create tasks for team members and Aha! sends them reminders (upcoming and past due). I manage business operations projects and this feature has been very helpful and has eliminated my having to chase down most tasks. I like the feature to create various reports with multiple slices of data/views for different purposes by just adding or removing filters vs. building something from scratch. Customer support is top notch. Someone always gets back to me within a couple of hours if not sooner whenever I reach out with questions or requesting help.

Contras:

This software is complex, IMO not very intuitive and has a steep learning curve. There are tutorials that are very helpful and walk you through most everything you can think of, but it takes time to watch them and/or read. Once you get past the initial phase of learning the software and features you need, you will love it.

Kim
Technology Project Manager en EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, 201-500 empleados

Fantastic Support & Quick Start Up

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The exceptional Support Team has made all the difference in how we've been able to effectively use Aha! to manage projects. They REALLY do respond in a couple hours, the chat function is fantastic for quick questions, and it's very easy to schedule time to talk through more complex topics. The quality of the knowledge base, video tutorials and regularly offered trainings are the best I've experienced. Behind all that is a knowledgeable, friendly and extremely helpful team of Support folks.

Aha! provides a comprehensive set of tools to allow our teams to track work from an initial thought through to completion. Using Aha! we managed an extremely complex software implementation with multiple integrations and were able to track the work at varying levels of detail while always knowing status. Aha!'s My Work dashboard, assignment and commenting capabilities ensured our team members, with minimal effort, could readily identify their work, call out and address roadblocks and communicate progress. Team members who are more interested in doing the work than saying what work they did are converts to the value of Aha!, praising searchability, ease of use and a central repository for all the critical information.

Contras:

Determining the workspace structure proved challenging for us and we are still trying to decide what's the right configuration. Still, there's really no wrong way to set it up and the flexibility and adaptability of the product will allow us to evolve our structure to meet our evolving organization's needs.

Robert
Robert
Product Manager en Polonia
Mercados de capitales, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Aha! The best Product Management software.

Comentarios: The best !

Aha! is very easy to use product management software we love to use following software: - Product Roadmap - Idea generation - Sprint planning - Epics, feature and requirement descriptions

Contras:

I think as a tool it solves a lot of issues but I could be more interactive like miro.

Grant
Product Manager en Nueva Zelanda
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

This product has it all.

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Excellent experience so far. Putting more time into the setup and structure pays dividends later down the track. This is where the training and documentation really puts it ahead of the competition as we have not had a situation where we have not found an answer.

This product can scale like our aspirations - it is very useful when you are small for structuring how to work, and when you are large for managing the multiple streams of development. Great integration to other products like Azure DevOps and Microsoft Teams as well, this formed a large part of our decision-making for purchase.

Contras:

At first we struggled with integrating this with our standard project management tools. Then we realised that educating our delivery leads to use the built-in tools was more efficient (and cost effective) than double-handling! Problem solved, and efficiency gains as well.

Mike
Global Produt Manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Couldn't live without this product

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I love this product, it has been great to use, and the customer support is outstanding and always able to help me solve my issues.

The ease of use is awesome, and bringing new users onboard is simple and quick. The integration to JIRA, and SSO, makes my administration and use simple and straightforward. It allows me as a product manager to manager the roadmap, and dev to concentrate on their JIRA environment which they are comfortable in.

Contras:

The presentation module could use some more customizations, and tools, it is OK, but I end up creating PDF's and moving them to powerpoint.

Sr Dir en EE. UU.
Seguros, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Aha! is a great product planning and roadmapping tool

5.0 hace 3 años

the ease of configuration and flexibility for implementation is very welcome. You are not forced into a narrow scope of capabilities. Their professional services and customer support are exceptional and their product team respond to ideas quickly once submitted

Contras:

as with any nebulous business function there are some ways that our organization does Product Managment that Aha! does not support but as mentioned above the CS organization is very responsive and are always willing to help with workarounds.

Peggy
Product Manager en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Best end-to-end product management tool on the market!

5.0 hace 2 años

Aha! is a complete end-to-end product management solution that has the capability to organize features using simple-to-complex org hierarchies while simultaneously promoting product management best practices. There were many areas in which Aha! outshined other tools: application stability, overall performance & speed, ease of use, (just the right amount of) flexibility in feature organization, and out-of-the-box intuitive planning structures (eg feature organization, release planning, roadmaps, idea management), and it's full set of field integrations with JIRA. While many of these sound like fundamental requirements for any product tool, I found a majority of the 9 or so tools I trialed to be significantly lacking in these areas. Aha! is more expensive than some of the other popular product tools out there but the cost is easily justified by their larger feature set that'll save teams time and money, along with providing a stable and consistent user experience. Also, Aha! was also one of the very few tools that supported the capture of ideas directly from mobile phones and enabled users to easily attach mobile screenshots to an Idea or Feature card.

Contras:

Since AHA is a very robust, flexible app that can scale with a business, there's an initial learning curve (as is the case with any software that provides this level of flexibility). The up front time investment is worth it because once the application is set up, it's very easy for the team to understand, navigate and use!

Ajinkya
Ajinkya
Chief Marketing Officer en India
Estudios de mercado, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Convenient Tool for Product Managers, Aha!

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Aha! is no doubt a sophisticated tool for driving product strategy, sharing your roadmap, and detailing features. It's very flexible and configurable so it requires a little while to get fluent with everything it may possibly do, and be aware of the best workflow patterns with it. That said, once you discover your groove it gets much more easily. Pricing is also in the premium end of the market, particularly for smaller companies, but you do tend to obtain what you pay off.

Aha! offers a comprehensive range of strategies for managing the entire product management and marketing cycle. I began using product development tools like Jira and then VersionOne, but they both appeared and functioned as if they were developed on purpose and eventually evolved into product management tools. None of them were in charge of product marketing. It was clear from the moment a fellow CTO introduced me to Aha! that this tool was explicitly designed to handle the full scope of product management. The governance features that assist product owners in focusing on the business plan and priorities also aid in the definition of product strategies to achieve those objectives. Customer personas assist the development team in remaining customer-centric. Our product owners enjoy working with feature development because they get to decide both how the features should function and how feature delivery should be prioritised. The Aha! Score, which can be customised, helps to balance value with development costs. Contributors are encouraged to request functionality, and the review process ensures that the promotion (or lack thereof) of a concept to a feature is transparent. Executive management and the board of directors expect product roadmaps to include information in an accessible format and Aha! has delivered efficiently so far.

Contras:

The tool is extremely effective, with numerous features that make it simple to build a complex puzzle that occupies all of your time, causing you to lose track of the original goal: efficiently produce a product that meets consumer standards and business objectives. Keeping the model easy necessitates discipline. Aha! is so powerful and so customizable that it took me a while to figure out how best to apply it to my particular situations and challenges. That said, their amazing customer success team has been and continues to work patiently and diligently to help me make the most out of it.

Director, Project Management Office en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1,000 empleados

Great Tool for Project & Portfolio Mgmt

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We can share project information and status immediately within our team, also useful for visual displays for internal and external meetings.

As an IS project management team, we like Aha's ability to organize all project and portfolio information in one spot. The custom report section's timeline report is used frequently for all portfolio reviews, and it allows us to drill down to a product, release, feature with 3 clicks. We also use the comments sections for meeting minutes and another task tracking. I would estimate we only use 50% of Aha's capabilities but are very happy with our purchase. I Also customer service is 5 star when I submit an email I get a response often within the hour.

Contras:

There is a bit of a learning curve, but videos help. I think you need a senior resource that will take a couple weeks to sift through all the features and identify what's important for your implementation vs. nice to have. Since we are an IS PM team, we don't use strategy and ideas, we only use product, release, features & reports tabs. We have experimented with strategy and ideas features but have not had the time to fully explore. There are a couple of items I have mentioned to customer service: I would like the ability to store documents with the assurance I can recall if needed - currently, when I attach word docs I have to keep a backup in SharePoint based on advice from customer service. I would like the calendar to exclude weekends as the default (or as an option) currently when I set up releases using my templates I have to go in and change start and end dates to workdays,

Mark
Director of Product en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados

Lots of Opportunity

5.0 hace 8 meses

Prioritizing work and managing the roadmaps are the most intuitive and foundational parts to Aha!. The Integrations to various development systems are also strong.

Contras:

Additional integrations with UX-type solutions such as Figma are only available through the additional development product. Our current development product is so integrated into our development activities, that it'll be very hard to move to a new system to take advantage of these additional integrations. Direct product usage integration would also be immensely valuable to add to the software to track the performance and engagement of delivered work and monitor KPIs.

hace 4 meses

Hi Mark, Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. It is great to hear how Aha! is helping your organization achieve success. I encourage you to vote and comment on an idea in our ideas portal (https://big.ideas.aha.io/) in regards to your Figma integration request. Our product managers continuously review ideas when building out our product roadmap. Please note that our API is available and can be used to create integrations. You can find more information here: aha.io/api. As always if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have at [email protected]

Neil
Marketing Manager en RU
Práctica médica, 2-10 empleados

Tool of choice for Marketing Management

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Our business lacked proper management of our (extensive) marketing functions. All goals, initiatives and timelines existed in emails, on white boards, notebooks and post-it notes. But by putting all this data into one place we're always able to link every activity to an over-arching goal, focus on those activities that will bring the highest reward and track where we're at in terms of meeting targets. This is the first time we've really started taking our marketing management seriously and we reviewed a whole range of competitors to Aha!. Aha! has turned out to be the Goldilocks of project management apps since the others we tried have either been too complicated or too simple. Everybody in our team have their own jobs to do, they're all busy people so trying to get them to buy into a complicated project management program would never work, but Aha! has achieved maximum adoption with minimum training (an no grumbles).

I like the flexibility of this software, you can get started by setting up all your top-level strategy info and work you way down, or just jump in by getting some of the tasks off your desk while adding in the high-level stuff to see results right away. Aha! talk you though their hierarchy in great detail, but there's loads of flexibility to customise it for what works for your business and it was easy to get this set up. Their Demo templates are also useful to give context to some of the features.

Contras:

Aha! has been well thought out and it's highly adaptable for many different businesses, however this can appear daunting when you're first starting out since you feel you need to use every tool they have, but when you start dropping in some of your 'real' data you can see which features work, which you'll grow into and which you're unlikely to use.

Scott
Head of Consultancy en Australia
Telecomunicaciones, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Startup experience bridging technical and business stakeholders

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It has not been easy adapting the tool to meet a broad cross-organisational need for our customer but it is starting to get traction as the customer's business team starts to get visibility of their business and the impact of decisions made. It has been a great experience for everyone and the flexibility of Aha! has been a key ingredient.

This product is giving us the capability of representing complex solutions in an appropriate package for business and non-technical decision makers. Once the data is loaded, the integration with technical platforms is complete, and the language is normalised then we have the ability to represent complex technical environments for business teams and give people visibility of key technical programs. The ideas factory is also a great add-on to solicit deeper and more transparent engagements with key stakeholders.

Contras:

The main con I have experienced is learning how to adapt the guidance and examples provided to match the customer's specific environment and organisational needs. Key customer stakeholders are very technical so a lot of thinking and experimentation is needed to bridge the highly technical knowledge base with the business teams needs and focus. Our experience is that the Con (being that the tool is to flexible) this also a Pro as, given time and focus, we are succeeding because of the flexibility of the tool.

Brian
AVP, Product Management en
Servicios financieros, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Love Aha

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Work intake, feature/story refinement, prioritization, scheduling, and communication to stakeholders.

Aha is a very user-friendly application that provides powerful functionality for a product manager. The ease it offers to collect feedback as ideas from stakeholders and move them forward into features and epics that get handed off to a development team is great. I also really like the ability to create multiple boards that I can use to organize my thoughts and prioritize the work. Aha is also very easy to get started with because of the knowledge base and videos that exist. When you do have a problem you can't work through the support team is great. Amazingly quick response, friendly and ready to help.

Contras:

There used to be features that I was looking to have added, but Aha puts out frequent releases and has added everything I was looking for. They also make it easy to submit ideas for future enhancements through the Aha idea portal that they have set up for their own product.

Arun
SVP - Products en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Simple and powerful roadmapping, planning and tracking

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Excellent experience and very prompt customer service that provides very specific solutions. We would like for better view into the ideas, especially the timeframes for releases but as a product company ourselves, we understand the reasons while having the same expectations our customers have :)

Seamless features and hierarchies and flexibility across entities. Excellent integrations with JIRA and very appealing dashboards. We particularly use the worksheet feature that allows us to literally create complex queries and link things and view stats the way we want. But the roadmapping process, view by releases etc. is very powerful as we create the direction but also when the product owners take it to the PI planning sessions

Contras:

Capacity planning needs more options as enterprise software planning is rarely as simple. But as i mentioned above, the worksheet feature allows us to create custom fields and tables to get around this. It is an area that we would love for them to enhance as their reports in that area are awesome.