Sobre Breezy

Breezy es uno de los ATS más valorados de Capterra. Ayuda a automatizar las tareas tediosas para que los usuarios puedan centrarse en contratar a empleados excelentes.

Descubre más sobre Breezy

Elegant design and great user interfaces. It does everything we need for a fraction of the cost of the big-name ATS.

Contras:

Some of the views are missing information, especially in the smartphone app.

Valoraciones de Breezy

4.4
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.7/10

Breezy tiene una valoración global de 4.5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 1,334 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Breezy antes?

Filtrar opiniones (1,334)

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Game Programmer en EE. UU.
Software informático, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

We can Manage the recruitment and hiring process in one place

5 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: It reduces the amount of time required to upload, filter, categorize, and process each candidate manually. It helps us keep track of every prospect, regardless of whether or not they're a good fit. When managing new employees and keeping track of all meetings, interviews, and other stages required is a problem, you might want to give this a shot. Your hiring procedure may be made a little easier or at the very least more organized as a result.

My favorite part of emails is the seen function, which lets me know when a candidate has looked at one of my messages. Recognition of names by the app using automations and artificial intelligence (AI). Integration with other project management applications is an excellent idea. Manual cv picking is sped up significantly.

Contras:

The program can only be used to check one job application at a time, therefore it can't open many URLs at the same time to examine multiple resumes. As long as the initial URL is not copied and pasted into a new browser window.

Senior Tech Recruiter en Perú
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Great ATS for in-house recruitment

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: So far we love it! It helps us a lot with our interview process and word with other teams in the company

It's really easy to use! We love the UI/UX. Also, it's great that interviewers get a link to submit their scorecard directly on the invite, makes it simpler to work along other dedpartments.

Contras:

It's still missing some features like integration with calendly and also having a different scorecard based on the interview stage. Although, they do have their own scheduling but given that we work with other departments it would be easier just to integrate with their calendly instead of having them go through the entire set up.

iOS developer en Madagascar
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use HR online page

3 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Breezy really helped us redirect people looking to apply for a job into one place: our Breezy page. From there it's easy to see the openings, requirements, etc. And also super easy to get in touch with us and apply !

We have been using it for one of our client who was searching for a way to display his job openings online. We have been able to create pages for each opening, set some applying rules, allow people to apply for jobs and send us resumes (LinkedIn profiles or else). We also found it very easy backend to have a look at all the resultst we got and manage everything and everyone.

Contras:

From my point of view, no con points so far. Maybe some things can be changed in terms of UX/UI but it doesn't really change the user experience.

Steve L.
Technical Recruiter en Filipinas
Externalización/deslocalización, 51-200 empleados

ATS for New/growing companies

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: For the past 2 months, it has been a good experience. We'll see if we would have a paid subscription on the future.

This software helped us in cleaning and streamlining our hiring process. With this, we have lessen the paper trails for the overall recruitment process as all details can be viewed within the dashboard itself. Saves time and effort to share the details to the hiring team.

Contras:

Some functions are not available for free users. We are still considered as a start up company and we currently don't have a big allocation for recruitment tools and ATS. If there's a way that some paid functions can be used by free users like us (bulk upload, bulk sharing of CV's etc.).

Teri S.
Accounts Payable/ Admin Assistant en EE. UU.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 51-200 empleados

Tracking and managing leads is a Breeze with Breezy

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: This system has made scanning, interviewing and hiring so much faster and easier. Connecting to leads is fast and convenient. The hiring trail is easy to see and understand. All users can communicate exclusively, as well to the leads.
The system is very approachable and far easier to learn and navigate. Tracking and managing leads has never been this easy.

I love being notified that someone has applied. Then being able to see all their information as well as experience on one tab. The overview is very easy to read and makes it easy to know what stage the leads are in. I love that all I have to do is send a link for the lead to make their own interview appointment. All outside job links are on one page and are very easy to access to make changes.

Contras:

I don't like the candidate search engine. It shows people who are already employed and are not looking for a job.

Jeff B.
Jeff B.
Technical Recruiter en Canadá
Empleo y contratación, 2-10 empleados

Everything I was wanting

5 hace 3 meses

I really love the layout of the profiles and the layout of the candidates within the job posting. I can navigate amongst candidates exactly how I was wanting and it really helps to visualize how much volume I have for each role. Also, the profile scraping is really good and better than anything I have used to date. Overall, it's everything I was wanting for recruiting.

Contras:

Boolean searches do not seem to be as robust as I'd like and the page loading time can sometimes be a little slow.

Cordy R.
COO en EE. UU.
Juegos de ordenador, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Breezy set up and integration

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Time saving software that is easy to use that our whole team can participate with for our sourcing and hiring of candidates.

We are a start up and I've never been the administrator for a recruiting software. Breezy has made a very intuitive and easy to use system that saves me hours.

Contras:

It is so feature rich, I think it's going to take some time to maximize our use of it.

Amy G.
Customer Support Manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Does the job, but for an "occasional user", not user friendly

4 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

It does hold all the resumes and allow you access to them. You can sort them based on qualifications (interview, next steps, not eligible, etc).

Contras:

For an occasional user, it's not intuitive. It's not user friendly and there isn't a lot of information on "how to" for someone that uses it now and then. I wish it the interface was just "more friendly" and easier to quickly understand at a glance, rather than having to dig through links to figure it out.

Owner/Artist en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Best way to get help when you need it!

5 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: It was difficult keeping staff members on standby for weekend jobs. We had our solid crew but needed people to be available for events. After getting Breezy, Staffing on demand was a cinch!

It’s a trust worthy way of staffing your business in a hurry! Quality applicants with no fuss! Easy to operate are you back to work in no time!

Contras:

Getting everything set up with a little bit trying. But it didn’t take long to get it together and get our first applicant and hire.

administrator en Perú
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

effectiveness in personnel evaluation

3 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: It is a multifunctional application that is always active with the technical support staff, preferably every semester, which is when the evaluations begin and we must report the new tasks carried out.

The human resources area manages this application to evaluate the personnel who register the work tasks and that are not repetitive within the period of their test performance.

Contras:

After a certain time, the personnel data is not updated, for example, an employee who got married was initially registered with her maiden name, but when her surnames changed, the system did not return the information and reported an error.

Elisha W.
Owner and Director of Recruitment en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, Trabajador autónomo

Breezy is a Breeze!

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: I was having to host a great deal of candidate information including resumes in my own computer memory. I am happy to have a cloud to keep this information securely and free up space on my computer. I am able to search for candidates that match job descriptions that I am searching for better than in other platforms I have used due to the tagging feature. I am able to organize candidates well and visually see what kind of pool I have at my disposal, who is working on certain positions.

I have not yet been able to utilize all of the features of this product since I am a team of one and use the free version, but I can say that it has been very helpful to me in the recruitment process. I love the organization of it and the options that I would utilize if I did have a team. I look to add a paid subscription in the future to implement to communication feature of texting and scheduling. I used both of those features in the free trial and found it so much easier to communicate directly through the platform instead of using 3 different tools to text, email and schedule with candidates.

Contras:

The least valued feature I have discovered thus far is that when I set up a position, I have to give it a number and sometimes cannot remember what number I used on the last position I put in. It would be nice if there was an automated feature that automatically gives a new job the next number under a category such as nursing. Another feature that has been of concern at times is that when I go into a candidate record initially to make changes in their profile and then go to escape the profile, the changes I made disappear and I have to go back and change them again. This only happens on the first attempt. The problem seems to have improved.

Matthew S.
VP of Operations en EE. UU.
Seguridad informática y de redes, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

You WILL ask yourselves "How did we survive without this?"

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I will TRY to make this brief as there is WAY WAY WAYYYYYYYY TOO MUCH AWESOMENESS to go on about here. The VALUE proposition is massive. Speed of service AND the ability to EXPEDITE decision making by our internal and client teams.... that goes BEYOND a simple ROI calc and becomes a "Ease of Doing Business" - OCM style metric. Candidates ARE our customers. The C-sat scores we get, and the RELATIONSHIPS we are building with applicants who evolve into candidates.... has been transformative at every level for our clients. Our CLIENTS are blown away by the workflows, the consistent communications, and again.... the SPEED at which culture aligned, technically over qualified, motivated people are coming to them for final interviews ready to start.

The 3 biggest pieces of BREEZY that are CRITICAL to our business: 1st - speed of service 2nd - reduction of tools 3rd - centralization of communication SPEED OF SERVICE The ability to integrate with SLACK allowing us to reply to applicants with templates AND actually have dialogs when they become candidates was paramount to ensure positive candidate experiences. The BULK of HR/Recruitment engagements are canned, heartless replies - and Millenial "ghosting" style messaging. REDUCTION OF TOOLS The APIs for integration to our search and listing platforms AND the robust communication tools enable us to ALL use BREEZY as a "close to one stop" shop. We STILL need to post feeds and set up listing accounts AND we are pointing them ALL to BREEZY. The Google and HIRETUAL integrations are phenomenal. COMMUNICATIONS Internally having our conversations AND externally scheduling and engaging the candidates ALL IN ONE PLACE. NO MORE EMAIL CLUTTER. NO MORE BACK AND FORTH EXCUSES. Just a SINGLE source of TRUTH holding us ALL accountable to the candidate and each other.

Contras:

Because we use BREEZY a MINIMUM of like 3 hours of our day - AND - it is in the cloud - there CAN be some slow times. These slow times have NOTHING to do with BREEZY and EVERYTHING to do with normal Internet traffic times. The Breezy DevOps teams are always working on new features, and SUPER responsive to requests. We have made several and will make more, AND YET, out of the "cloud" box - there is nothing to really state as a CON. I would advise against their Video Calling at this time - coming from my background at Cisco Systems - I am hyper partial to WebEx and Zoom calls. Breezy team are working on evolving the calendaring and video calling components though.

Rory S.
CIO en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Fantastic product, especially for the price

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Breezy seems to do a very good job with distributing the job postings and generating candidates. The user interface is very intuitive and there's a ton of built-in functionality such as questionnaires, interview/meeting scheduling, electronic signatures and more.

Virtually all of the functionality you would come to expect from an ATS can be found in Breezy and at a price much lower than some of the leading competitors.

Contras:

They can't provide an SSL certificate if you use your own subdomain (e.g. careers.yoursite.com) so it is not delivered via HTTPS (you'd have to use the default URL, which would be something like your-site.breezy.hr instead), and not everything as configurable as I'd like (e.g. user roles). There's also very limited custom reporting, but the standard reports are nice at least.

Vicki T.
Marketing & Operations Technology en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 empleados

BEST Customer Service, MOST RESPONSIVE Team

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: 100% satisfied. This entire company has a "can-do" attitude. No challenge is brushed off as not important. Everyone at Breezy seems to work as a team with each customer being the central focus. This is just so very unique, and it makes the entire process feel like you have a very smart expert right at the desk next to you. Creative, brilliant people, those Breezy folk are!

Fabulous on-demand customer care is always there to answer questions and take input on feature enhancements. They CARE! So UNIQUE in the software industry.

Contras:

Breezy is best suited for a small to medium-sized business doing in-house recruiting. We are a boutique recruiting firm, and while the system works like a charm, we need to also interface with a proposal system and a CRM, and that is not how it is intended.

Scott E.
Scott E.
CEO en Alemania
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

Great easy ATS

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I tried Breezy HR after stumbling upon them in Product Hunt, and I'm glad I did. I used to use Workable at a former employer, but I was starting my own recruiting company and wanted to start off with a solid free trial. Workable offers one, but Breezy offers a completely free posting forever, so we figured we could start with that! We quickly got some applicants, and found the process with adding people from LinkedIn and moving them through the pipeline to be very easy. Support is also readily available, and the prices are better than for Workable. As the tiers go up and we needed larger and larger amounts of job postings, Breezy HR stays much more affordable than Workable, and as far as I'm concerned it's basically the same product. The tagging of people, managing them through the pipeline, taking notes on them etc are all essentially the same. I can't really remember using anything differently in Workable, but to be fair I haven't used it in a year or so.

I like how simple it is to syndicate out to dozens of job boards. That's the main purpose for us, and it works pretty well. It also has a nice and easy to use Kanban interface which we have grown used to from our opportunities and task pages. I also really like their Chrome extension which allows us to easily add someone to Breezy from LinkedIn. Somehow Workable doesn't offer this, and it's a life saver in terms of monitoring who you messaged and who you didn't.

Contras:

The support is a little lacking, but not in the quality. They use Intercom and I learned from Outreach.io when they switched from the Live Chat interface to support tickets that they had found live chat actually slows interactions for support. I found this to be true with Breezy as I ask a question, they get back at some point later when I'm not there, then I answer much later etc etc. It's a lot of back and forth that's very slow, and I think support tickets would help manage this better than a live chat where it's easy to ask really quick questions and go back and forth for awhile. My only other gripe is integration. I'm making the leap to SFDC, and Breezy only seems to integrate with things via Zapier. Workable is the same. It's not a deal breaker, but a nice SFDC integration would be amazing since we're already paying for the software. I have been looking at alternative ATS's that sync with SFDC just to make my life easier.

Respuesta de Breezy HR

hace 6 años

Thanks Scott. Great to be working with you.

Tate F.
Senior Manager, Technical Ops, Growth, and Development en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

An ATS that doesn't make you hate hiring

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I tried, implemented, and used Breezy to hire. It helps hiring teams be more synchronized, helps the company look good to prospective candidates, and makes the process very seamless. While the UI and the workflow has been odd at times, they do improve often and are VERY helpful to respond to feedback and requests. It's easy to use for teams where technical competency varies, and I deeply appreciate that.

Breezy has the most features for the money, without question.

Contras:

The UI has some obvious growing pains, especially in workflows and the automation processes.

Michele H.
Recruiter en Israel
Empleo y contratación, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Excellent ATS -flezible and easy to use!

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Our greatest challenge in implementing an ATS was getting all of our recruiters on board with utilizing it as the sole means of candidate tracking. Other systems that we tried never suited our needs well enough to get our team working cohesively and dedicated to one system. Breezy has been a real boon to our recruitment

The best part of Breezy is that it can be used by our recruiters either according to how they prefer to approach their work or by how the team decides. It's so easy to learn and to customize

Contras:

I want to be able to delete old positions

Asif S.
Managing Director en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Amazing HRMS, We Love It!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We've been using Breezy HR for over a year. We manage all of our candidate pooling and onboarding processes through it. With Breezy HR we can manage everything from one place. Other HR Recruitment Applications that we’ve used have been difficult to work with, but Breezy HR was easy to learn.   Our team loves the simplicity and the functionality it gives to the overall employee onboarding process. A simple task of profiling of candidates that used to take days and sometimes even weeks have now been reduced to take a matter of minutes or hours.  Breezy HR is a huge timesaver for us and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a complete recruitment solution.

Candidate Pooling is easy with a career page. Candidate Profiling becomes easy Easy to learn and use. Timesaver Full Life-Cycle HR management

Contras:

Can develop into a complete HRMS with payroll and expense management in future.

Loreen S.
Head, PeopleOps en Filipinas
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Breezy as helpful hiring tool

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, it is still user friendly. Automation features especially for emails and questionnaires provide ease and seamless process. New hiring managers can easily navigate through it without much orientation.

Able to customize the pipelines to suit our needs. Scheduler for interviews is helpful especially with the recent integration to Zoom. Reports/Analytics lead us to take proactive actions in our hiring strategies.

Contras:

Some features would be most helpful if implemented like: Locations to drill down to specific region/cities. Right now, we are stuck with choosing a country . If we want to cover a region, we can't tick multiple countries. Also specifying in the Activity reports when a job is actually activated and when it is closed. It is not among the current reports. This is very helpful to track the Fill in rate for a job. Another thing is maybe providing another time option for video recording and not just limit it to 1 minute.

Shikha V.
HR Manager en India
Empleo y contratación, 201-500 empleados

Easy Peasy-let's go along with Breezy

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with Breezy has been great so far. It collaborates all the winning features of the recruitment cycle requirement and present it on a single platform. The flow of a candidate through different phases is smooth, simple, and easy to navigate for all the users. It has helped in creating a more interactive relationship with the applicants.

Breezy HR is a recruitment tool for all kinds of businesses. Its framework is based on the most important aspects of recruitment cycle, designed in a perfect manner to provide a miraculous experience to the Talent Hunter. It has a strong visual customization wherein you can see a candidate’s profile moving from being in the selected board to feedback and then depending upon the feedback, it goes to qualified/disqualified category. You can customize the entire process at each step. It is an extremely helpful tool for a recruiter when you are working on different kind roles as it helps in customization of the information received from applicants as per needs. The tech support team is easy to reach via chat option on the portal. The entire interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate.

Contras:

I cannot think of cons with reference to the features and functionality of the product but it may seem expensive if there too many postings in a month so there is increment in the fees. It can be little expensive for a startup. However, overall it is worth it.

Mary S.
VP HR en EE. UU.
Seguros, 51-200 empleados

Breezy is a Breeze!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Breezy has exceeded my expectations, especially when I needed to move quickly.

1. Set up was super easy. 2. Customer support is amazing; they are super responsive and thorough; willing to find new solutions 3. UI is modern and a breeze to use

Contras:

The only improvement that I would like to see is the ability to edit the job from the Pipeline screen.

Joe K.
Joe K.
Dental Recruiting and Practice Acquisitions en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Easy-Peazy, that's just Breezy!

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: I come from a $2bn company with 1,000 hiring managers. I was the co-leader of a project to select, configure and deploy an ATS across the entire enterprise. We chose iCIMS and had challenges with user adoption with Hiring Managers, Recruiters, and Coordinators, alike. Through that experience, as well as working as a user or admin with a dozen other systems in my career, I can't tell you how valuable an easy system can be for a small company! When I was asked to select and deploy a system for our company of 50 hiring managers and 40+ locations, I scheduled Breezy, Jazz, Jobvite, and several others - I looked at all of the top 15 platforms available today. I kept coming back to Breezy. Let me tell you - the results have been phenomenal! At the end of the day, I just need applications of qualified candidates and for easy candidate management for my hiring managers. Breezy delivers it all!

Month-to-month contract, Trelio-style project management user interface, and simple configuration.

Contras:

Some features that you'd get in a big, complex enterprise system, but they don't really matter in the day-to-day. Breezy delivers.

Bradley M.
Bradley M.
Program Manager en Honduras
Externalización/deslocalización, 201-500 empleados

Recruitment is a Breeze with BreezyHR

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: So far, so good. I really like Breezy for my hiring needs and it is a step above what we previously used. Hiring used to be a much more complicated task before BreezyHR came along.

The company I work with recently made the switch to BreezyHR about a year ago for our recruitment needs. have to say that it is a one-stop-shop for anything you would need to accomplish while in "hiring mode". The amount of features that it has makes this once daunting process a breeze in comparison to similar products. Some of the best features included are the ability to keep your conversations about potential candidates within that profile, send emails to the candidate directly from Breezy so everyone is in the loop and even schedule remote interviews if needed. I also like that you are able to create categories and subcategories for incoming applications and arrange them in a way that best suits you and your needs. Breezy also allows potential candidates to upload more than a CV or resume. You can add customizable pre-screening questions or assessments to your application process and even request a video introduction, which is very helpful in the outsourcing world. Following an interview, Breezy also allows you and your team to leave a scorecard from the interview, which is a big plus, instead of taking your own handwritten notes or in some spreadsheet.

Contras:

It can be glitchy at times, but nothing too serious or I have not had any major setbacks while using this software.

Joe T.
Customer Service/Production Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Overall Breezy has really streamlined our hiring process and cut our admin time down considerably.

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We used to manage our seasonal hiring through gmail and spreadsheets, so it's much easier now to go through the process, leaving us more time in our day!

The ability to not only have email templates but to automate the sending of them with placeholders for the position and candidate name is a great feature. The visual pipeline is great, and being able to change a candidate's status from multiple access points makes it really easy to move candidates through the pipeline without actually having to go back to that view every time. The layout is simple, but the customization is powerful, so we were really able to customize the process so we are doing the same things we used to do through email, just much faster.

Contras:

The meeting scheduling didn't work for us, and we ended up using a service called Calendly for setting up interviews since they allow us to provide one link and let the interviewee choose any available date, versus us having to offer specific dates, which takes up more time and makes the scheduling management more complicated. But since that process is outside of breezy, there is the extra step of then moving them through the pipeline. It would be nice if Breezy could have the option of letting the candidate choose from any available time, so we don't have to manually choose a time, then they could be automatically moved through the pipeline when they schedule. The handling of repeat applicants is also not as intuitive as we'd like. Even when an applicant applies with the same email address, they show up as a separate profile. We've had the problem where if someone applies through indeed and we move them into breezy, the email is different so there's no way to know right away if they are a repeat. Also, we hire a seasonal team every year, so we'd love a way to flag people who come back, especially if we didn't hire them in the past. We tend to not hire people we've rejected, so we want to make sure we don't bring them in for an interview

Roland A.
Director of Engineering en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A great choice for the entire recruitment lifecycle

4 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We adopted Breezy when it was fairly new and built our recruitment process around it. It does an amazing job of importing resumes, automating internal chat about the candidate, automating email communications with the candidate, and building custom forms/questionnaires for candidates to complete. The entire recruiting team uses it to promote our company's openings and organize our processing of candidates. We selected Breezy instead of using a tool that is built into our HR platform. If we used that tool some things would be a lot easier (such as onboarding) but what Breezy offers is so much better we care less about that aspect. Since we have to process 10-20-more candidates for every one we hire it makes sense to use a tool that is really good at those tasks. Breezy helps us make sure we spend most of our time reviewing the best candidates while treating everyone with respect.

Rich feature set; especially given the cost. The pipeline customization and management features are great.

Contras:

Sometimes the UI has been a bit ahead of what works well on various browsers and some tools have not worked well at all. However lately everything seems to be good.

Respuesta de Breezy HR

hace 6 años

Hi Roland - What a fantastic review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it - your kind words help us steer forward, and we appreciate your honesty, as well. Here's to more happy hiring! :) - Breezy Team