15 años ayudando a las empresas dominicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre dotloop

Dotloop es una plataforma líder online de optimización de transacciones y productividad para el sector inmobiliario.

Descubre más sobre dotloop

It has useful integrations with digital signatures, and more.

Contras:

I am still learning, but still trying to figure out how to delete a function. RIght now that is the only thing I am struggling with.

Valoraciones de dotloop

Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

9.0/10

dotloop tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 639 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado dotloop antes?

Filtrar opiniones (639)

Heather
Heather
dotcertified national trainer en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 501-1,000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

An essential for a real estate agents!

Comentarios: Excellent!!

The mobile app on this system allows me to create and share documents quickly and from anywhere. Documents auto fill with transaction information When opened and already has signature places assigned for buyers and sellers to sign. I can share to email or text a document to their phone for immediate signatures. The task lists and reminders are essential to my every day business. And activity log helps me track activities of lenders and other transaction parties so I can see if they view documents or when someone has signed. Push notifications from the mobile app let me know immediately when someone has signed a document so I can share it to the appropriate party. Messaging with in the app allows me to be able to keep all transaction emails messages and notes in one place. I can add pictures of deposit checks or scan multiple documents from my phone directly into the file.

Contras:

I have to add an email for each roll including the opposite party which I don’t have access to

Deborah
SALES AGENT en EE. UU.

SIMPLEST FOR DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT AND ESIGN

5.0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: As a new agent I was forced to use dotloop provided by my brokerage. I felt it was burdensome and was never able to adapt. I used the form simplicity program in mls. It has become quite costly, so I decided to give dotloop another chance. Now 9 years later, I have rediscovered this product and am so pleased with the ease of preparing documents, signing and sharing the documents. BEST OF ALL accessing dotloop from my smartphone, which enables me to immediately address issues or last minute details.

I love how easy it is to prepare, share and sign all the necessary documents for my sales transactions from my laptop or my smartphone

Contras:

I deal with a lot of elderly sellers who only have one email address. This is a challenge since dotloop requires a separate email for each signor.

Kristine
Affiliate Broker en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Dotloop user for over a decade

5.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I haven’t encountered any inconvenience’s for myself or my clients on Dotloop this far. I’ve been a user for over a decade. The consistency has been outstanding.

Ease of use! It is easy to set up for my clients and the software makes it easy with clear prompts for my clients! It by far beats any other software I’ve tried.

Contras:

There isn’t anything I’ve disliked this far. I’m not very, “tech savvy,” but the folks at Dotloop have made it very easy for me to learn.

Gina

It's Okay....

3.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I has to use this software while I was on a team. I was happy when I left the team and didn't have to use this any longer. I'm sure it's a good program, just not to my liking. I had to figure out how to use other programs of this type, and this one I just couldn't get it right.

dotloop does allow for file sharing, but I found it to be just a little confusing. I just never really got the hang of it. I like other programs much better.

Contras:

To me, dotloop was way too confusing. I don't like this software since I found it not to be very user friendly. I know that other people I have worked with like this software, but I could never quite fully figure it out. Not in my top 10.....

Respuesta de dotloop

hace 4 años

Hi Gina, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback regarding dotloop. I'm sorry to hear that you did not have the best experience in using our software. I know there's a learning curve whenever people switch to a new product. With that in mind, I'm curious, did you go through any of our on-boarding videos? Thanks, Nick Wright Customer Marketing Manager

Bo
Real Estate Agent en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

An invaluable tool to manage documents in a transaction

5.0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: In a word, excellent. It made my office experience truly paperless and enabled me to develop a system to manage documents and monitor transactions with ease.

When I joined my current office I was told that they were paperless. I had heard that before in other environments and didn't believe it one bit. With dotloop that statement is absolutely true: I have no folders, no files in my work area other than what I'm currently working on. Everything is uploaded, managed and saved in dotloop in a manner that is more user-friendly than my previous thick folders of loose documents.

Contras:

dotloop does have a learning curve. Depending on your needs and wants, that curve can be gentle or steep. I'm very adept at using software and hardware, so I'm able to use dotloop almost to its max capability. But there are agents in our office who struggle to understand the concept of how to best use the program and even how to navigate it.

Lori
Real Estate Agent en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, Trabajador autónomo

Dotloop signature

5.0 hace 3 meses

I like the ease of using dotloop for signatures

Contras:

I do not really have any cons for the program

Donald
Broker en EE. UU.

Dotloop, the better option

5.0 hace 4 meses

Dotloop takes the extra step in organizing your documents under different "Loops." This helps you stay on task and creates more organization. Plus, they now sync with the MLS.

Contras:

Sometimes, clients have trouble finding the email to E-sign because it goes to their SPAM folder. So you just have to give your clients the heads up to look there.

Korrie
Assistant en EE. UU.

Always using Dotloop

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

It stores everything I need to for all transactions. I love how it ties to our other applications so i can send everything with a button instead of downloading and uploading documents.

Contras:

I wish you had the option to make different folders on the front screen. Like a 2023 Sold folder, go into it and it has all the loops from 2023

Juan
Propiedad inmobiliaria, Trabajador autónomo

Why I cancelled my subscription

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Excellent, fantastic, great for business

Everything about s good with this product

Contras:

It doesn’t work with every broker, I just found that out

Mike
Sales Associate en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Dotloop...a good electronic signature app

4.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I like dotloop. Its easier to use than a lot of the other electronic signature apps but it is limited in its extra functions and you have to pay for it after 10 signatures or loops but overall its a very straightforward and easy app to use.

I like the fact that dotloop does what its designed to do, make it easy to capture electronic signatures safely and securely. Its user friendly and has a nice, intuitive UI.

Contras:

I dont like that you only get 10 free loops per email but you can jist create a new email account and youll get 10 more free "loops" or signatures which is nice. Its owned by Zillow so things change a lot just like they do with Zillow but its a good site overall

Ryan

Ryan’s review

5.0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: Dotloop provides a huge convenience for clients to be able to sign from their phone or computer anywhere they are. Gone are the days of having to drive across town just to get a signature or initial that may have been missed…not that I ever miss any…lol :0)

Dotloop is very widely used in my market so it makes it easy to transact on both sides of the deal with the other agent. I enjoy the features like document splitting and being able to customize the documents

Contras:

Nothing I can think of that I don’t like.

Shaylah
Real Estate Reperesentative en Canadá
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 201-500 empleados

Easy for Real Estate Clients to Use

5.0 hace 5 años

My clients find this very easy to use from their mobile devices.

Contras:

I started with the trial version. But I wasted some loops on practice and when I went back to erase them and use them for real loops, it made me purchase a full version even though I only had 1 or 2 official loop that had been sent to clients for signing. I wish I could copy and paste text boxes as they are often redundant. I also wish the text boxes weren't so finicky - if you need to edit the text after leaving the box, sometimes you need to actually erase some text before you can retype (maybe just on my computer - MacBook Pro). Also, maybe I am doing it wrong, but it is annoying when a document is mostly signed and then somebody notices a small typo or edit and once i touch it the signatures are all erased. It would be nice if instead of erasing everything, it would pings the signees to ask them to initial the edit and perhaps restricted downloading the document until all edits were acknowledged by all signing parties.

Mary Frances
Real estate sales en EE. UU.

Spectacular digital signing software

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I use it on a daily basis for residential real estate transactions. We use it for digital signing and contract work. Everyone within a transaction including the buyer, the seller, the listing agent and the buyers agent including all of our administrators have ease-of-use collectively with Dotloop!!

The ease of use. The flexibility. Once you learn the software it is super easy and very flexible as you can add documentation via PDF or scanning. It is also very easy to add other users. I highly recommend this software!!!

Contras:

The learning curve is about 1 to 2 months. We do have a specialist on site. I called her the Dotloop queen, and she makes it super easy because the pages are shareable!

Lena
Director of Operations en EE. UU.

Review

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall the experience is great. Easy to use and navigate.

I like the ability to see all the documents together when I am in a loop. Very easy to add and edit documents. Shortcuts are my time savers. The links to "how to" video are super helpful and can be shared with other users

Contras:

If the fields overlap by accident, the documents can't be saved. It doesn't provide exact place/ page that has overlapped fields, rather just mentions letter and a number with an error message that that document can't be saved.

Ray
CEO en Canadá

Alternativas consideradas:

An amazing tool and a must have for every office

5.0 hace 2 años

Dot Loop is an easy to use software for project management and for electronic signatures. Griendly, prompt and courteous customer support is always available to assist in any way. It has really simplified routine tasks that would ordinarily take a long time. Besides, having documents available by simply visiting the desired loop is a great convenience.

Contras:

Mostly centered around the real estate industry

Stacye
Real Estate Salesperson en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Easy to Learn

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Experience has been great, I have not had any issues that I could not figure out.

I had been using another product to send to my Clients for signatures, and then we were told we were going to Dotloop. I thought wow this is easier to use and understand how to do the things I need! I have been using Dotloop for over 8 years and really like it.

Contras:

That it will erase signatures if I made a grammatical mistake and want to go back in and change it. But I understand why, it is for protecting the Signatures .

Audrey
Fuente de la reseña

Thank Goodness For DotLoop!

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Make my life so much easier, organized and I love how I can go back to even closed transactions and pull up an archived file if needed. I love how it tracks my production and transaction history.

I love how DotLoop captures all my transactions in one easy to use place. The dashboard on Dotloop is the best thing for real estate since email!

Contras:

The only function I'd I have any issues with is when adding new people to a new transaction. I use the same title company over and over but for what ever reason when I start typing her name it does not pull the rest of her info from my contact list?

Josephine
Director of Sales / Office Manager en EE. UU.

Useful and Easy to use

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I a trying to find a way to make it a little ore cost efficient since we have so many users already. Its not but I do wish it was a little better for the broker trying to supply the system for its agents.

We have been using dotloop for a while after going through many different CRM's and dotlloop is the best one so far. It can be used for digital signature, paperwork filing & compliance records, messaging inter office and with clients, and for tasks. It is a product we use on a daily basis and has been an integral part of our operations.

Contras:

Just like every real estate software it doesnt do everything and that is ok but of course the functions of noot being able to upload picture files is sometimes difficult.

Sharon
REALTOR/Salesperson en EE. UU.

Real Estate

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall experience has been exceptional. The cost/benefit is spot on. Affordable and easy to use.
It is truly the only product that I have been able to use with confidence on my phone. Living on the Lake of the Ozarks, we are out on the water all the time. I could not imagine trying to do my job without this product.

I am not very tech savy, and frankly just scared of technology. Dotloop is super easy to use on my laptop and also my phone. I like the fact that all parties get the information at the same time and can sign whenever, it does not have to go in order like some. I also really like the ability to see where things are at with the activity button. Customer service has been amazing. I have never had that over long wait. The reps have always been English speaking and well educated, easy to talk to and understand, and they understand me.

Contras:

I wish I could get the same benefit from the software as a single user, that teams get. I would like to have folders for buyers and sellers that house the same 4 documents that are needed on each. I would also like ability to put old loops into folders.

ilona

DOT LOOP is the best!

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have found customer service to be exceptional! I always get my answers.

This is the most user friendly signing system I have used. I am always so relieved when I find the agent on the other side of the transaction also has DOT LOOP.

Contras:

I do not like that I lose all my contacts and contracts if I switch brokerages. You must rely on the previous broker to allow the transfer of "MY" information. There is a work-around. I paid $10.00 to another service which allowed me to transfer all that information BEFORE my previous broker shut me down.

Monica
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 5,001-10,000 empleados

Dotloope Rocks!

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: the versatility, I can use it from my laptop, tablet or phone and its user friendly and its great when you need to integrate everyone in the deal. Love and recommend it to all

Its easy to use and understand. the versatility, I can use it from my laptop, tablet or phone and its user friendly and its great when you need to integrate everyone in the deal. Love and recommend it to all

nothing

Robert
Broker en EE. UU.

Dotloop Review

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: As I entice my agents to use it more and more I am seeing smoother transactions. I spent a month & a half collaborating with Dotloop to put together procedures for listing, selling & closing transactions. We publish these for our agents to use. I am seeing much smoother transactions and (as a brokerage) we have more control over the whole process.

Ability to streamline transactions from list to close. Ability to track and manage transactions that are in the pipe line.

Contras:

While customer support is as great, I think the product could be presented to end users in a different fashion. Also, while I highly rate the product there are some enhancements that would make it more useful. One downside is that the majority of agents in our system don't know how to properly use the product. That's not the fault of Dotloop. However, I do think they could offer revised procedures for agents to follow. I did for our agents!! See the next comment.

Ali

Dotloop is a must have for Real Estate Agent/Teams

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall all, once you get used to the software it is very effective.

Easy to upload documents and edit them to fill in or customize signatures, dates, initials, text boxes, check marks. Easy to share documents as well.

Contras:

Must use one email per person for signature. Other software allow multiple users to sign per email address.

Liz
Sales Secretary en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 501-1,000 empleados

Dot Loop Usage

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: As with a lot of things, I hated it when I started it. Now, I'm good with it. Once you learn it, you'll love it.

This is a good program for having everything in one place. You make a loop and add everything to that loop that pertains to the item you are doing. Since I am in real estate, the listing and sales of that listing can go into one loop and you don't need to search anywhere but in that loop for what you need. You add contacts and can get paperwork digitally signed. You don't need to keep paper. Great for paperless files. I can go from listing to closing on a house and have everything right there. Even getting the agent paid. Send what you need to the accounting department and wa-la....it's done. It keeps an activity log for each loop so you can go back and look to see if you missed something or not.

Contras:

The training. I learn new things everyday. Training can't be done in just one sitting. There is so much to learn and you really need a good instructor. Most of it is easy, but still, I would like more training. The support team at the 800 # is great! You can't ask for better support.

Melinda
Managing Director en Tailandia
Recursos Humanos, 11-50 empleados

With dotloop - Digital Signature Is Easy

5.0 hace 7 meses

I like the many file sharing features and the fact that it is secure It comes with great digital signature features and has been very effective

Contras:

It has served us really well as a digital signature solution. No dislikes