Opiniones de LearnUpon

4.7/5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.9/5

Sobre LearnUpon

La LMS de LearnUpon permite formar a empleados, socios y clientes con una solución única y potente.

Descubre más sobre LearnUpon

Mostrando 67 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Chris S.
LMS/elearning Specialist
Deportes, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/8/2019

"Wonderful product and customer service"

Comentarios: We have a LOT of users that access our certification courses in LearnUpon. Some days we have over 1000 users logging in. This was a big undertaking for our company to switch our LMS provider. To be honest, the implementation and subsequent usage of LearnUpon could not have gone smoother due to the customer service response and the step by step collaboration they provided for us. This was a very seamless and efficient experience for USA Football.

Puntos a favor: The best part of this software is the customer service. I have used several LMS products in my career and, while LearnUpon is very user friendly and has many helpful options, the learning curve for implementation and use was made very easy with the customer support team.

Contras: The parts that were least likable about this software was perhaps the limited ability to change default settings. However, it appears that LearnUpon has taken this into account and are now working on some updates to the software that better align with our needs.

Brenna Z.
Client Education & Training Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/6/2020

"Admin-Friendly Platform with Great Customer Support"

Comentarios: With a tight timeline to move off of our previous platform, we found the LearnUpon team to be extremely accommodating. Our onboarding & implementation specialist went above and beyond to dedicate additional training and support hours for our team, and helped us get up-and-running on the platform in record time. Their technical support team is extremely responsive and helpful, as is our dedicated CSM. While the platform itself may not be the most robust in the LMS space, I find their UI to be very clean, easy to navigate, and has all of the standard functionality that any good LMS should. This is a great platform for L&D professionals that are just getting started with an e-learning training program, and/or platform Admins that don't want to get bogged down with regular backend LMS maintenance.

Puntos a favor: The LearnUpon platform is very easy to get started on; we had a quick turnaround to make from our previous vendor platform, and were able to get up-and-running in less than three weeks. Their multi-portal capabilities have made it fairly easy to manage our customer, employee, and partner training programs on one platform, while still being able to create unique learning experiences for our three audiences. Their Salesforce integration allows for automated user management (which is especially value to smaller enablement teams like ours), and has given us the ability to create fairly robust Salesforce reports and dashboards based on learner activity. Customer support is, by far, one of the biggest advantages to working with LearnUpon. We've had a fantastic sales and onboarding experience, and their CSM and their technical support teams are extremely responsive and thorough. The UI itself is very clean and modern, and I find it to be fairly user-friendly from a learner perspective.

Contras: The capabilities of "Manager"-level users (a permission set that sits between and Admin and a Learner) are a bit limited. The learning path user experience is not the best, but is something that is on their product roadmap to improve. Not necessarily a drawback for us, but the platform UI is not customizable beyond branding and colors, and some additional settings that can be toggled on and off (like gamification, for example), so if you're looking for a platform that is highly customizable, this probably isn't a good fit for you.

• Publicado el 22/6/2020
Head of Finance
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados

"LearnUpon Customer Experience"

Comentarios: Good software, but too expensive for our business

Puntos a favor: It is fairly easy to brand and has lots of sensible tools for engaging with your client base

Contras: I needed to be talked through a lot of the tools. The online help & support is okay, but quite difficult to understand

Margaret C.
Instructional Designer
Alimentación y bebidas, 5001-10,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/6/2020

"Great Product and Service"

Comentarios: My overall experience with LearnUpon has been fantastic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team helped me to realize and build our online training site from the ground up. They were very patient with me in regards to training, answering my questions, and troubleshooting any issues that I encountered.

Puntos a favor: The software is very easy to use and versatile. I was able to customize the platform to match our company's banding and set it up to our very specific needs. I also like that I can choose to create a course using an external design software, upload it easily, and pair it with some of the design features already built into LearnUpon such as the exam and survey functions, or design the entire course completely within the software.

Contras: The only need that is lacking for us is the ability to sell tangible products through LearnUpon using the built in eCommerce function.

• Publicado el 30/6/2020
Philip W.
Vice President, Enterprise Learning
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/9/2019

"Intuitive, Aesthetic & Economical Solution with Rock Star Cx Support"

Comentarios: When evaluating solutions, the LearnUpon sales team was responsive from day 1 -- you sometimes have sales teams who show up and read you their demo script, but LU showed up to listen first, and ask questions, and then demo how they could meet our needs. The trial version gave us an opportunity to test out branding and functionality requirements. Branding the trial portal to reflect our corporate look and feel was a slam dunk, took maybe 1 hour max. In fact we were able to go live with no additional portal branding effort, and our company maintains a high aesthetic bar. In the full version we spent time designing all aspects of the portal exactly how we wanted them. There's enough granularity to meet our need without the pointless option overload that so often can sacrifice intuitive usability. Our dedicated Customer Success Manager was ready, willing, and able to offer suggestions, take questions back to the team, and help us push the solution to maximum value. (I've worked with the LMS "big guys" too, who keep you on hold for 20 min to answer a simple question and dole out onboarding support by the spoonful -- LearnUpon always makes me feel like I'm one IN a million, never of of the million). Setting up SSO was a breeze with our Confluence gateway. We launched in April and are growing client users by about 10% a week. I honestly can't say enough good stuff about LearnUpon's customer support ethic. They "get" it.

Puntos a favor: Excellent blend of intuitive aesthetic design and functionality -- LU works the way we need it to work, as we partition projects across portals and clients into self-contained user groups. We're able to maintain our brand presence for clients, meet our organizational goals and our customers' needs effectively -- with little to no compromise on our vision. On top of this, LU customer support is the best in the business.

Contras: There's not much to not like about LearnUpon. The system continues to mature and improve incrementally with each release. More attention could (and is) being paid to Reporting capabilities. Functionality to nest Groups would also be helpful, or minimally the ability to copy an existing Group.

• Publicado el 5/9/2019
VP of Learning and Development
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1000 empleados

"Excellent LMS! "

Comentarios: This is perhaps the best experience I've ever had with a new product roll out. The customer service is leaps and bounds over any other company I've ever worked with.

Puntos a favor: We love the ease of use and the clean UI. It was really simple to jump in and start setting up our portal and when we got hung up they offer tons of resources to help you out. On the off chance that I couldn't find the answer, the LU team has always quickly answered me and I don't believe I've waited over a few hours for an answer from them.

Contras: The certificates are a little wonky, but I've been assured they are working on an update for this feature.

Kariann D.
Director of Education
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

"User-friendly"

Puntos a favor: The ease of use on both the administrator and user side is fabulous.

Contras: There were some features that I needed/would have liked to use. With the suggestions, they have been moving forward with their development team to make changes and improvements to their platform. My Customer Success Manager meets with me frequently to discuss any issues I have and to update me on any changes that will be forthcoming to the platform. The level of communication from LU is excellent.

Calum F.
Employee Success Consultant
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/12/2019

"Very competitively priced - decent on features"

Comentarios: A great LMS and definitely a good choice for small to medium business who are growing. No need to tie into 1000's of licenses and pay for something you are not using - unlike other LMS.

Puntos a favor: Pricing per active user is a game changer. The cost per user is significantly lower than other LMS vendors I have worked with. Easy to use and fairly easy to train as admin. Low initial learning curve

Contras: Some features are limited - i.e. Learning Pathways - these cannot be changed once created which is a real issue for how we would have used these - it completely stoppped me from being able to use this feature in our organisation. The team were supportive in trying to find an alternative solution, but outwith courses/curriculum, the progressive learning is a little limited.

• Publicado el 3/12/2019
Jeanette S.
Consultant and Trainer
Construcción, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/9/2019

"Easy for all with consistently responsive customer service"

Comentarios: An excellent addition to the business that has freed up staff time for coaching activities, streamlined the training function and enabled us to deliver a more comprehensive supported learning pathway for a remotely based network of staff.

Puntos a favor: It is quick and easy to develop content without the need for complex software and programmers. Our interactive courses achieve 5 star reviews simply using the tools provided with the system. All of our candidates, which now number in the hundreds, are able to navigate the system and complete our courses on a wide range of devices. We were concerned that candidates would need technical support we would be unable to deliver. We did not need to worry, technical queries for candidates have been almost non existent. The small number raised by our administrators and course developers have been answered and resolved quickly thanks to LearnUpon’s fantastic team.

Contras: There isn’t anything we don’t like. More tools to help non developers create interactive courses would always be helpful in future developments to help us keep creating. One observation, the current pricing could divert small businesses from dipping their toe which would be a shame given they are the businesses that can most benefit from such a user friendly tool that doesn’t require an army of expensive developers, programmers and in-house computer experts.

• Publicado el 3/9/2019
Tamara S.
Learning Management System Intern
Servicios financieros, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/6/2020

"Intuitive & Excellent Support"

Comentarios: As we have been converting live training sessions to digital courses, LearnUpon has made it easy to create standardized, professional, and thorough training courses.

Puntos a favor: LearnUpon is extremely intuitive. After just a few days of working with it, I already feel competent and capable of creating clean, high quality courses. Some of its greatest appeals are the ample opportunities for admins and students to interact through assignments, feedback, and notifications. Additionally, the LU staff has been incredibly supportive and delightful to work with. They pointed me in the direction of plenty of resources to help me fully utilize the features LU has to offer.

Contras: It took more effort to understand the relationship between the library, catalog, and resource uploads, but nothing that couldn't be easily explained or researched.

• Publicado el 4/6/2020
Chris J.
Online Training Manager
Minería y metalurgia, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/8/2019

"Great Customer Service, Awesome Staff, and a Quality Product "

Comentarios: We looked at twelve Learning Management Systems before choosing LearnUpon. We needed and LMS that would host on a reliable server they maintain, integrate with Salesforce easily, and not break the bank. LearnUpon has delivered on all points, and more. They met, and exceeded, all expectations and continue to improve every month. Our decision was made several years go. Since signing on with LearnUpon, I have had the pleasure of communicating with several staff members in various scenarios, and all of them are great. I have permission from the reps to call them out personally in this review as outstanding, kind, intelligent, and amazing humans. (To be fair, everyone at LearnUpon is pretty great, but the reps are just too cool for words.)

Puntos a favor: It always works; servers do not go down. Learner issues are minimal. Any problems are usually due to issues outside LearnUpon's control. 24-hour support response is quick, robust, and almost always dead-on. When you sign up, you get an account manager who helps you through your implementation to suit your workflows. The team actually listens to upgrade requests and bug reports. I know, because I see solutions implemented. Further, a member of the team usually contacts me to let me know my request was addressed and available in the software. In addition to listening to upgrade requests and bug reports, the team actually seems happy that I contacted them with an issue. There appears to be a genuine desire to provide the best software and have the happiest group of clients on the planet, which speaks volumes as to the culture at LearnUpon. When your clients can see that you have a great culture, you are winning.

Contras: Support is via email. Sometimes it is time-consuming, or difficult, to communicate and resolve a problem in writing. That being said, I can always email my account manager for complex issues, who is happy to engage via a phone call; typically the same day. Things you want aren't always discoverable on your own. I have often called in to ask about a feature and am told someone has to flip a switch to activate the option. While I understand that this procedure is to keep the software usable and protect us from ourselves, which I appreciate, I also like the freedom to explore a little more on my own. To be fair, I rarely have time to read the blog posts and other information from LearnUpon. Perhaps these features are mentioned in the blogs. They do not offer an integrated Learning Record Store, so I haven't had the opportunity to use my xAPI data as robustly as I would like. I actually do not even know what I could do because I do not have a Learning Record Store to play with.

• Publicado el 16/8/2019
Richard S.
Chief Executive
  • Publicado el 20/5/2013

"LearnUpon: Very Satisfied Customer"

Comentarios: I highly recommend LearnUpon to any training company serious about providing its customers with a superb eLearning experience. We invested heavily in developing stunning eLearning content and needed an LMS to match. After six months of trialing countless different systems I was losing hope of finding one, then I discovered LearnUpon and haven't looked back. I don't feel like I have just bought a product, I feel like I have entered into a partnership with a highly skilled, ambitious and professional team of LMS experts. They're a young, vibrant, ambitious team who definitely put their customers at the very centre of what they do. They understand that their customers aren't buying a system, they're buying a means for taking their eLearning products to market. I believe that you can only be as good as your worst supplier - since adopting the LearnUpon LMS our customers and their learners have gained much added value and overall a superb eLearning experience.

Puntos a favor: The perfect LMS for commercial training companies. Great customer portal functionality, with really smart branding and white labeling options that impress our clients and are easy to configure. The LearnUpon LMS is intuitive, versatile, smart and affordable. It has great exam and survey features; easy to build, great learner experience and with useful, detailed reporting with filter and export options. Content writing within the LMS is great; can easily add text, images, documents, videos and audio content, as well as very simple upload of SCORM content. The technical support is first class; immediate and very helpful. The eCommerce feature is really easy to setup up (just need a PayPal account) and provides a professional purchasing experience for our customers, with added features such as discount codes.

Contras: The few limitations of the system that I have fed back to LearnUpon have either been immediately addressed or are planned for imminent updates. LearnUpon are continuously developing the LMS, with new features released every few weeks. In their clear commitment to developing the product they really listen to any feedback and take immediate action to improve the product. LearnUpon are a small company in their infancy, which was a slight concern when signing up with them initially. I asked myself the question 'will they still be around in 5 years time?'. After some research, trialing the system and speaking with them I was left very comfortable in tying our future to theirs. In just a couple of years they have developed the very best LMS for training companies on the market and it's still getting better every month. I am very confident they were the right horse to back and I'm excited about the opportunities for our company from their continuous investment in the LMS.

• Publicado el 20/5/2013
Lindsay M.
Course Developer
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/11/2019

"LearnUpon LMS.......No need to look any further!!!"

Comentarios: My overall experience with LearnUpon has been absolutely wonderful! And, I'm not just saying this.......my statement is based on 4+ years using the software. Solid, reliable, user-friendly software, a team that truly listens to their customers and makes changes based on that listening, and excellent customer service. I can't ask for much more than that! Signing up with LearnUpon is a no-brainer. If you're wavering, don't! You'll be in good hands!

Puntos a favor: LearnUpon as a software and company is top notch! The software meets all of our needs and then some. And, to make things even better their customer service is fantastic (think Ritz Carlton customer service). If LearnUpon checks all your boxes and will meet your needs, then go with them! You won't be disappointed.

Contras: The thing I liked (past tense) least is the customer experience when a customer had a login in on another portal in the larger LearnUpon ecosystem and then would sign up for our courses. However, I provided feedback to LearnUpon and they implemented an upgrade to fix this. Wow!! Top notch customer service coupled with a great software! The company listens to their customers and responds, implementing upgrades to meet their LearnUpon users needs. This has happened multiple times to me :) Kuddos to LearnUpon!

• Publicado el 6/11/2019
Richard L.
Learning Development Manager
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/7/2018

"LearnUpon is easy to use as an admin and easy to imp0lement"

Comentarios: Easiest LMS I have used to implement and manage.

Puntos a favor: I tested several LMS' based on my requirements. The main thing I wanted to see if I could setup content and courses in each without having to dig into the user guide. I found once I figured out were to go for what I wanted to do the setup was easy. The SAML SSO integration was fairly easy and support was very attentive. Our Customer Success Specialist has been very helpful and provided a great plan for us to get started. I should have taken advantage of this resource more. They are in Ireland and we are in California, but you would never even know that when you contact support, they have been very responsive. Even if they did not have the answer they got back quickly to let me know they would get the answer.

Contras: The SSO Integrations was easy, but we are seeing issues with the enrollments not properly being assigned. It is hard to diagnose if this is from our end or LU. I have noticed a few issues where users are enrolled in learning paths or courses and their dashboard will not display the content. When you make updates to content (videos or assessments) I have seen a few occasions when the user is supposed to have to re-take the test or course and they cannot. Essentially they are stuck. In fairness, the setup I did caused this issue, but when it was adjusted they were still stuck. Reports are limited. I really need a monthly Users report, but it does not reside in reports. I have to actually export the Users list, then user Excel to sort and filter. I feel this should be this cannot be a simple automated report.

• Publicado el 17/7/2018
Jason S.
Administración educativa, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/12/2019

"Hands down the ONLY Learning Management System to consider"

Comentarios: Customer Service, Customer Service, Customer Service. This company never ceases to amaze me when it comes to the hands-on approach they take to customer service. You are assigned a customer success manager from day one, and that individual walks you through the entire process. For us, it was the process of switching from one provider to LearnUpon, and my CSM (Sam) made the process extremely easy. If there is ever a tech issue their tech support help desk is fast to come to the rescue and they treat your issues as seriously as you do.

Puntos a favor: This LMS is very user-friendly both from the management side and the learner side. It is visually pleasing to look at, and you don't have to have any coding experience to customize the content and environment to fit your customer's needs and brands.

Contras: If I had to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find something I didn't like I would say that on occasion there is a "click" too many in a process of creating a course or assessment. With that being said, I have been with LearnUpon now for 2 years and they are constantly improving their platform and I have seen improvement in this area.

• Publicado el 19/12/2019
Sharon D.
Administración educativa, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 4/2/2020

"Best LMS Hands Down"

Comentarios: This LMS offers me a method of creating and sharing my courses with my clients and others. My business would not be where it is today, without LearnUpon.

Puntos a favor: I have been working with the folks at LearnUpon for almost 6 years. As an Administrator responsible for managing and branding my learning portal as well as developing customized courses for clients, I cannot say enough good things about it. The staff are incredibly quick to respond, are clear with their responses and want to be of assistance. They score a 10 every time with their customer service. I have watched this LMS grow from good to great over the years with new features being added constantly. Today, it is a robust LMS with every single feature I could want (and frankly a lot more than I use). Developing courses is easy and I'm able to produce professional looking courses, easily, This is important because I do not have a technology background and though I'm a reasonably quick study, I needed an LMS that didn't require a computer science degree to navigate! The reliability of this LMS, the ease of its use and navigation, as well as the fact that I almost never get calls from my clients with "systems issues", makes this an absolutely outstanding product. I also love the LearnUpon University tutorial option. I could not be happier.

Contras: There are none that I can think of. I absolutely love this LMS and the people who stand behind it.

• Publicado el 4/2/2020
Trevor R.
Learning & Development Business Partner
Comercio minorista, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/7/2019

"Great ROI from LearnUpon & Postive User feedback "

Comentarios: LU has enabled Eason to deliver impactful skills development modules and critical knowledge-building interventions with assurances on accuracy and consistency across our store-based workforce. This is achieved without any demand being placed on critical resource in store to deliver new knowledge and skill to the team. I continue to find the LU solution for Eason represents considerable return on our investment. User feedback on programmes hosted on our LU portals strongly suggest that our employees enjoy the learning experience on offer.

Puntos a favor: With a workforce in excess of 1,000 employees, many of whom have worked with Eason for over 15 years, almost all staff whether 'tech-savvy' or not, have found our LearnUpon portals to be easy to access, navigate and use.
LearnUpon have made it easy to customise the look and feel of the portal with corporate colours and branding. This has helped to establish online learning within Eason as part of our overall L&D strategy and demonstrates to our teams that the organisation is making strong investment in the development of our people through elearning methodologies.
Finally the support offered by the LearnUpon team means that any issues or requirements are addressed and resolved; far sooner than expected in terms of time, whilst also exceeding expectation on the practicality and usability of solutions offered.

Contras: Very little. Perhaps some additional reporting criteria would be useful when tracking progress across numerous user groups.

• Publicado el 23/7/2019
Nathan M.
Director of Research and Development
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

"A Great Partner"

Comentarios: I would wholeheartedly recommend Learnupon as an LMS. They are a cost-effective and customer-responsive company with an excellent product.

Puntos a favor: There are two benefits to working with Learnupon. The first is the LMS itself. It is easy to use, has a number of very helpful automated features which save me time and effort, and it integrates well with my authored content. The second benefit is the Learnupon staff. They are available when needed and if there are any problems they quickly follow-up and get my problems taken care of.

Contras: One frustrating thing with any LMS is integration with authored content (e.g. storyline). With authored content sometimes you don't know why things aren't working. Early in my e-learning career, I had a lot of problems getting my authored content to work properly on Learnupon. With some help and coaching from Learnupon, I found that it was mostly the way I was building my projects and, with some restructuring, things are now working great. Learnupon has helped me work through my own learning curve.

Stephen G.
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/9/2019

"Great product backed by a super team of people!"

Comentarios: We were one of the early clients and the one factor that consistently keeps us using the platform, above all else, is the fact the level of service from day one (when LearnUpon was only starting out) was amazing. As they have grown to become a leader in the LMS space, that level of service has never changed.

Puntos a favor: We have both used and engaged (via clients) with a broad range of LMS products. The LearnUpon solution is by far one of the easiest and effective solutions we have come across. They are constantly looking to increase functionality and in my opinion are working at the edge of the latest developments in LMS solutions.

Contras: Honestly very little! I would like more flexibility around messaging as we deal with both the B2B market and also the B2C. The latter requires more frequency around messaging but we have found simple solutions to work alongside the LearnUpon platform.

• Publicado el 6/9/2019
Dave T.
Chief Business Development Officer
Restaurantes, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/4/2019

"A Great LMS - with an attractive User Interface"

Comentarios: The versatile training platform allows our employees to log in and view training material remotely on any device. New material can be uploaded in a matter of minutes. Easy to follow formats keep the learner engaged and on task. The easy-to-use Dashboard make navigation simple. A great product, I would promote to anyone.

Puntos a favor: Pros: Overall management, ease of use, functionality at all levels are major time-saving benefits. Being able to brand our company makes even our newest employees feel like they are rally part of something bigger. As an administrator, the ability remote connection from anywhere is amazingly effective. The Customer Support is Outstanding. Using Learning Paths for step-by-step training has simplifies the learning process.

Contras: Occasional glitches with new user log in. However, any issues that have come up over the years were immediately corrected by tech support.

• Publicado el 10/4/2019
Jodi B.
Risk Manager
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/8/2019

"Learn Upon - Wonderful LMS and Customer Service!"

Comentarios: Customer Service is Awesome - we receive a prompt response to any question from our LearnUpon customer service rep and team, as well as friendly support and assistance throughout implementation of our employee training.

Puntos a favor: Our Learn Upon customer representative is fantastic, along with the entire customer service team. The LMS is extremely user friendly from the standpoint of creating courses, up-loading and customizing content. Our employee-related user issues have significantly decreased since switching to Learn Upon.

Contras: Can't really think of anything negative - any issues that are raised are immediately addressed.

Stephen C.
E-Learning Coordinator
Instituciones religiosas, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/10/2017

"A fantastic LMS. Well-designed, regular updates, excellent customer service."

Puntos a favor: LearnUpon's features are robust, but it is still simple to use. It's easy to maintain on the admin side, and I don't get questions from my learners about "where do I click." I can't say enough about the quality of service LearnUpon provides to its customers. My LearnUpon rep regularly contacts me to ask about our needs and to keep me informed of new features. Tech support responds to any issues I have within hours, and they'll work until the issue is completely resolved. LearnUpon actually listens to its customers when deciding what features to add or update. Great company, great product.

Contras: As a non-profit organization, most of our e-learners are voluntary. We depend on learners' self-motivation to continue learning, so we would value more features (such as social sharing) that help users stay engaged with the platform.

• Publicado el 4/10/2017
Amanda K.
  • Publicado el 5/5/2015

"Unbeatable customer service and constantly evolving "

Comentarios: LearnUpon's mission was to build an LMS that is quick to setup, super easy to use and backed up by exceptional customer support. They have, without a doubt, succeeded on all three goals. I was up and running with my first course in minutes. The interface is intuitive, easy on the eyes, and super clean. My clients have benefited from LearnUpon's quick portal set-up. I have been able to create customized demonstration portals, fully branded and populated with example user groups, courses, assessments, surveys, and reports, in a matter of hours allowing me to show the value of a learning portal to my clients based on their unique needs. It is fun to see how LearnUpon's LMS can solve challenges my clients and I have. As I experiment with the array of options for course content, learning paths, assessment, and reporting I frequently refer to their detailed Administrators Manual and well organized Knowledge Base to make sure I am utilizing all of the possibilities LearnUpon's LMS had to offer. When I have a question the documentation can't answer, LearnUpon's superior customer service offers expertise and professionalism unlike any I have experienced with a software product. Shane, Lisa, Carrie, Ian, Des and everyone else on the LearnUpon team are a pleasure to work with. My questions are often answered within hours and those that require a little investigation are followed up on in a timely and professional manner. The knowledgeable and prompt customer service LearnUpon provides has helped me build trust with my clients who have been burned in the past by apathetic support from other vendors. LearnUpon is always improving their product and services to their customers. They look to the industry for what features could help learners get the training and education they need to succeed. I highly recommend them if you are looking to invest in an LMS for your organization or for your growing training business.

• Publicado el 5/5/2015
Ruby N.
Consultoría de gestión, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/3/2020

"So happy we found LearnUpon!"

Puntos a favor: We like the clean look of the platform as well as the ability to customize many features for our clients. Our experience with LearnUpon has been great - LearnUpon is user-friendly, everyone I've interacted with on their team over the years has been very responsive and helpful, and we appreciate that they are continuously making feature updates and rolling out new options for their customers.

Contras: No real complaints but if I had to nit-pick, some of the default settings when we initially signed up limited the user experience but many of these small issues have since been updated and were a bit different from how an LMS is typically used.

• Publicado el 12/3/2020
Brian B.
IT Support Specialist
Producción de alimentos, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/1/2018

"Excellent Customer Support & Easy to use!"

Comentarios: Our training can be done remotely and without very little help from us for setup and use. Keeps the trainee more interested in learning. Less worry about having to redo old PowerPoint Slides and other documents Constantly.

Puntos a favor: I like how easy it is to cost, setup, management, ease of use, branding per company and remote connection from anywhere you have an internet connection. Above everything else the Customer Support is Outstanding and one of the main reasons we chose this company.

Contras: The video functionality and importing. We had to buy a 3rd party app to product content because it LearnUpon does not support certain file types or editing. The upload can take a while depending on how much content and bandwidth you have. We actually found that using a 3rd party app for our videos works better for us than most other software can offer. Ultimately, this inst that bad of a trade-off for the customer support and constant functionality updates to the program.

• Publicado el 8/1/2018