Opiniones de When I Work

Sobre When I Work

La manera más fácil de programar el trabajo y comunicarte con tus empleados. Ahorra innumerables horas de trabajo y reduce el absentismo. Gratis para hasta 75 empleados.

Descubre más sobre When I Work

The biggest attraction to this platform was the low price point.

Contras:

Sometimes on the android app its signs you out or completely fails to load. Re-opening the app usually fixes it but it can be frusterating.

Valoraciones de When I Work

4.3
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.4/10

When I Work tiene una valoración global de 4.5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 952 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado When I Work antes?

Filtrar opiniones (952)

Sarah
Executive Director
Museos e instituciones, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Its saved me a lot of time

4.0 hace 2 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Trish
Trish
Senior Receptionist and Lead Trainer en EE. UU.
Veterinaria, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great software for teams of all sizes

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I've been using this software for 5 years, first as an employee then as an employer. Ease of use for both parties is fantastic and it's well worth paying for to save the time. When I change places of business, if I have a choice, I will choose When I Work again and again.

- Shift templates, makes scheduling a lot easier - The ability to copy and paste any shift, even faster than clicking and choosing - Simple to add and remove employees - App is fairly easy to use - Time clock is awesome, easy to use

Contras:

- Looking at the full staff schedule on a particular day can be tedious. - For those making schedules, it's so much easier to do on a computer - In order to have a printed schedule, it downloads the PDF which you then have to print. I wish this printed right off the website.

hace 3 años

Hi Trish, Thank you for taking the time to review When I Work, and your feedback is appreciated! We are always looking for ways to make improvements and appreciate users like you that provide feedback so we can enhance and improve When I Work! Best, Amanda

Deanna
Business Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

When I Work

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Overwall the software works great for time keeping, scheduling shifts and dropping shifts.

Love that I can see all positions and the counts that way I can see if all employees are scheduled for the day. Easy to Post all at once and duplicate schedules.

Contras:

I dislike that we have to pay extra to send messages to the entire team.

el mes pasado

Hey there Deanna, Cassee here with Customer Care. We received your feedback and wanted to follow up! We are glad to know that our Scheduler has made it easier for you to publish and duplicate weekly schedules and that you are able to confirm all employees and positions are accounted for! We love making work less work, so it's great to know we're hitting the mark in that area. There are three communication features within the WorkChat menu: Send Email, Send Team Text, or sending a message through WorkChat. Sending email and WorkChat messages are included without any extra costs to your plan. The Team Texts require credits because they the cost of sending texts via When I Work since it is separate from a standard Cell Phone Plan. Thanks again for giving us feedback on your experience with When I Work. It's always great to hear from our users! Kindly, Cassee

Victoria
Coordinator en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 1,001-5,000 empleados

When I work user

2.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

That I can copy from the previous week or day

Contras:

How slow it is when there is a lot of shifts.

el mes pasado

Hey there Victoria, Cassee here with Customer Care. We received your feedback and wanted to follow up! We are glad to know that our Scheduler has made it easier for you to publish and duplicate schedules! We love making work less work, so it's great to know we're hitting the mark in that area. Improving both the speed and reliability of our software is one of our team's highest priorities. We are constantly working to release updates and enhancements to our software. We definitely appreciate your candid feedback on this area! Thanks again for giving us feedback on your experience with When I Work. It's always great to hear from our users! Kindly, Cassee

Krissy
General Manager en EE. UU.
Producción de alimentos, 501-1,000 empleados

When I work

5.0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I loved the when i work app very much. I was able to look at my shifts as well as change and drop shifts, There is also the ability to chat with other employees about changing or swapping shifts.

When I work is a great app as far as employee scheduling and shift changes. The app has sooo many great features available and it is very affordable.

Contras:

there were a few glitches with the software on ocassion when trying to pick up a dropped shift if you are already scheduled.

hace 4 meses

Hi Krissy, Thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback with us! We're happy to know that you're enjoying the app and features available, like easily having access to view your schedule, and being able to drop and swap shifts! Our users are the reason we do what we do. Please let us know if any questions come up, we're always happy to help. Warmly, Chelo

Owner en Canadá
Restaurantes, 2-10 empleados

Money well spent

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

The ability to schedule in advance and have employees accept shifts is critical in todays world. We also enjoy the ability for employees to swap shifts (puts the responsibility on them). A true time saver.

Contras:

Like all things, price but it works very well.

hace 4 semanas

Hey there David, Cassee here with Customer Care. We received your feedback and wanted to follow up! We are glad to know that our Scheduler has made it easier for you to build out your schedule ahead of time and for employees to confirm their shifts! It's also great to know that giving employees the ability to manage swaps has made your job easier. We love making work less work, so it's great to know we're hitting the mark in that area. We do strive to provide the very best value through continued product enhancements and outstanding service. Please connect with our Customer Care team with any questions you have about your plan and pricing. We definitely appreciate your candid feedback on this area! Thanks again for giving us feedback on your experience with When I Work. It's always great to hear from our users! Regards, Cassee

Kimberly
Intake Specialist en EE. UU.
Práctica de la abogacía, 11-50 empleados

When I Work Review

4.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: This really helped keep me on track with my hectic work schedule. I enjoyed using it when I had to for work.

A couple of things about this product is its functionality. It keeps my schedule organized, and for someone with multiple incomes, that is important as days can sometimes blend. I also really like how it will send you a reminder of when you have a shift coming up.

Contras:

One of the cons I found was the chat was not as functional as the rest of the app. I found myself having to resend a couple of messages. It can get frustrating at times, but other than that the rest of the app works great.

el mes pasado

Hi there, Thank you for utilizing When I Work and for reviewing our application. We love hearing your praise for When I Work. if any issues occur please submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ so we can work to resolve this? We're here to help.

Lori
office manager en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I recommend when I work to everyone

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Scheduling a growing team and keeping track of time has been a game changer for my job.

Ease of use, outstanding customer service, great tool for scheduling and employee time management

Contras:

when i work used to have a "hire" feature which I loved. I was really sad to see this very useful tool go away.

el mes pasado

Hello Lori, Bill here from When I Work Customer Care. Thanks for your nice feedback! We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know When I Work is helping to make your teams' and your work lives a little easier. Thanks, Bill

Ariana
Student en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Great Scheduling App!

5.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I have had a very good experience.

I use this for my job and it makes looking at my schedule uncomplicated. I used to be confused when the schedule came out on paper, but now with this software, I can look at it when I work whenever. The design is seamless and easy to follow! They also have helpful features.

Contras:

I like everything about this software and have not found anything wrong.

hace 2 semanas

Hey Ariana, Thank you for leaving such a positive review! It is delightful to see this review!

Sydney
Sale associate en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best scheduling app for small businesses

5.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

I have worked for different small businesses in various disciplines and When I Work was by far the most easy to use scheduling app. It was user friendly and the design was sleek. I could do a task on my phone and pick up where I left off on my Pc. Highly recommend.

Contras:

There were no features I noticed this software was clearly missing

hace 2 semanas

Hi Sydney, Thank you very much for your feedback and for holding us in high regard! We love hearing from our users!

Office Manager en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Scheduling much easier than our last software

4.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

It was pretty easy to get it up and going. I like it especially for employee scheduling. My employees like to be able to add in their own time and fix their time sheets so I don't have to manually do it.

Contras:

The app is a little weird. The website is the best looking version of When I work.

hace 4 semanas

Hi there! Tiera here with When I Work Customer Care. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that the app has been easy to use and more convenient for you! We'd also love to hear any feedback you have regarding the mobile app. If you'd like to share, contact us here, https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/. Thanks again, Tiera

Rose
Community Manager en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Has a lot of potential, but isn't quite there yet for our needs.

4.0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Overall, I wanted this to really work, but it's been frustrating. I do acknowledge that we work in a non-traditional industry. I am a team member at an NFT company with world-wide employees who all work from home. We need our community server covered 24/7 and so I need to be able to schedule people 24/7, but in *their* timezone in order to make sure that I have everyone working during normal hours in *their time* (as opposed to 4am their time). I can't make "shift templates" in one time zone and then make shifts in another timezone for the auto scheduler. There is no way for me to denote "Hey, I want my APAC crew to be scheduled these APAC hours, but NOT my US crew". I've spent many, many, many hours trying to figure out how to "game the system" to make it work for us. I can do it but it's very cumbersome, hands on, and takes a lot of time (which is the opposite of what I was hoping a scheduler would do. I was hoping to SAVE time.) I reached out to the team at one point to report the bug where the auto scheduler was ignoring unavailable time, and received a followup email letting me know it was fixed, but I still experience the issue every time I go to make a new schedule. This may be a FANTASTIC piece of software for traditional work-force, but hasn't been what I was hoping thus far for the industry I work in, that requires 24/7 scheduling with employees all over the world.

-Allowing for employees to be in different timezones -Allowing for employees to set their unavailability and their preferred scheduling times -Allowing employees to shift swap within the software

Contras:

-Software is often buggy. It auto schedules my employees during times they are marked as "unavailable". This may be due to the fact that we have people all over the world and could be a time-zone issue, but the fact remains that they are often scheduled during "unavailable" times, and it has to be adjusted. -It also doesn't seem to honor the "schedule weekends first" feature correctly when I'm using auto scheduling. One of my employees ends up never being scheduled and I have to adjust. (TBF I have to adjust EVERYONE'S schedule after using the auto scheduler, but the issue with this one employee in particular is consistent and weird.) -Making shift templates is cumbersome. -There is no way for me to view someone's schedule in their timezone (and I'm talking about Singapore vs. CST) without switching my OWN timezone preference, which requires me to then immediately refresh the site or it won't show properly. -There is no "undo" -- If I have a schedule pushed and I need to play around with a swap, the moment I shift someone's shift, it goes into draft mode and if I decide, "Hey, I'm gonna actually just leave them where they are," there is no way to undo the movement without republishing (and sending them a notification) the shift. -Shift swapping doesn't allow for a FT employee to cover a PT employee's shift if they want, or for a PT employee to cover part of a FT employee's shift. I have to manually do this.

hace 4 meses

Hi Rose, Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We're sorry to hear that When I Work did not best meet your business needs! We can certainly appreciate the importance for your business to access features that do not exist within When I Work. New enhancement requests are reported to our team and demand is tracked to review the request and determine whether to implement it. We are not able to provide a timeline of when requested features may be implemented, although we do offer updates on new features/releases through announcements in the product updates on our blog and through the Help Center "Product News": https://help.wheniwork.com/article-categories/product-news/. Thanks again and let us know if there is anything further we can assist with. Best, Chelo

Associate Program Director en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados

Worth Every Penny

5.0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Staff empowerment to take control of their schedule and the money saved from the time saved and less errors occurring make this experience worth all the searching for a new system. Also, the customer service is quick and straight to the point!

The ease of creating a schedule, distributing it, and letting staff handle their shift swaps or drops has completely empowered our team. The best feature is the 'history' button so that you know where it all began when shifts start with one employee and end with another. No longer do we have to hear, "I didn't know?" or "Who was originally scheduled?" because there's a ledger! Gone are the long, tedious hours of making sure the schedule is correct, every month, due to alternating work sites and schedules. Multi-site employees are never double-booked at different work sites, which is a game changer. Creating employee profiles take less than 60 seconds. Best of all, teaching everyone was not painful as there's a whole video on the website that walks everyone through the basics in less than 15 minutes.

Contras:

The print feature is limited to what is offered with no option to change the font, unable to expand the daily roster (daily view is limited to 7 names on paper calendar), and there's no option to print in 2 week segments. This isn't a deal breaker, but the old school needs still exist of having a paper trail (even in PDF form) and due to limited names viewed on any given day, we can't use the feature to it's fullest. If the box for the day could expand to reflect all the names when printing, we'd pay extra!

hace 7 meses

Hi there! Thanks for writing us a review! We're glad to hear you are enjoying the app! Feel free to submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ if you have any questions.

Shannon
Shannon
Presdient en Canadá
Administración gubernamental, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Acceptable product quality but poor service

4.0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: I've been using it so long I don't remember the sales and implementation process. It's probably time to start shopping for a new solution, but I can't be bothered because my staff are used to it and it basically does what's it's supposed to.

It is fairly easy to build the schedule every week and staff get notified right away. The time off feature works really well. I like the "Open Shifts" feature for weeks when we are short staffed.

Contras:

So many things, but mostly that I have used it for 7 years and it has hardly evolved. Or at least when they do add features, you almost always have to pay for them. I made some changes a few years ago that broke somethings and tried to get someone on the phone and was basically told that I dont' qualify for phone support. They didn't solve my issue (I'm just tolerating it). Kind of annoying considering that I hav epaid about $8400 USD for this software over the past 7 years. I feel I'm worth a 15 minute phone call to troubleshoot my issues and make it work better for me.

hace 11 meses

Hi Shannon, Thank you for taking the time to review our application. We love and appreciate hearing feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve our product to best support all of our customers. I am sorry to hear there seems to be an issue that has not been resolved for you. We are very happy to help correct this. We do have a Live Chat option for live support that can be very useful real time. Please feel free to reach out to us directly anytime you need us. We are always here and happy to assist in the most effecient way possible! Again, we definitely appreciate the feedback and look forward to continuing to serve your Scheduling and Time Keeping needs. Respectfully, Ethan

Amy
Director en EE. UU.
Bibliotecas, 11-50 empleados

I've Reviewed Them Before But They Stay Current And Deserve To Be Commended

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: When I Work has really been great. Gone are the days of me trying to create weekly and monthly calendars and juggle handwritten requests for sick and vacation time. Staff can request through When I Work and I can easily update our schedule. I've saved hours and hours a month being able to utilize the templates as well.

When I Work has saved me daily headaches. Public Libraries don't have the funding to implement expensive employee scheduling software. When I Work even offers a free version which we started out with awhile ago but as our staff grew we moved into the paid format. Our library and employee pool has grown and changed, When I Work grows and changes alongside it. They continuously offer new resources and seek to keep ahead of us and just "know" what issues we may have as our staff is in flux.

Contras:

The only issue I've seen thus far is a slight problem with the remote ap. Let me first say that having the ability to have an ap at all is great. My staff often is out of the library for programs and if they have an event prior to actual library hours they can clock in from their own phone. The issue that I speak of was mostly in calculating the distance that clocking in was allowed. It took a few tries to make sure that staff can check in, with a decent range, but not be so far from the library that it could be abused by someone wanting to beat the clock when they're late to work.

hace 2 años

Hi Amy! Thank you so much for the kind words! We're glad the app has been a good solution for you and your team. If you ever have any questions, please reach out to us here: https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/, and we'll be happy to help!

Erin
Sales & Marketing en Canadá
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados

Scheduling made simple

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall we have loved using When I Work. It makes scheduling seamless and reduces the amount of time we spend on employee schedules. We also really love the reminders and text alerts as it makes it easy to communicate with our team quickly when things change.

When I Work is so easy to use, it is simple to add employees, great for creating shift templates and the chat features and shift drop applications make changing the schedule simple for employees. As a manager these features are awesome as they reduce the amount of time that I spend re-working the schedule.

Contras:

The only challenge we have faced is that we don't have access to the task list as we don't pay for this version of the application. We would love to try it out to see if it is a good value add for us.

hace 2 años

Hi Erin - Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a lovely review! I'm so happy to hear features we offer like Shift Swaps & Drops and WorkChat have been so useful for you. It's awesome to hear that scheduling has gotten easier as well! We'd be happy to discuss our Tasks feature and see what options are available for you. Feel free to submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ so we can assist! Again, thanks so much for this lovely review! Kindly, Adrianne

Sarah
Senior Hospitality and Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Vino y licores, 201-500 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Takes the work out of scheduling

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We have been incredibly happy with the program. We went from spending 8-10 hours scheduling each month to 1-2

It is incredibly easy for both the employee to enter their availability and the manager to appropriately schedule. We love that we cant schedule somebody if they mark themselves unavailable, avoids confusion and holds the employee accountable

Contras:

The inability to attach files to an email

hace 3 años

Hi Sarah, Anna here from When I Work Customer Care. Thank you for taking a minute to leave us a review! I definitely understand how the ability to attach a file to a group email could improve When I Work. We have just released a new feature called Document Storage that your team may be interested in. I've linked an article that outlines the feature below. https://help.wheniwork.com/articles/document-storage-release-notes/ Thanks again for leaving us a review. We're happy to hear that When I Work is saving you time and preventing confusion. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/. Have a great day, Anna

Jonathan
Labor Coordinator en EE. UU.
Organización de eventos, 201-500 empleados

When I Work Keeps Us Working

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: WIW is extremely helpful to us at our company because we spend the majority of our day scheduling employees for various events that we run every week. Creating a schedule and assigning employees to it is super simple, as well as keeping a database and logging hours for our employees on site. It's all very user friendly and easy to use/look at. Their customer service team is always there to help and are super friendly. We have had many people who have been added to this platform, and have had no problem learning how to use it. It has been really great for us and helps us run smoothly. They have also been actively engaged with us to help us find solutions to the improvements we have requested.

When I Work is a great product that our company loves to use. We love how easy it is to create a schedule and assign employees, and all of the features are very easy to work with and aesthetically pleasing. We also like the ability to keep a detailed database of employees in the system. Their customer service team has been very friendly and are always there to answer our questions in detail. It is also a great platform for time tracking and exporting time sheets every week to send to payroll. Overall, it's the best platform we could have found to help us do what we need to do every day.

Contras:

A couple features we wish they had: - The option to create a preferred list in our employee database (A-list, B-list, C-List, Do Not Call List, etc) - The option to be able to look at all events at once on the Time Tracker for the day (right now you can only look at one event at a time, which is hard when we have multiple events and sometimes forget which ones are happening in a day) - To have a log of attendance (who was late, who called out, who was a no show) that is linked to a person's profile so we know who the problem people are (maybe a color coding that's like "green" if they are good on attendance and then gets closer to "red" if they have had several call outs/tardies) - A way to add the zip code of an event to a schedule/job site that shows up on timesheet exports - A way to send a crew memo or mass notification ("this shift has been cancelled" or "this shift has had a time change, please confirm") to all or selected crew members via WIW.

hace 3 años

Hi Jonathan - Thank you so much for such a wonderful and thorough review! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the features we currently offer! I love the suggestions you've shared as well. We are always interested in hearing about your experience with our product and how we could improve. Again, thank you for your kind word and fabulous review! Best, Adrianne

Allison
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados

Scheduling Made Easy and Quick

5.0 hace 4 años

The site is very easy to understand especially for a software that is so robust. I can't tell you the value there, but it is so much appreciated. We have saved a lot of time and miscommunications while using When I work. The attendance notifications help me to keep track of where our team is hour-wise on an individual basis and as a whole. It's nice that I am alerted, one less thing I need to remember to check on. In conjunction with the Forcast reporting, I have a very clear view of the week ahead. The apps are handy, especially from the administration side. I am able to update time clocked hours on the fly, check everyone's schedule and separate out my own, I can even handle time off requests. I haven't ever attempted to schedule through the app, although knowing how intuitive everything is through their online site, I would venture to guess it would be a piece of cake. I know our team members enjoy having their schedules and hours readily available in their pocket as well.

Contras:

We have had a couple issues with clock-ins through the apps. There have been times when it isn't recognizing the location or the punch doesn't make it all the way through. But that's it! I would love if this software could manage our PTO as well, but we haven't found a way to make it work with how our times are calculated.

hace 4 años

Hello Allison, Jaime here from the Customer Care Team at When I Work. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm glad to hear that you find When I Work to be easy to understand and that it has helped your team save time, assist with communication, and help you keep track of when your employees are clocking in/out. I am sorry to hear that your team has been experiencing a few issues clocking in from time to time. Feel free to reach out to us [email protected] at any time and we can dig into this further as to why this is occurring. We'd also like to hear how PTO works for your company to see how we can assist. Thanks again for the review! Take care, Jaime

Miguel
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Scheduling Resources Has Never Been Easier

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: When I Work is truly a great tool for scheduling. Use it for forecasting as well to determine where you can make the best use of your resources across one or more projects. This tool also helps you understand what your organization is capable of handling. It will definitely save you from scheduling headaches and the potential issues around delivering work when you are better able to have full visibility across all your teams and the projects they are working on. A great stand alone tool, as well as a great integrated tool.

When I Work is a simple and truly effective time scheduler for resourcing projects in your organization. You can track across one or more projects, as needed, and identify time availability for the work that needs to get done. This is often one of the most challenging aspects of keeping projects on track and very few project management tools can help you like When I Work can. Unlike the "capacity" view of other applications, When I Work gets down to the most granular details. It allows you to identify when and where a team member will be used, including time-off, breaks, lunches, meetings, etc. You can use these categories to identify how best to allocate their time. The scheduler allows you to see teams based on shift or positions (roles). You can track un-paid breaks and time off, as well as customize schedules and create templates for reuse. You can even create specific shifts for one time or recurring use and maintain notes on each entry. It also provides high level visibility of total individual team member capacity as well as what is scheduled and what has already been used. View your teams across one or more projects or job sites and distribute resources across them all as needed. It offers program-like management of projects and does not restrict you to individual projects, which can become cumbersome when re-allocating time of one team member across two or more projects. When I Work is a great tool for planning, or simply use it in addition to your project management application. Its scheduling features make it a powerful tool that lets you forecast as well, by easily making changes in schedules as needed. You will spend less time manually calculating your resources and where to place them, saving you time and money. Changes to any schedules are easy to see and the responses are easy to manage. When I Work also offers features like task management, which allows you to manage projects of less complexity in the same application. And if you are looking for integration, yes, you can use their library of APIs for that. But, you need to click on the developer link at the footer for more details. Their integration features are not prominently displayed on their website.

Contras:

No cons I could personally find for the application and its use. Integration via APIs are present, but this is more for organizations who have techs who can implement them. I have seen organizations with limited development capabilities due to their areas of expertise, where integrations might pose a small challenge... but this should not necessarily pose as a true con for you.

Sergeant en EE. UU.
, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great scheduling app with tons of features!

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Scheduling is EXTREMELY easy! Long gone are the days of paper postings and random email messages. It is VERY nice being able to reference your entire schedule from the moment it is posted, going all the way back to your initial employment. Even those with little to no computer experience can use it fairly easily.

It is EXTREMELY easy for the end-user to utilize this software. There are also some pretty good mobile applications that it offers which makes tracking your schedule very easy!

Contras:

There are a lot of overly-helpful tips and suggestions that constantly spam the administrators' email accounts and scheduling interfaces. (Essentially the company does this to assist the administrators, but there is no way to stop it, which makes it very annoying after awhile). The mobile application can also be buggy at times, and the website schedule does not work properly on mobile phones that don't have a "desktop view", as the website does not have a mobile version designed for it. This forces you to use the mobile app on mobile devices unless your mobile phone can display it in a "desktop view". On a normal computer interface, this works just fine.

hace 4 años

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to review our app. We are glad to hear that When I Work is making scheduling easier for you and your team. If you are having trouble unsubscribing to our emails, please reach out to us at [email protected] and we would be happy to help get you unsubscribed on our end. At this time When I Work is only supported on our web app via computer or or on mobile apps on Android and iOS devices. Our team is prioritizing consistency and parity between our web and mobile apps. I would make sure that you have the most updated version of the mobile app for the latest enhancements we have made. Thanks, Adrian When I Work Team

Deborah
Veterinaria, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The software has made the impossible, possible for scheduling employees

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I think scheduling would not be managed as well without this software.

I love that employees can indicate when they are available and when they are not available. I love that they can put in requests for time off which helps me not rely on myself for remembering. I love that there are additional features for rate of wage. I like the attendance and I can see if employees are showing up late or getting into overtime. There is a budget feature which I have not used but think would be very helpful in the future.

Contras:

I wish that I could have the option of excluding some employees when sending a general email through WIW. I also wish that open shifts were always a different color especially when looking at the schedule by position. This would bring my attention to the open shift and alert me that someone is needed. I wish I could publish an employees schedule out for more than 1 week.

hace 5 años

Hi Deborah, Thanks for taking the time to review When I Work. We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know When I Work is helping to make your teams¿ and your work lives easier! When sending custom email messages to your employee's you can select which employees you would like to send the email messages to, by clicking on the "To" field and selecting their names from the list. There is not a way to automatically change the colors of the OpenShifts. Instead managers would have to manually edit the OpenShifts and change the colors on the Scheduler page. When it comes to publishing the schedule, you can use the advanced publishing feature to publish the schedule for any desired date range: https://help.wheniwork.com/articles/publishing-the-schedule-computer/#advanced-publishing If you have any questions about When I Work, please check out our help center at https://help.wheniwork.com/ or email our Customer Care team at [email protected]! Thanks, Adrian

Nicola
Director en Australia
Servicios para instalaciones, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Does what it is supposed to

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I loved this product until a setting (that I didn't touch) mysteriously changed itself, causing my subscription to increase significantly. I didn't notice it for 14 months. When I addressed this with When I Work, I was told that their policy is to not provide credits or refunds - in this case even when it seems it was them that had overcharged. I have gone from a very satisfied long-term customer, to one who feels like When I Work is not there for its clients at all. And I am suspicious that others would have their background settings changed as well (I didn't even know what or where it was).

It's visual and simple. It schedules down to 15 minute increments. It makes a very dynamic schedule like ours, easy to manage and understand.

Contras:

It would be good if a shift automatically started from the time you first click on the schedule. It would be good if they understood how tricking and overcharging their customers leads to a complete lack of loyalty. Buyer beware! Just keep on checking your subscription amounts each month. As if you don't have other things to be occupied with.

hace 6 años

Thank you for the feedback and we are happy to hear the product is meeting your scheduling needs. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and it's a primary reasons so many business owners choose When I Work over other options. We understand your frustration in this situation where you enabled a feature which was underutilized. When I Work does not change billing settings without the explicit written consent by the Account Holder. We also email out an invoice to Account Holders for every transaction made to ensure clear transparency. When I Work's flexible and transparent billing allows businesses to only purchase what they need. For some of our customizations, such as international text support, there is a recurring monthly add-on fee. All pricing customizations are clearly listed on the Account & Billing Page and prior to consenting to the recurring payment- we require the Account Holder's consent to our Terms of Service, Refund Policy, and Privacy Policy.

Helen
Accounts Payable en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

User Friendly, Easy to Use and Understand.

5.0 hace 3 años

DASHBOARD : Upon logging in, the dashboard shows the exact total amount of time and money put it by all employees. That way, I can see if there is something out of the ordinary as long as I know the average expense we put on the payroll. AS AN ADMIN/PAYROLL/SUPERVISOR: I can customize who can view and edit the time of the members in the team. Typically, I give part of admin rights to the team leaders or supervisors. This way, it saves my time in editing login errors and focus more on the whole organization. If I want to do a roll call, I can do it at my desk in one glance. It helps me organize the schedule of the whole organization for next week's work operation and post it when it is finalized. No more excuses such as "I didn't know". At the end of payroll period, reporting is a breeze! AS A USER WITH LIMITED ACCESS : As a user, I have limited view of the data. I can only view my own hours. Which it is what I'm supposed to only see. I can watch my hours and limit myself to working more than 40 hours per week. I can send my Personal Time off and wait for the admin's approval. As a contractor employed by the organization, I can post my time availability. I don't have to go back and forth talking and negotiating to the supervisor. I can do this remotely with an app.

Contras:

So far, I have nothing least to say about this software.

hace 3 años

Hi Helen, Thank you for utilizing When I Work and for this awesome review! We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know When I Work is helping to save some time and make your teams' and your work lives a little easier. Best, Vicki

Pam
Store Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

When I Work made scheduling and communicating to all employees a breeze!

5.0 hace 5 años

The ease of the program. It was very user-friendly. Scheduling used to take 2 hours, but it was cut down to 30 minutes with WhenIWork. I love that I could customize the shifts. I especially loved that employees had to acknowledge their shifts. There was no more miscommunication that an employee didn't see their schedule. It's also been a great tool to get staff on the same page. The ability to message everyone at once was awesome. Plus the program tells you which employees have viewed the messages. It also has the option for employees to clock in via the app and you can link it with payroll. Employees are able to submit requests for time-off or vacations. Everything you need is in one place. The customer support team is available immediately through their live chat. They have always been very helpful and friendly. Absolutely a wonderful program!

Contras:

The only thing I would modify is to have the ability to block off certain dates for requests. That way an employee wouldn't be able to request off Black Friday for example.

hace 5 años

Hi there Pam! Thanks for the great review! We are so happy to hear that you find so much value in When I Work! In addition, we do have a way to block off days that you don't want your users to request off. You can create a Schedule Annotation in 'Week View' by clicking the 'Chat Bubble' icon next to the date. You will just need to fill in the details of the annotation and select the box for 'Don't Allow Time Off'. Here is a guide that walks you through that: http://bit.ly/2nzroHJ Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] with any questions :) Sincerely, Kara -When I Work Team

Joey
Entretenimiento, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Makes my life SO much easier!

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Scheduling is a BREEZE!! You just have to try it yourself. There are way too many features that simplify my work load to list. All I know is that my business runs smooth as heck because of WhenIWork.

the software is great, but the customer service is OFF THE CHARTS! I wasn't a very tech savvy guy when I first started using WhenIWork, so I was constantly chatting with customer service and they were always extremely helpful, found answers if they didnt know the answers, and sent a handwritten personalized thank you card when I first joined. This is an example of a company that does things RIGHT! I love the scheduler, but also the hire feature, auto-assign, and the work chat allows me to email my entire team (as much as the employees change) without having to update a contact list email.

Contras:

My business is strangely specific, so my needs are very specific. WhenIWork covers all the bases for me except being able to load saved shift templates from the mobile app. I can publish them from the mobile app, but I can't load them unless I'm on a computer. Which I am most of the time, so it's not that big of deal. I don't use a few of the features besides the scheduler, but having the options to use HIRE, TIME CLOCK, and other features are very helpful to other business mangers as well.

hace 3 años

Hi Joey, Thanks for such a fantastic review! Your reputation precedes you as a great customer to chat with, I have heard about the balloon pirate ship! We're so glad you're continuing to enjoy When I Work and that it has made running your business smooth! Best, Terra