Filtrar por:

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre BrainCert

BrainCert es la forma más fácil de aprender, enseñar y colaborar online. BrainCert ofrece cuatro productos en una solución unificada.

Descubre más sobre BrainCert

Mostrando 190 opiniones

Derek B.
Derek B.
CTO en EE. UU.

BrainCert is The Best Online Whiteboard

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We used BrainCert to replace our previous whiteboard system that was based on Flash. BrainCert is leaps and bounds ahead of the competition we looked at and lets us reach clients who want to use their tablets to join sessions. I would recommend it to everyone.

The Virtual Whiteboard API made it easy to integrate BrainCert's whiteboard into our own tutoring system. The automatic session recording is incredible and a must-have feature for our one-on-one tutoring sessions to ensure quality control and safety. The whiteboard space also includes functionality to help users diagnose their connection and webcam/microphone issues which previously would come back to us in the form of support calls and emails. The whiteboard space itself worked amazingly on both PCs and tablets, has all the basic tools and more handy tools like Wolfram Alpha and YouTube that teachers could take advantage of.

Contras:

As a developer, I noticed the API behaved unexpectedly in some places, but nothing particularly major. The whiteboard occasionally takes some time to upload PDFs, but this seems to have been improved in recent updates.

Glynis B.
Director en Australia
Educación superior, Trabajador autónomo

Good but a few hiccups

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It is a good product, and I am happy I am using BrainCert. As with anything, there are things for improvements. When having difficulty with some of the BrainCert functions eg Tests, Assessor/admin roles and Virtual class recording I emailed support and skyped the person who sold me the product. The reply to my questions is slow. This is frustrating because students are complaining about my college and the platform. It does not look professional. Waiting for answers for a couple of days is not good. I think I have contacted support about half a dozen times for help. I have only started BrainCert fairly recently. So I only really need help in the beginning and then I would be do everything myself.
Before asking for help from support I read the training information and viewed youtube. However, some of the problems I am having are not covered in this training​. Most problems that have occurred​ I have handled myself except for the ones mentioned above.

Easy to use. The appearance of the platform, some of the functions. virtual class, however, read below Generally speaking, ​the students find​ it easier to use than the past platform from Wiziq

Contras:

It can be a little too complexed in adding extra 'admin or assessor' as a role. Setting up the roles is easy however understanding each function of each part of the role needs to be explained better. The same for adding tests. In regards to the virtual class recording. It could be more streamlined. For example. When a virtual class is recorded it would be better for the recording to be assigned to a students dashboard for easy access. Instead, I have to email a virtual class recorded link to each of my student who are in that particular course. This is a lot of extra work, and a bit of a waste of time. I approached to ​support and he told me this is what I have to do. IF there is an easier way of allowing access to the virtual class recordings please let me know. I would like to use this function often.

VP, Revenue Cycle Strategy en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados

Braincert for CPA Exam Review is awesome

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Very positive experience. Great learning module.

It is easy to get around the platform and get my lectures

Contras:

The site has been extremely accommodating. There is nothing I can say I don't like.

hace 4 semanas

Hi, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. And yeah, BrainCert has been designed with intuitiveness at its core. We are happy know that our users like the platform as much as we love building it.

Daniel P.
Teacher en Brasil
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Some good features, but it needs improvement

3 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall I didn't like my experience, especially because in the last two weeks one of my students was not able to join the room. She lives in Italy and reported that she was seeing the message "Waiting for presenter". I am currently testing some other e-learning platforms because the company where I work is in the process of implementing online classes for all students from its franchisees in Brazil.

My favorite feature is the audio and video streaming service. It works pretty well. The whiteboard is very useful, but typing on it is not not working well. Some students have also reported that my text was not being displayed in the intended place - sometimes it was partially not visible for them. Sometimes text boxes are copied from one slide to another automatically. Changing the size of fonts doesn't work properly, too. Besides, the system doesn't save the font settings from one slide to another. I like the break-out room function, but it's really a pain on the neck to work with it. The voice and video transmissions have apparently improved, but I have had to use some other conferencing apps concomitantly to have a good voice and video transmission.

Contras:

I really liked all the features that the platform offers, but all of the them have issues that impact the users' experience. Some of them were mentioned in the previous question.

hace 12 meses

Hi Daniel! We apologize for the inconvenience caused. BrainCert is constantly working towards making the user experience seamless. Please write to us about your problem on "[email protected]" and we will try to resolve it at the earliest. Regards, Team BrainCert

Cloud Engineer en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best place to get expertise in cloud technologies

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Pretty straight forward to use and they keep updating the course content when new contents available.

Contras:

Their search tool is not optimised well enough.

hace 4 semanas

Hi, Thank you for your valuable feedback. Glad to know that you liked the intuitiveness of our platform. That being said, we'll forward your feedback on the search tool to the team concerned. Meanwhile, if you have any questions or suggestions, you can write to us at [email protected]

Rahul J.
Developer en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Brincert E-Learning : Virtual ClassRoom API Review

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Me and my client very impressed with the product. I have suggested him to integrate it on our platform. Hope for new suggested features to be added soon.

1. Authority Structure During Session :- Instructor can allow/disallow Mic, Camera, WhiteBoard access etc of attendant. 2. Recording and storage process of session. 3. Code Editor & Formulas adds more value to session 4. Individual and Common session chat is also very useful. 5. Upload documents to whiteboard feature is very smooth in use. 6. Allow attendant to be an instructor is very awesome.

Contras:

1. API structure has limited access features. 2. Cannot invite someone using api structure to join session. 3. Screen-Share feature in virtual classroom not available. 4. API level should have various session chat log access. 5. Important Notes feature to download by attendee may add more value to session. 6. Missing Rating feature to session which increase overall experience of Instructor in improvement. 7. Embed Session to user website using Iframe will be more friendly. I think you suppose to add embed feature and it will be easier for non-technical users .

hace 12 meses

Hi Rahul, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Amar P.
Systems admin en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

BrainCert Enterprise LMS review

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It has made sharing videos and quizzing clients a breeze.

Being able to embed videos from a lot of different places and not being forced to pay for storage because our videos are hosted on Amazon AWS S3

Contras:

At first the system had a lot of bugs, most of the promised features hot a wall. Subsequent updates and chats with support brought these bugs to their attention and now things are going way better and a lot easier to use. My least favorite thing is how slow the back end is. To get a list of users usually takes a full minute to load. Then entering each user to edit something takes just as long.

hace 12 meses

Hi Amar, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Marla M.
Owner en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados

Real Estate School Review

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Braincert customer service has been very helpful throughout the setup process as well as moving forward with using the program. They are very quick to respond. Overall we are very please with the ease of use and the features.

Tests were easy to create. Courses were easy to create. Video capability is a must for us and Braincert makes that possible.

Contras:

Using the course completion certificate feature does not work for us because we have to issue custom certificates. Sometimes the program will boot out a student who is working in the platform.

hace 12 meses

Hi Marla, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

William S.
Dean of Hospitality en Vietnam
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

BrainCert for adding an e-learning component to your training programs

4 hace 2 años

Webinar Options Shareable Exams Low Cost Enterprise Options Comprehensive Test Building Options

Contras:

Steep Learning Curve on Developing Courses Steep Learning Curve on Developing Exams

Marcelo P.
CEO en Ecuador
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

BrainCert, great tool but difficult to manage

4 hace 2 años

Great look and feel - very profesional Easy set-up Complete LMS platform Multiple question types Easy csv question upload

Contras:

Difficult to navigate and find the components Confusing navigation between courses, questions, exams Several actions can't be undone Expensive for small courses

hace 12 meses

Hi Marcelo, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Shreya
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente: GetApp

Amazing E-learning platform with awesome features

5 hace 8 años

Comentarios: BrainCert gives a great first impression as its easy to see where you need to navigate to if you are a student, instructor or organization. Clean crisp layout that is engaging and informs the reader about what BrainCert does. BrainCert packs a tons of features that I did not find anywhere else. The Virtual Classroom software was indeed the most amazing tool to conduct live tutorials and classes that I enjoy most. My students love it, especially the whiteboard, audio&video chat, uploading presentations and lot more. I can also record the classroom session as a high-quality video and share it with my students who missed the class. BrainCert has one of the best online testing software that I ever come across. I have done an extensive research, and this is the best. I can create tests in different formats such as Study, Certification, Custom and Search modes with so many options to choose from and customize it to suit my test delivery needs. Also, BrainCert has scoring algorithms such as Standard, Partial-Credit, and Adaptive (similar to GRE/GMAT scoring) that makes it very unique. I can upload all my existing content such as PowerPoint slides, word & PDF documents, audio/video files and create tutorials which I can use as course materials when creating a course. When BrainCert says "create and deliver e-learning content in minutes", they really mean it. I can sell both courses and tests separately and make money. This is something that I really liked. BrainCert deposits the money immediately after each transaction to my Stripe or PayPal account thus cutting down the middleman. I have seen in other educational platforms where they release the money only after 30 days. This is why I like BrainCert a lot. If you are looking for an online LMS for your company, or an online tutoring platform to teach students and also earn revenue, then look no further. BrainCert is the way to go. Also, all their paid plans include a 60-day free trial (crazy generous).

BrainCert offers a generous 60-Day FREE trial to try out all the premium features. BrainCert is super easy-to-use and allows selling both tests and courses.

Contras:

None so far. It packs a ton of features and the pricing is super cheap when compared to all other competition.

Victoria C.
Reading Tutor en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Braincert for one-on-one reading instruction

4 hace 3 años

This platform works very well for one-on-one reading instruction for kids in grades 4 and up. Sharing a screen with a student helps focus the student's attention, and using the writing and highlighting tools on the shared screen allows me (the instructor) instant feedback on the student's understanding. Misunderstandings can be cleared up immediately, before the student can learn bad habits from their misunderstanding.

Contras:

While it generally works well, customer support is hard to access when there is a problem. It can take days to hear back from the company.

hace 12 meses

Hi Victoria, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Addie L.
Vice President of Professional Development en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 501-1,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

This program saved me time and money for the company with easy to use technology!

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Time and money saved for my company.

I like easily updating materials for my students/users, everyone has the MOST CURRENT information even after they leave my class. I also appreciate being able to receive reviews and monitor activities in the system dashboard. Documents can be set to download easily and make my students use of them more efficient. BrainCert is a great solution to a large manual I used to print and organize manually every month, now I can focus on necessary items one at a time rather than an entire manual. Our goal was to become a paperless digital training department and we were able to achieve this with BrainCert.

Contras:

Some of the document formats, like a CSV file, do not play well with the content library. The size limitations for a Powerpoint are not always compatible with my presentations which contain large graphics therefore increasing sizes. However, because of the IT Staff at my company I've found workarounds for my issues.

hace 12 meses

Hi Addie, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Mukesh S.
zOS Solutions Architect en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 501-1,000 empleados

Real Life Scenarios

5 hace 2 años

I used Braincert tests for my AWS Solutions architect as well as AWS Sysops exams. Both exams had multiple questions that were based on real scenarios. I feel they are worth every money!! I appreciate the hard work done on putting these tests. Thank you!

Contras:

Variability of scenarios and number of tests with detailed explanations.

Alex G.
CEO en Taiwán

Highly Recommend the Virtual Classroom product and working with Braincert

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The Virtual Classroom has allowed us to connect with our students that we would not normally be able to reach. The product is intuitive and we have received fantastic feedback from our students.

The ease in which it can be integrated. The cross browser support is excellent. The virtual classroom is particularly user friendly and intuitive to use. The customer support has been awesome - the team always responds to my queries and have taken a lot of time to explain the product and how to optimally set up the server's for my clientele. The convenience to share files and worksheets with students.

Contras:

The screen sharing function does not always work

Satisfied member
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente: GetApp

Wonderful service

5 hace 8 años

Comentarios: It is difficult to make time for learning alongside two fulltime jobs. I recently learnt about braincert.com through a friend of mine, and have been since taking courses alongside work. The online orientation of the learning is made compatible to fit with any schedule. I am now doing what I had deemed impossible; I am successfully managing both my work, and supporting an affordable and convenient education. Although my education has always taken precedence in my life, I was forced to take a few years off near the end of my degree due to circumstances out of my control.
Braincert offers a wide range of courses and makes the selection process easy and functional. The courses are formatted in an easy to understand and navigate format, and provide several resources for extended help. Since learning about the website, I've enrolled in SEO optimization course and an iOS development course. As I had begun my degree in computer engineering, these are the perfect courses for me to farther both my knowledge and career. Although my courses are specific to technology, the site offers a wide selection to chose from. The friend that had told me about the site was enrolled in an Introductory German course herself.

From an instructors perspective, BrainCert allows freedom of course content on an easy to create and publish platform. The site offers convenient test scheduling times and posts immediate results to facilitate the instructor student relationship.

Not applicable

Darius C.
Owner en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados

Updated Review of Braincert

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I am indeed thankful to be working with a great platform like Braincert!

Braincert platform has great features including the ability to offer courses, rather than simply host videos. Content is easily uploaded and organized. The price is reasonable. Braincert has allowed me to offer the I-75 CPA Review Course which is fast becoming a disruptive force in the CPA Review Industry. Very important, Braincert listened to me when I told them that I needed a speed up button for video playback. This is something that my students asked for and Braincert responded! Braincert shares the CPAexamTutoring.com philosophy of continuous improvement in real time. I highly recommend Braincert!

Contras:

I would like it better if Braincert had 24 hour chat support. They do offer live chat support but they can be slow, sometimes very slow to respond. They have about 3 or four reps but a great company like this needs more support people for faster turnaround.

Amol G.
Technical Lead en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10,000+ empleados

AWS Courses Review

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: As of Now I have Great Experience with BrainCert and looking forward for other courses as well.

I have taken 2 AWS courses on BrainCert and I was totally impressed with content covered for AWS Certification. I have passed 2 AWS certification and is useful for current Project work as well.

Contras:

In one course AWS Bigdata Specility content is not the up to date.

hace 12 meses

Hi Amol, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Ellen H.
Education Specialist en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

BrainCert is fairly user friendly, but could do more to make navigation and functionality intuitive

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Exam hosting, grading, and notifications

The site is fairly user-friendly and has a clean, organized, modern user interface! Every time I have submitted a Help Ticket, someone has responded.

Contras:

I've run into several strange glitches and inconsistencies on the platform, and have found odd grammatical errors that seem out of place for an educational platform.

hace 4 años

Ellen, thanks for sharing your experience with BrainCert. There were few grammatical errors introduced with some of features rolled out recently. We'll have the content team review the language files before pushing updates in the future. Thank you again.

Managing Director en Sri Lanka

Braincert Virtual Classroom

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We are conducting small group classes for wide variety of subjects through HTML Virtual Classroom. This software allow us to create a virtual group class environment very easily.

compact...all in one solution. Video conferencing, screen sharing break rooms, whiteboard and lot more features make it suitable for a wide variety of classes.

Contras:

user experience in mobile phones need to be improved. If there is an option for easily switching between full screen video and whiteboard in mobile browsers, it would be a handy tool for participating in classes on the go.

Devrup D.
Senior Fund Accountant en India
Contabilidad, 10,000+ empleados

Great app for training/Learning

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

As a student you can track your progress and get an idea of how much content you have covered and how much is pending

Contras:

As a student we should be able to rate each lecture

hace 4 semanas

Hi Devrup, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that you like the dashboards on the platform. Also, please note that there is an option in the platform that lets learners rate a lecture. But it's the instructor's choice to enable or disable the option. If you have any other questions or suggestions, you can write to us at [email protected]

Michael J.
Michael J.
Senior Instructor of Counseling en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 501-1,000 empleados

Pleasantly Pleased by this LMS

4 hace 4 años

Affordable LMS for small company Responsive customer service Have the ability to use Stripe or Paypal Easy to provide discount codes for courses

Contras:

Would love the ability to arrange my course on my front page in the order I like. Would like to have folders that keep my files for organization purposes

hace 12 meses

Hi Michael, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Daniel S.
ITIL Trainer en Uruguay
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Very good experience with Braincert LMS

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Excellent as trainer and with my students

Excellent experience to students and excellent experience as instructor

Contras:

Manage content require some time to create test and contents.

hace 10 meses

Thank you for your awesome review, we are thankful for amazing customers like you. Guess what, we are only three months short of celebrating the second anniversary of our business association. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear that we have hit the mark for you. We also note that it is taking you time to create courses & tests on the platform. Please note that BrainCert comes with bulk import tools for faster content upload and test creation. If you want, we can get on a quick call to go over this. Thanks again!

Ellen H.
Education Specialist en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

intuitive product with an appealing interface

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with BrainCert was positive, it helped us host and grade certification exams for our product effectively.

I enjoyed the BrainCert interface, it was comfortable to navigate and offered a fairly comprehensive collection of reporting tools. I liked how easy it was to learn to use, and the user design was a plus.

Contras:

I wish that BrainCert had been easier to customize. It took a very long time for updates to be made that allowed me to edit templates sent to test takers (rather than editing every message individually to suit my business needs), and in general software updates did not seem to happen very frequently.

Colton S.
Supervising Examiner en EE. UU.
Seguros, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great for Online Content but missing some key features.

4 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: My experience with BrainCert is one of complete frustration. The web interface is the main problem. I don't want to have to log in and click 3 or 4 times to get to my learning content; competitor apps allow for single click access. I eventually figured out how to save videos and slides for offline use through third party programs so I could easily access my content offline which effectively took BrainCert's software out of the equation.

The software itself was probably the weakest part of the course that I purchased. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a phenomenal accounting instructor and the software did not do much to improve his abilities. If anything, I'd have to say the analyticals within the testing module were the best feature.

Contras:

No mobile app. No ability to (easily) extract or save course material for offline or mobile use. This flaw almost makes the software unusable and I probably would not have purchased the course had I know these limitations.